Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2020, 08:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by NW-99SS
This is what makes SRK so great - thanks for the tips fellas! Need to up my mod game on the straps and get my heel hop issues sorted!

If you really want to knock it out, buy a pair of american flag crocs and run those ******* in 4LO. You'll be dominating no prep events in no time.
The following users liked this post:
NW-99SS (02-27-2020)
Old 02-27-2020, 08:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
welcome to central texas, this same house 45 min south in Austin is 300k+. I know because we looked. Lol..i was like **** that. Seen a 2 bed room 1 bath down by Austin that was 270k. Lol

My neighboneighborhood ranges from 165k-280k

The builders around here are buying $250k-$300k neighborhoods worth of homes so they can blade them over and build $900k-$2 million homes on the same property. Its nuts. Im trying to get my wife to find a new job on the other side of town from her current one so we can buy a little land with a house. We currently also spend $4500/yr on tolls alone for her.
Old 02-27-2020, 08:26 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
The builders around here are buying $250k-$300k neighborhoods worth of homes so they can blade them over and build $900k-$2 million homes on the same property. Its nuts. Im trying to get my wife to find a new job on the other side of town from her current one so we can buy a little land with a house. We currently also spend $4500/yr on tolls alone for her.
Wow...them tolls are out of control.
AnnivSS (02-27-2020)
Old 02-27-2020, 08:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by islander033
Wow...them tolls are out of control.

Yep and as of last year they are no longer tax deductible. Between tolls, fuel, and wear and tear on her car she could take like a $7000/yr pay cut closer to the house and we'd break even. Lol.
Old 02-27-2020, 08:43 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

i bought in a new neighborhood, where you would struggle to pay my HOA fees every year, or my lawn guy bill. Maybe you could cover my maid for a week. But its okay im good with my 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage, for my wife and I. That cost only 170k and was built in 2016.

And dang you mad i put 5k down on my hellcat, then immediately dropped all the money to mod it. And then pay someone else to wash it. And actually certain people seen i had over 15k in the bank i could of put down. But why do i need too? Its not like you can even afford one.

Yep bought a turbo 4 cylinder truck because chrvy gave me 12k off a 42k dollar truck. While your still driving that pos you have. Because you can't afford any thing new. So you hold on to that my old stuff is better lies.

You got so much jealousy where all your new stuff you try to give people **** for buying again? Oh you still drive them clapped out junk ****, that keeps blowing engines because you try to mod it and don't know what your doing.
I'm not dumb enough to like cars and own a home in a hoa. Would not live in a hoa.....that **** is for dumbasses.

My old truck is very nice. Bought it new.

Anyone see anything clapped out about it.

I'm not jealous of you bitches at all. It seems quite the opposite. I don't talk about you idiots or even think about you. I mean i did leave your *** chat that you seem to enjoy.

Hey dougy thought i lived in a dump? That neighborhood looks horrible too.
Yea that neighborhood looks like **** with mcmansions piled on top of one another. It sells to fools like you tho.

Owned the **** out of dougy.

You out there running your car every chance you get and he blowing his up to avoid the track
Lol....make skeered to jack his car up and simply won't drive to a 1/4 track. But he's out there tearing it up running his 12sec cars 2-3 times a year.

That would seem like alot to you since you've ran 0 times in several years tho.

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS
Facts!
well post the facts of how many passes you've had.
Originally Posted by Chris25
Correct me if I'm wrong Bernie how many of your 5.0s committed suicide.......... This should be fun

​​​​​
He literally watched one burn to the ground and bragged about another blowing up shortly after he sold it.

MACtarded wouldn't know a fact from a ***** and he's very familiar with the latter of the two...........
Doh...../thread
Old 02-27-2020, 08:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Those are mansions?
Old 02-27-2020, 09:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 171 Likes on 119 Posts

If you really want to knock it out, buy a pair of american flag crocs and run those ******* in 4LO. You'll be dominating no prep events in no time.
I need to up my Croc game for sure, Camo cougar destroyers are getting worn out!
Old 02-27-2020, 09:37 AM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Those are mansions?
surely you’ve heard the term before???

In suburban communities, McMansion is a pejorative term for a large "mass-produced" dwelling, often constructed with low-quality materials and craftsmanship, using a mishmash of architectural symbols to evoke connotations of wealth or taste
**** I live in one myself... cost me a chunk of money even 🤮
Old 02-27-2020, 09:52 AM
Teching In

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

welcome to central texas, this same house 45 min south in Austin is 300k+. I know because we looked. Lol..i was like **** that. Seen a 2 bed room 1 bath down by Austin that was 270k. Lol

My neighboneighborhood ranges from 165k-280k
I like the Central Texas area. My folks live in Copperas Cove and I drive down once a year to Christmas to see them. I was happy when I drove through the Temple area in December that most of the highway construction was done, finally.
AnnivSS (02-27-2020)
Old 02-27-2020, 10:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by S8ER95Z
surely you’ve heard the term before???

