Notices
Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

6th gen in mexico.

 
Old 03-11-2019, 11:46 AM
  #41  
11 Second Club
Thread Starter
 
SoFla01SSLookinstok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,492
Default

Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
keep whining....it makes me giggle
You ask anyone in SRK who wins the whining crown. Besides the dude with ten accounts. On your team.. Lets start a poll thread & see. Lol.

At least you get giggles. Stay away from madz.

SoFla01SSLookinstok is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 12:27 PM
  #42  
10 Second Club
iTrader: (8)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 5,117
Default

You definitely the biggest whiner on tech or off.

i have no reason to whine. My **** ran good for what it was.
HioSSilver is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 12:34 PM
  #43  
TECH Apprentice
iTrader: (2)
 
OneSlowV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: East Texas
Posts: 398
Default

Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
You definitely the biggest whiner on tech or off.

i have no reason to whine. My **** ran good for what it was.
Idk if I would call it running good if go through 2 or 3 motors lol . Guess on that note we can confirm your ford motor can take your abuse 😂
OneSlowV is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 02:05 PM
  #44  
11 Second Club
Thread Starter
 
SoFla01SSLookinstok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,492
Default

Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
You definitely the biggest whiner on tech or off.

i have no reason to whine. My **** ran good for what it was.
Lol.

Whine flip flop same thing. Not if we're talking bout that nice hot rod blower fox. According to you if it don't run good track times something's wrong with it. With all that extra tq & all that less weight.. I'd say you need to start an inspection. Or dump that pile of ****. I'll take it!
SoFla01SSLookinstok is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 03:38 PM
  #45  
10 Second Club
iTrader: (8)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 5,117
Default

Originally Posted by OneSlowV View Post


Idk if I would call it running good if go through 2 or 3 motors lol . Guess on that note we can confirm your ford motor can take your abuse 😂
None of the motors hurt themselves. Very good car really. In 120+k miles the only stuff that broke was stuff i tore up. It got 1 window motor at 110k and the other at 122k.

You can make fun of the motor situation all you want. All it does is show what a bitch you are. Not only that you are being very deceiving about it.

But i don't have to be deceiving about your h/c c6 not leaving the 12s. I don't have to be deceiving about needing to buy the easiest car to get to run 10s in the world. That **** is actually very much true.
Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok View Post
Lol.

Whine flip flop same thing. Not if we're talking bout that nice hot rod blower fox. According to you if it don't run good track times something's wrong with it. With all that extra tq & all that less weight.. I'd say you need to start an inspection. Or dump that pile of ****. I'll take it!
My notch runs as it should . It out ran your pile.
HioSSilver is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 04:23 PM
  #46  
TECH Apprentice
iTrader: (2)
 
OneSlowV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: East Texas
Posts: 398
Default

Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
None of the motors hurt themselves. Very good car really. In 120+k miles the only stuff that broke was stuff i tore up. It got 1 window motor at 110k and the other at 122k.

You can make fun of the motor situation all you want. All it does is show what a bitch you are. Not only that you are being very deceiving about it.

But i don't have to be deceiving about your h/c c6 not leaving the 12s. I don't have to be deceiving about needing to buy the easiest car to get to run 10s in the world. That **** is actually very much true.

My notch runs as it should . It out ran your pile.
Whatever you say mr 1.2 60ft 😎 all my **** run good and didnít break anything in the process not my fault all your **** under preforms 😂 also you like calling people bitch on here but I heard you was a tame little ***** cat in person .
OneSlowV is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 05:00 PM
  #47  
11 Second Club
Thread Starter
 
SoFla01SSLookinstok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,492
Default

Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
My notch runs as it should . It out ran your pile.
Nope. Barely clicking off much better than snakes lil 302 fox. Barely clicking off much better than a tow truck 383 f-body. With your blower fox. My trap was better too. No good. More than a few problems starting with you.
SoFla01SSLookinstok is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 07:26 PM
  #48  
10 Second Club
iTrader: (8)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 5,117
Default

Originally Posted by OneSlowV View Post


Whatever you say mr 1.2 60ft 😎 all my **** run good and didnít break anything in the process not my fault all your **** under preforms 😂 also you like calling people bitch on here but I heard you was a tame little ***** cat in person .
You're h/c c6 got drug by a diesel truck from a roll.......no it did not run good. You were even skeered to track it because you knew it wouldn't leave the 12s.

if i ever see you i will be obliged to call you a bitch if you act like one. If you don't then i won't......easy how that works.
Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok View Post
Nope. Barely clicking off much better than snakes lil 302 fox. Barely clicking off much better than a tow truck 383 f-body. With your blower fox. My trap was better too. No good. More than a few problems starting with you.
lol....i have snail smoked by .3 and 6+ mph. More like 8+mph since a 114 car walked all over him.

so i get to 122 .3 or .4 faster than you and i guess your dumbass thinks I'm just stopping to accelerate till you catch up......man you are ******* dumb.

