Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

02M6SS vs 18 10sp 5.0

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2019 | 10:40 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by PokaSpeeed
PM me your Facebook and I'll add ya to the group. The comments are GOLD.
I wasnt born yesterday, Jake.
Old 02-19-2019 | 10:41 AM

This is Justin..but okay.
Old 02-19-2019 | 10:42 AM
Teching In

Jake gets owned and owns himself again.
Old 02-19-2019 | 10:44 AM
Banned

Lmao oh look the fat piece of **** is here AKA jokaspeed!!! I walked your slow piece of **** from my dead spot you little bitch *** ******. And you're making up that **** about a NA 2v video. I own you cunny boy.
Old 02-19-2019 | 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by ZoomerZ28
Lmao oh look the fat piece of **** is here AKA jokaspeed!!! I walked your slow piece of **** from my dead spot you little bitch *** ******. And you're making up that **** about a NA 2v video. I own you cunny boy.
Jake everyone knows you're a liar. You've been doing this crap for 10 years now. All of the old SCR crew would agree with me.
Old 02-19-2019 | 10:48 AM
Teching In

Everytime Jake types or types to himself he gets owned or owns himself. Nebraska is a boring place to live.
Old 02-19-2019 | 10:54 AM
Banned

Jake everyone knows you're a liar. You've been doing this crap for 10 years now. All of the old SCR crew would agree with me.
SCR was full of lying sacks of **** just like you lololol. Remember when you deleted the videos of me walking your fat *** like a dog?? I own you joka
Old 02-19-2019 | 11:01 AM

SCR was full of lying sacks of **** just like you lololol. Remember when you deleted the videos of me walking your fat *** like a dog?? I own you joka
You're pathetic. Have fun losing to every 2v you come in contact with.
Old 02-19-2019 | 11:07 AM
Banned

I rape EVERY 2v i come across. Just like i raped your TA in 2011. From my 35 mph dead spot. Nice try fatty mcbutterpants. I own you in every aspect of life, fucktard.
Old 02-19-2019 | 11:08 AM
Teching In

The entire forum voted to restrict your access to only grassclippings and callouts because of how much of a lying, childish troll you are. But no, you're right, it's everyone else that is a liar.
Old 02-19-2019 | 11:09 AM
Teching In

Few things have been confirmed here. Jake hit depression and is a virgin.
Old 02-19-2019 | 11:10 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Turdinator
The entire forum voted to restrict your access to only grassclippings and callouts because of how much of a lying, childish troll you are. But no, you're right, it's everyone else that is a liar.
you know that hes typing to himself right? Hes trying to get my facebook lol
Old 02-19-2019 | 11:13 AM
Banned

Remember when you pretended to be me on YouTube? You've been stalking me online for 8 years lol. SCR was nothing but wannabe trolls. And eventually couldn't handle a big league troll like me. I have you and others making troll accounts even to this very day. Face it, I get so far under your skins you can't stand it.
Old 02-19-2019 | 11:14 AM
Teching In

I rape EVERY 2v i come across. Just like i raped your TA in 2011. From my 35 mph dead spot. Nice try fatty mcbutterpants. I own you in every aspect of life, fucktard.

You keep saying you've raped EVERY 2v you've come across, but EVERY 2 valve you have raced on video shows you taking a gigantic L. In what libtarded, facts don't matter universe do you live in? Nevermind, don't answer that...engaging you in conversation is like engaging Hillary in conversation after the voters handed her an L.
Old 02-19-2019 | 11:16 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JackThrilla

you know that hes typing to himself right? Hes trying to get my facebook lol
Ah I see. Ops, I thought maybe it actually was poka. He's been talking to himself A LOT lately.
Old 02-19-2019 | 11:21 AM
Banned

You keep saying you've raped EVERY 2v you've come across, but EVERY 2 valve you have raced on video shows you taking a gigantic L. In what libtarded, facts don't matter universe do you live in? Nevermind, don't answer that...engaging you in conversation is like engaging Hillary in conversation after the voters handed her an L.
I posted proof, you lying piece of ****. Lol SRT4KING, MustangBauce, BADASSGPGTP, Turdinator...which fake name was your favoritefor stalking me? I OWN YOU BITCH.
Old 02-19-2019 | 11:25 AM

Ah I see. Ops, I thought maybe it actually was poka. He's been talking to himself A LOT lately.
This is poka. Who are you and how do you know me?
Old 02-19-2019 | 11:29 AM
Banned

This is poka. Who are you and how do you know me?
It's one of my stalkers that I've had royally pissed off for many years. Just like that JackThrilla ****** that keeps posting stuff i can't see, and who has no car. You still weigh 300+ pounds at 5'6"?
Old 02-19-2019 | 12:00 PM

I posted proof, you lying piece of ****. Lol SRT4KING, MustangBauce, BADASSGPGTP, Turdinator...which fake name was your favoritefor stalking me? I OWN YOU BITCH.
Jacob! What did your mother tell you about using the internet during the weekdays?! Go downstairs and clean that room of yours its disgusting! And remove those bikini posters of women on top of Mustang hoods!