Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2019, 01:45 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
So basically what you’re saying and have said in the past, multiple times, is that soflo cant do any better no matter what. His car will never run better than 12.0.

But phil’s car will go way quicker and way faster with just a few simple changes right?
No....you're a complete and utter liar. That plain and simple. I have talked to soslo about improvements to his car via pm here and on kik. So you really need to shut your pie whole about something you know nothing about.

Now until soslo decides to implement those changes he is not likely to go any faster. But what would you know about it? How many passes have you made to know? What has been your history with ls stuff?

Snail95.....i would assume at this point since you no likey double standards or hypocrisy that you would back me for this idiot to answer those questions.....along with soslo.

But i won't hold muh breathe
Old 05-08-2019, 01:50 PM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
No....you're a complete and utter liar. That plain and simple. I have talked to soslo about improvements to his car via pm here and on kik. So you really need to shut your pie whole about something you know nothing about.

Now until soslo decides to implement those changes he is not likely to go any faster. But what would you know about it? How many passes have you made to know? What has been your history with ls stuff?

Snail95.....i would assume at this point since you no likey double standards or hypocrisy that you would back me for this idiot to answer those questions.....along with soslo.

You are way to defensive for owning a GM product.
Old 05-08-2019, 01:51 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

So now soflo will go faster and quicker if he makes changes? Damn look at that back pedal!!!

And I’m about to take my state industrial radigraphic test so I don’t have much more time to post but I’m sure someone here can find one of your hundreds of posts telling Rick his car is a piece of **** and will never leave the 12s pretty ****** easily. If no one has done it by the time I get back then I will find the posts for you. You have literally talked **** to rick or about rick’s car hundreds of times on this forum, it won’t be hard to prove your hypocrisy and lies. You have told him countless number of times that it will never leave the 12s.

Now you got about 2-3 hours to find all those posts and edit them before I’m done with my test to come back here and bitch smack you with all the “lies.” Lmfao.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:11 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

So now soflo will go faster and quicker if he makes changes? Damn look at that back pedal!!!

And I’m about to take my state industrial radigraphic test so I don’t have much more time to post but I’m sure someone here can find one of your hundreds of posts telling Rick his car is a piece of **** and will never leave the 12s pretty ****** easily. If no one has done it by the time I get back then I will find the posts for you. You have literally talked **** to rick or about rick’s car hundreds of times on this forum, it won’t be hard to prove your hypocrisy and lies. You have told him countless number of times that it will never leave the 12s.

Now you got about 2-3 hours to find all those posts and edit them before I’m done with my test to come back here and bitch smack you with all the “lies.” Lmfao.
Whats a state radigraphic test lol
Old 05-08-2019, 02:19 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris25
Whats a state radigraphic test lol
I thought the same thing. I think it is state licensing for radiography technologist for using X-ray or MRI. Some states require licensing.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:20 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
I thought the same thing. I think it is state licensing for radiography technologist for using X-ray or MRI. Some states require licensing.
Lol im a Rad tech and I think he meant more like scanning semi trucks but I could be wrong.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:23 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I'd gladly back you if you made a sound point, no problem, but you're just changing the subject on nate.

He mentions SoFla's stuff and you turn it on him about his experience which wasn't the topic. Just calling it like I see it.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:24 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Lol im a Rad tech and I think he meant more like scanning semi trucks but I could be wrong.
I think you're super rad some days!
Old 05-08-2019, 02:27 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

So what bone stock LS1 fbody went 12.6?
Old 05-08-2019, 02:28 PM
Teching In

Hmm...I could only imagine what this actually is then. I thought he just spelled it wrong.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:31 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by HpipeFlowmasterStang
You are way to defensive for owning a GM product.
Wtf are you talking about. You look to be in a constant state of dumbass

Please answer the questions i posted.

It's pretty obvious that soslo has left the 12s by his 11.8 runs which is terrible. So more bs by you.

Now....i have stated many times the biggest problem with soslo car is soslo.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:33 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95
I'd gladly back you if you made a sound point, no problem, but you're just changing the subject on nate.

He mentions SoFla's stuff and you turn it on him about his experience which wasn't the topic. Just calling it like I see it.
His experience is a topic. For someone to say and yak about the **** they're hollering they should be doing something rather than nothing.

Good to see i exposed your hypocrisy.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:33 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by snake95
I think you're super rad some days!
Lol ehh ill take it.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:36 PM
TECH Resident

Hmm...I could only imagine what this actually is then. I thought he just spelled it wrong.
Yah I was just giving him a hard time Im sure he spelled it wrong. I think you have to take a state test for industrial radiography like working in an airport or truck weight station.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Turdinator
So what bone stock LS1 fbody went 12.6?
Hammer's car.........................after bolt-ons and gears.

jk...

I heard of the infamous 12.9 run for a stock LS1 but 12.6 might be pushing it.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:42 PM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

jk...

RedFury’s did like a 12.2 stock....
Old 05-08-2019, 02:51 PM
Teching In

jk...

Yeah I remember the 12.9 run too, oh how the ford guys died a little inside when that issue hit the stands. I've just never heard/seen of a bone stock LS1 go 12.6.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:55 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HpipeFlowmasterStang
RedFury’s did like a 12.2 stock....

Yeah he also drove a bone stock GTP to a 13.1 et, I'm more interested about what happens in the real world.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:59 PM
TECH Resident

I did a 13.1 @ 105 bone stock in my Formula in terrible DA I don't see why a 12.8 or lower couldn't be done with really good DA.
Old 05-08-2019, 03:03 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

We did have a pm going on kik for a while. Mostly the same stuff that goes on here if remember correctly. To make sure I just went through all my pm's on here. You have never sent me a pm on here. Remember sending one to hamski but he never replied to me.

Hiho if your help was wanted it would be asked for plain & simple. Thank you for trying & putting my car down. No big deal.

It's pretty obvious that soslo has left the 12s by his 11.8 runs which is terrible. So more bs by you.

Now....i have stated many times the biggest problem with soslo car is soslo.

Thanks again for saying things with my car are "terrible"

So does that mean you think you could pilot my car much faster? The way it sits & down here?

If track times or dig runs were my main focus my setup would be a little different. As told to you many, many, times before.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019