My furd outran all the regular's furds in here of similar set ups......fact.....mother ******* fact.
And i wasn't even tryin. No ice....no killer chiller....no "race gas for safety ".....no slick....no 2 step....on less boost even.
HioSSilver is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 07:42 PM
  #49  
11 Second Club
Thread Starter
 
SoFla01SSLookinstok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,492
Default

So what was your 1/8 mph with the fox?
SoFla01SSLookinstok is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 08:04 PM
  #50  
10 Second Club
iTrader: (8)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 5,117
Default

I forget.....what's it matter? You gonna try and trapulate?

60' was a 1.7x and i really don't pay much attention to the 1/8 because the track was a 1/4
HioSSilver is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 08:09 PM
  #51  
11 Second Club
Thread Starter
 
SoFla01SSLookinstok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,492
Default

Weird. You don't have the slip? Never mind.
SoFla01SSLookinstok is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 08:12 PM
  #52  
10 Second Club
iTrader: (8)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 5,117
Default

I have it somewhere. I just don't see or care how it matters unless you think you're trying to add something stupid up to make believe you won or whatever dumb **** you come up with.
HioSSilver is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 08:41 PM
  #53  
8 Second Club
 
islander033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Crossfield, AB
Posts: 154
Default

Originally Posted by OneSlowV View Post


Whatever you say mr 1.2 60ft 😎 all my **** run good and didnít break anything in the process not my fault all your **** under preforms 😂 also you like calling people bitch on here but I heard you was a tame little ***** cat in person .
Lil church mouse*
Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok View Post
Nope. Barely clicking off much better than snakes lil 302 fox. Barely clicking off much better than a tow truck 383 f-body. With your blower fox. My trap was better too. No good. More than a few problems starting with you.
Her termi fox runs like dog **** for what it is.
islander033 is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 09:18 PM
  #54  
10 Second Club
iTrader: (8)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 5,117
Default

But it's faster than your stock blower car with a smaller blower and less displacement......same goes for your son chody. Even your other son 2003cobro.
HioSSilver is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 09:25 PM
  #55  
8 Second Club
 
islander033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Crossfield, AB
Posts: 154
Default

I have a stock blower car? You ain’t bright Hiortez. Lol
islander033 is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 09:52 PM
  #56  
Staging Lane
 
snake95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Rent Free in Hio's Mind
Posts: 80
Default

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
You're h/c c6 got drug by a diesel truck from a roll.......no it did not run good. You were even skeered to track it because you knew it wouldn't leave the 12s.

if i ever see you i will be obliged to call you a bitch if you act like one. If you don't then i won't......easy how that works.lol....i have snail smoked by .3 and 6+ mph. More like 8+mph since a 114 car walked all over him.

so i get to 122 .3 or .4 faster than you and i guess your dumbass thinks I'm just stopping to accelerate till you catch up......man you are ******* dumb.

My furd outran all the regular's furds in here of similar set ups......fact.....mother ******* fact.
And i wasn't even tryin. No ice....no killer chiller....no "race gas for safety ".....no slick....no 2 step....on less boost even.
WASN'T EVEN TRYING LMAOOOO
You sound pathetic Did you have a tire that's not a regular street tire? Nobody gives a **** about your no ice no 2 step bullshit. You beat the **** out of the car as much as you could to get as low of an ET as you could How insecure you gotta be to say you weren't even trying

Last edited by snake95; 03-11-2019 at 10:09 PM.
snake95 is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 09:54 PM
  #57  
10 Second Club
iTrader: (8)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 5,117
Default

How so?? I'm not the bitch you are. Wouldn't that be the pathetic one?
HioSSilver is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 10:10 PM
  #58  
Staging Lane
 
snake95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Rent Free in Hio's Mind
Posts: 80
Default

Originally Posted by snake95
WASN'T EVEN TRYING LMAOOOO
You sound pathetic Did you have a tire that's not a regular street tire? Nobody gives a **** about your no ice no 2 step bullshit. You beat the **** out of the car as much as you could to get as low of an ET as you could How insecure you gotta be to say you weren't even trying
Here you go dug. Such a crybaby because your notch runs like ****
snake95 is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 10:37 PM
  #59  
10 Second Club
iTrader: (8)
 
HioSSilver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winchester, VA
Posts: 5,117
Default

My notch mops yours and is not getting outran by 12sec cars.

So i have no reason to cry....but you do. I even furd better than you
HioSSilver is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 11:09 PM
  #60  
Staging Lane
 
snake95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Rent Free in Hio's Mind
Posts: 80
Default

"Wasn't beating on it"
"Without even trying"
Is the **** I'd say if my 500+rwhp ported blower built termi notch was stuck in the mid 11s for ****'s sake
snake95 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: