Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2019, 09:05 AM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033
Correct, they better start driving to you.

Hahah...digs only until she thinks she has an advantage. Then flippy floppy all over the place.

They nice.
Come on man he was talking **** about my car for like 3 pages and I'm supposed to drive to him lol your better than that.
Old 07-26-2019, 09:11 AM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris25
Come on man he was talking **** about my car for like 3 pages and I'm supposed to drive to him lol your better than that.
That’s not islander’s rule. Have a talk with your buddy RedFury or Hio about that one. Maybe they’ll amend their rule. Probably not though.
Old 07-26-2019, 09:26 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

There he goes again ranting. I got nothing else to say. I spoke it like was. Anyone wants friendly runs on the street at similar power I’m always down to meet up. If some feel like they need to come with over 100,200 or more WHP advantage then we meet at the track, no biggie. No excuse on drive to track as I live further than just about anyone from PBIR in south Florida (WPB, Broward or Miami). Hio doesn’t seem to like arguing with people that actually show up to race, he prefers people who just talk online with little chance of racing.
Old 07-26-2019, 10:11 AM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Hio calls Japanese cars poop.....then gets owned by one lol
Old 07-26-2019, 10:58 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by HpipeFlowmasterStang
I bet his jaw was on the floor when the GTR just kept disappearing.
Old 07-26-2019, 11:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by snake95
Hio will ignore because you know... #ChevyLyfe! Lol
Old 07-26-2019, 11:05 AM
Banned

Im curious to see this GTR race vid. Is it on youtube?
Old 07-26-2019, 11:31 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
There he goes again ranting. I got nothing else to say. I spoke it like was. Anyone wants friendly runs on the street at similar power I’m always down to meet up. If some feel like they need to come with over 100,200 or more WHP advantage then we meet at the track, no biggie. No excuse on drive to track as I live further than just about anyone from PBIR in south Florida (WPB, Broward or Miami). Hio doesn’t seem to like arguing with people that actually show up to race, he prefers people who just talk online with little chance of racing.
If your ever over this way I'd be down for a friendly run don't know that I got anything for the bro but I'd still give it a run.
Old 07-26-2019, 11:41 AM
Staging Lane

Chris, looks like you're 7 hrs away. When my car is here after September, we should get some runs in if you're willing to meet somewhere in the middle.
Old 07-26-2019, 11:41 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033
Correct, they better start driving to you.

Hahah...digs only until she thinks she has an advantage. Then flippy floppy all over the place.

They nice.
Hhhmmmm....i didn't think i had a advantage in a dig vs the gtr. Right there is proof you're nothing but a mouthy bitch.

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
That’s not islander’s rule. Have a talk with your buddy RedFury or Hio about that one. Maybe they’ll amend their rule. Probably not though.
Zoolander is the one with multiple rules that he likes to swap out to what benefits him the most......i laugh at him and **** on his rules.

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
No you spoke bs......now want to to tear up over it.

They are poop

It was rather impressive to see it launch like that. 4 r compounds werk.

After i got moving i hung pretty good. Woulda been decent if i hadn't of been a dumbass and gave away the hit. But there was just no way i was gonna out run a gtr i heard went 10.3@136 the following weekend from a dig.

One of the few cars and maybe the only car back then capable of running their track tims on the street. No car here would run with it.

Hio will ignore because you know... #ChevyLyfe! Lol
Anyone ever see dpipelowmasterstang post a race?

Im curious to see this GTR race vid. Is it on youtube?
It was...idk if it still is. But there's a entire thread about it on here dumbass. I mean you know there us a search you stupid ****. That alone shows the extent of your mental capacity.....or lack thereoff
Old 07-26-2019, 12:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

That Vette is awesome ZZ4

Hio in terms of build quality,interior materials,rattles and overall reliability Toyota > GM. The BMW Supra is a huge disappointment especially after the C8 debuted.
Old 07-26-2019, 12:31 PM
10 Second Club

Build quality of toyotas are a joke....you gotta be kidding
Old 07-26-2019, 12:49 PM
Staging Lane

Well props for racing the GTR regardless of knowing it was gonna be a loss.

Don't give anyone too much **** about not searching to find some evidence, you refuse to search for Marc explaining his 12.2 shitty run.
Old 07-26-2019, 12:58 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

My Tundra is doing fine. I’ve had it since 2011. In high school, my dumbass put a rear mount turbo on it before I knew there wasn’t any tuning for the tundra ECUs and ran it for a whole year with no tune and nothing catastrophic ever happened. The only thing I’ve ever had to replace on my tundra is the fuel pump and that was just one month ago. This thing has seen 10-15k miles multiple times between oil changes and still runs just fine. I’ll run this POS Toyota into the ground.
Old 07-26-2019, 01:32 PM
Banned

Lol @ hio saying toyotas quality is bad. Dude. You drive a ****** Chevy, idiot.

Lexus, Toyota, Honda. Alllllways on top for reliabilty and quality. Man. You are a ****** idiot after all Mr. I Blow Up 7 Engines.
Old 07-26-2019, 01:33 PM
10 Second Club

Well props for racing the GTR regardless of knowing it was gonna be a loss.

Don't give anyone too much **** about not searching to find some evidence, you refuse to search for Marc explaining his 12.2 shitty run.
If it was a entire thread about it you might have a point. But since it's not you have no point. I have seriously never heard of that car going faster. Ive asked....no one has told. And i don't go off of hear say. I go off real numbers.

Gtr was supposed to be a 11.0 car....thought it woulda been a good run but knew even there i would likely lose. They just leave so hard on the street that they run the same number......especially on 4 r compounds. It likely was a 11.0 car on pump gas at one point. Just not on e85 and the mods that were current.....lol

He had a bunch of vids of it street racing. It outran way better cars than mine. He ran a friend a few weeks later that had a turbo 408 fcar from a roll that had been 8s or went 8s after that i forget. He beat him to....but likely because he spun.

A little back story. I ran that same dude once years before when i still had the ls1 in the car. He had a modded tt 300zx. That wasn't a close run either but to mu benefit...lol
Old 07-26-2019, 01:35 PM
10 Second Club

Lol @ hio saying toyotas quality is bad. Dude. You drive a ****** Chevy, idiot.

Lexus, Toyota, Honda. Alllllways on top for reliabilty and quality. Man. You are a ****** idiot after all Mr. I Blow Up 7 Engines.
More lies and all 3 of those are ****. I can tell you don't work on cars......just keyboards.
Old 07-26-2019, 01:43 PM
TECH Resident

Chris, looks like you're 7 hrs away. When my car is here after September, we should get some runs in if you're willing to meet somewhere in the middle.
I'm in northwest GA allot which would be allot closer next time I'm up I'll try and set something up where I can make it that way have my buddy bring his ZL1 to.
Old 07-26-2019, 01:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
More lies and all 3 of those are ****. I can tell you don't work on cars......just keyboards.
Ladies and gentlemen lets read what Duhg the engine blower says instead of reading real reports with real data and real reliabilty ratings. The day i believe you over facts i would shoot myself.

Nissan - 1
Hio’s built - 0
Old 07-26-2019, 02:00 PM
10 Second Club

What i say is facts......so go get it done.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019