Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2019, 12:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 78 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I pointed it out pretty well i thought.
You really didn't, there was no context. Only thing I can think of is TT427 pointing out that the block has been filled. I never said that the block was stock, just that it was a Ford piece.

Originally Posted by big hammer
also makes the FGT not a ford car
The FGT engine didn't use a teksid block, it was hand built at the Romeo, Michigan plant.
Old 05-06-2019, 12:56 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
if it’s paragraphs after paragraphs of very angry butthurt it’s probably snake lol
Oh man he PM'd you again saying he needs a life raft? I thought y'all stopped that routine in 2015. Dang and wow.

Your buddy uses double standards and looks stupid for it. You should teach him some basic logic skills. Don't be mad that I sliced and diced him up so badly that he didn't even acknowledge it
Old 05-06-2019, 01:02 PM
Staging Lane

PS phil you got nothing to be ashamed of brother! