Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2020, 10:59 AM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

I see that this is Hio’s menstruation week.
Old 07-01-2020, 12:12 PM
Teching In

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Holy **** ......how many times can a fucktard change a story.

Now it' 11.4 after admitting all those 11.5 and a fictional 11.2 with out him of course.

I'm the one laughing here. You silly ***** couldn't touch my medium bolt on ls6 in full street trim.

Where did i say i sold it?

Your whole post was excuses.

you can't make it past the 12s but it's me the one that sucks.....

mactardism is real.

be cool if they did. Doing more with less separates the men from the boi's
Wow I glad you admitted you don't know what the **** you say. Oh by the way, if you say "my old car" that means you don't have it. Usually means it's been sold.

Also my 8th mile slips suggest I have a 11s capable car. All I need to do is run the quarter mile again and prove it. Since the Camaro didn't sell I'm back to driving it again and will fix a couple things then take it racing once I have the time to drive the 1hr + one way to beech bend in Kentucky and see what she can do.
Old 07-01-2020, 12:13 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Holy **** ......how many times can a fucktard change a story.

Now it' 11.4 after admitting all those 11.5 and a fictional 11.2 with out him of course.

I'm the one laughing here. You silly ***** couldn't touch my medium bolt on ls6 in full street trim.

Where did i say i sold it?

Your whole post was excuses.

you can't make it past the 12s but it's me the one that sucks.....

mactardism is real.

be cool if they did. Doing more with less separates the men from the boi's
I've always said i ran 11.4, and he went 11.2. Guess you should go back years an look. And I have no issue with him running a better time, he had more experience driving my own car than i did as he had it the 12 months I was deployed, doing mods. Tuning etc for me. Not to mention running his boss as well.

And ya john force and every other nhra, etc car wants to go from running 3s to 11s like you.

Old 07-01-2020, 12:14 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by HpipeFlowmasterStang
I think hes on it permanently
Old 07-01-2020, 03:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS
Wow I glad you admitted you don't know what the **** you say. Oh by the way, if you say "my old car" that means you don't have it. Usually means it's been sold.

Also my 8th mile slips suggest I have a 11s capable car. All I need to do is run the quarter mile again and prove it. Since the Camaro didn't sell I'm back to driving it again and will fix a couple things then take it racing once I have the time to drive the 1hr + one way to beech bend in Kentucky and see what she can do.
Or it could mean it's a old car. You want to talk about how long I've had it.....then jump to conclusions when i say it's old. ******* idiot.

So you can say yours is 11s capable but i can't say mine might 9 in it or it would be a good goal.......hypocrite much.

From your 1/8 no you didn't have a 11 in it. Weird you stupid ***** still haven't posted a 1/8 mile correction. Looks like i was right.

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
I've always said i ran 11.4, and he went 11.2. Guess you should go back years an look. And I have no issue with him running a better time, he had more experience driving my own car than i did as he had it the 12 months I was deployed, doing mods. Tuning etc for me. Not to mention running his boss as well.

And ya john force and every other nhra, etc car wants to go from running 3s to 11s like you.
No you haven't said it ran 11.4. You're a ******* liar.

And no proof of either the 11.4 or the 11.2 or the 11.5 chump boi.

I have proof of me running 10s.

I think hes on it permanently
Looks like yall are. Still can't accept a old combo that made you eat your ******* words. Suck it bitches.
Old 07-01-2020, 07:05 PM
10 Second Club

Or it could mean it's a old car. You want to talk about how long I've had it.....then jump to conclusions when i say it's old. ******* idiot.

So you can say yours is 11s capable but i can't say mine might 9 in it or it would be a good goal.......hypocrite much.

From your 1/8 no you didn't have a 11 in it. Weird you stupid ***** still haven't posted a 1/8 mile correction. Looks like i was right.

Looks like yall are. Still can't accept a old combo that made you eat your ******* words. Suck it bitches.
like said go look.

And no you have bullshit slips. Hell if your counting that bs 1.2 60ft slip I'm counting my .9 60ft slip that said i went 9.4. Hell with that you'll never catch me.
The following 2 users liked this post by ohioborn80:
2010CamaroS (07-02-2020), islander033 (07-01-2020)
Old 07-01-2020, 07:50 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

like said go look.

And no you have bullshit slips. Hell if your counting that bs 1.2 60ft slip I'm counting my .9 60ft slip that said i went 9.4. Hell with that you'll never catch me.
She freaked out and cried for a week after my sweet 60ft. Then I had an even quicker ET later. The ownage was spectacular. LOL
Old 07-01-2020, 08:55 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by islander033
She freaked out and cried for a week after my sweet 60ft. Then I had an even quicker ET later. The ownage was spectacular. LOL
i remember. Lol

Old 07-02-2020, 07:22 AM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

I remember when Hio shed thousand’s of pounds off his already tin can car with a hole puncher, swapped the entire powertrain etc etc etc and ran a 11 lmao
Old 07-02-2020, 07:46 AM
7 Second Club

I remember when Hio shed thousand’s of pounds off his already tin can car with a hole puncher, swapped the entire powertrain etc etc etc and ran a 11 lmao
11s was pretty badass for the 90s
Old 07-02-2020, 10:57 AM
Teching In

Received 77 Likes on 61 Posts

It's not apples to apples, I think he was just trying to show people you don't need a power addder, e85, h/c, to run 10's, he went the bolt on, weight reduction route, I'm not sure why that's so upsetting.
Old 07-02-2020, 11:42 AM
Teching In

There is a difference between saying hey I'm skipping 10s all together and running 9s vs having the 8th mile proof to show for it.