**** I live in one myself... cost me a chunk of money even 🤮

Actually I had not. Makes sense though.
S8ER95Z (02-28-2020)
Old 02-27-2020, 10:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AWPer
I like the Central Texas area. My folks live in Copperas Cove and I drive down once a year to Christmas to see them. I was happy when I drove through the Temple area in December that most of the highway construction was done, finally.

Give it a month, they'll tear it up again.
Old 02-27-2020, 10:24 AM
Teching In

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Give it a month, they'll tear it up again.
I agree, especially with the amount of traffic that goes through there.

I lived in Cove from 2003 to like 2011 and I swear that patch of I-35 has been in a state of construction since like, 2003.
Old 02-27-2020, 10:33 AM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

non of my 5.0 blew up. So not sure where you getting your info
Lol couldn't u just admit the truth for once sheesh now I have to go look for the thread dishonesty I swear Damm liberals.......
Old 02-27-2020, 11:04 AM
Teching In

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I'm not dumb enough to like cars and own a home in a hoa. Would not live in a hoa.....that **** is for dumbasses.

My old truck is very nice. Bought it new.

Anyone see anything clapped out about it.

I'm not jealous of you bitches at all. It seems quite the opposite. I don't talk about you idiots or even think about you. I mean i did leave your *** chat that you seem to enjoy.

Yea that neighborhood looks like **** with mcmansions piled on top of one another. It sells to fools like you tho.

Lol....make skeered to jack his car up and simply won't drive to a 1/4 track. But he's out there tearing it up running his 12sec cars 2-3 times a year.

That would seem like alot to you since you've ran 0 times in several years tho.

well post the facts of how many passes you've had.

He literally watched one burn to the ground and bragged about another blowing up shortly after he sold it.

Doh...../thread
In the last 3 years I've made over 30 passes in the Camaro how many passes in your camaro have you made in the last 3 years?
Old 02-27-2020, 11:23 AM
TECH Resident

In the last 3 years I've made over 30 passes in the Camaro how many passes in your camaro have you made in the last 3 years?
Who cares honestly it's sad that you have made that many passes and shown zero progress and instead of spending your time trying to pick people's minds or ask questions on how to make your turd run harder your on here daily running your mouth. It's just MACtarded
HioSSilver (02-27-2020)
Old 02-27-2020, 11:41 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

wow 30 passes in 3 years. And ohiodumb says you were tearing up those tracks

I think erryone knows i haven't ran the camaro. You have no point there macbitch. How do you run a car waiting on a engine? I mean it's pretty stupid to even say anything about it. Even tho with it being bolt on ls6 it woukda drug the living **** out of both your rags. Maybe I'm just giving you a chance to catch up

I have ran my mustang tho....jus tearin up tracks with it by ohiodumb standard.
Old 02-27-2020, 11:58 AM
Teching In

Who cares honestly it's sad that you have made that many passes and shown zero progress and instead of spending your time trying to pick people's minds or ask questions on how to make your turd run harder your on here daily running your mouth. It's just MACtarded
I've made no progress? That's weird. When i first got the car I was running mid 8s in the 8th mile. Now I'm running mid 7s how is that when you said I'm not making any progress. I get that you're used to not making any progress since you have a gto in all but please don't project your failed car times onto me. I actually have a car that makes great gains for the mods unlike you.

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
wow 30 passes in 3 years. And ohiodumb says you were tearing up those tracks

I think erryone knows i haven't ran the camaro. You have no point there macbitch. How do you run a car waiting on a engine? I mean it's pretty stupid to even say anything about it. Even tho with it being bolt on ls6 it woukda drug the living **** out of both your rags. Maybe I'm just giving you a chance to catch up

I have ran my mustang tho....jus tearin up tracks with it by ohiodumb standard.
You have a hard time with the English language. I said over 30... Key word OVER. Which means more than 30 passes. Learn to read, it would help you not look like a retard. So 0 passes from you in your camaro huh? But you are such a big racer who knows everything lol. Maybe you should run more often before acting like you know a thing or two. If you did actually race more often then I wouldn't have had to make you look stupid so often. Oh well it's fun so keep up the good work!
Old 02-27-2020, 12:06 PM
Teching In

right lane started there when I got the car
Old 02-27-2020, 12:09 PM
Teching In

right lane again, yet I've made no progress according to chris25 lol oh and don't try and say you're trolling bc you own a gto so we all know how stupid you're already. Lol
Old 02-27-2020, 12:58 PM
TECH Resident

right lane again, yet I've made no progress according to chris25 lol oh and don't try and say you're trolling bc you own a gto so we all know how stupid you're already. Lol
Wow stall cam and FBO and your running FBO fbody times hats off to you lol MACtarded strikes again.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019