Old 07-02-2020, 11:44 AM
Teching In

Weird how a conversion chart says I'm right lol
Old 07-02-2020, 12:14 PM
10 Second Club

like said go look.

No bs on my slips. You fake painted *** simply has no clue. You look dumber on the interwebs than you do in real lyfe. And that's saying something cause you look ******* stupid.

It was great.....i let you own that **** for a week so there was no denial of your bogus 60. Then you can't say my 60 was bogus........because when you do you look like a bigger bitch than you already were. Just imagine how much of a bitch you look like now. Straight up pos.

So yea...me owning that *** of your was spectacular.

i remember. Lol
So you remember me his *** then.

Remember when you had something that ran besides your mouth.......i don't.

11s was pretty badass for the 90s
It's still pretty good today. I mean you and ohiotard butt child is still struggling to get there and hasn't yet.

Originally Posted by spikestang
It's not apples to apples, I think he was just trying to show people you don't need a power addder, e85, h/c, to run 10's, he went the bolt on, weight reduction route, I'm not sure why that's so upsetting.
Because they are bitches. They couldn't do it na or with bolt ons......so it's much easier for them to lie, whine, bitch , moan and deny it than admit their failures or the fact they had to have boost to get there.

The fact that they have denied it so much only means they have no clue how to get it done.

There is a difference between saying hey I'm skipping 10s all together and running 9s vs having the 8th mile proof to show for it.

Who's skipping the 10s??? Been there done that. No matter how many times you say it it didn't the only thing it means is you have lied once again you pos retard.

Weird how a conversion chart says I'm right lol
Your **** is a turd. Looking at your 1/8 mph it wasn't gonna pull good enough on the back half to make it to a 11. But being the great racer you are I'm sure you've already made it to a track to prove that wrong........ooohhh wait
Old 07-02-2020, 12:26 PM
10 Second Club

So anyone else catch dougy saying he likes dudes asses
Old 07-02-2020, 01:27 PM
7 Second Club

No bs on my slips. You fake painted *** simply has no clue. You look dumber on the interwebs than you do in real lyfe. And that's saying something cause you look ******* stupid.
But you never went back in nearly 5 years to back it up...

It was great.....i let you own that **** for a week so there was no denial of your bogus 60. Then you can't say my 60 was bogus........because when you do you look like a bigger bitch than you already were. Just imagine how much of a bitch you look like now. Straight up pos.
We were all willing to ignore your 1.26 if you went back and ran a high high 10 for real....but here we are
**** did we all get a good laugh at you over that. SS was shared in kik many times. LOLOLOL

Lick it?

But yet he don't make milkshakes under vac?

It's still pretty good today. I mean you and ohiotard butt child is still struggling to get there and hasn't yet.
Ya 10.0x is a struggle for me letting out at ~660ft with my slow car. ooops

Because they are bitches. They couldn't do it na or with bolt ons......so it's much easier for them to lie, whine, bitch , moan and deny it than admit their failures or the fact they had to have boost to get there.
And you still haven't done it.
The fact that they have denied it so much only means they have no clue how to get it done.
That's you

Who's skipping the 10s??? Been there done that. No matter how many times you say it it didn't the only thing it means is you have lied once again you pos retard.
Sure as hell won't be you, maybe one day you'll get a high high 10 though...

Your **** is a turd. Looking at your 1/8 mph it wasn't gonna pull good enough on the back half to make it to a 11. But being the great racer you are I'm sure you've already made it to a track to prove that wrong........ooohhh wait

Nearly 5 years later and you ain't been back with the forf gen racecar.
So anyone else catch dougy saying he likes dudes asses
It does seem to be her favorite flavor. sheeeeet (literally)
Old 07-02-2020, 03:33 PM
10 Second Club

Oh look....someone still on the rag. That bitch never stops bleeding or lying.
Old 07-02-2020, 03:34 PM
Teching In

How many times have you raced at the track this year? What about last year or the year before that? 0? As I thought. When has a 4200lb fat gen trapping 92mph in 2500+ da going mid 7s in the 8th such a bad thing? Unlike you I don't wait for good air and unlike you I race my cars regardless of the conditions it's in.
Old 07-02-2020, 03:35 PM
Teching In

Oh look....someone still on the rag. That bitch never stops bleeding or lying.
You really like to talk about yourself don't ya?
Old 07-02-2020, 04:51 PM
10 Second Club

How many times have you raced at the track this year? What about last year or the year before that? 0? As I thought. When has a 4200lb fat gen trapping 92mph in 2500+ da going mid 7s in the 8th such a bad thing? Unlike you I don't wait for good air and unlike you I race my cars regardless of the conditions it's in.
Goddamn....another pile of excuses for that turd. What your fat *** up to now 400lb?

Fatgens weigh 3800ish depending on fuel load. Zl1 weighs 41xx.

I ran twice last year downy boi.

You really like to talk about yourself don't ya?
ooohhhh what a comeback dude yur so kule

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019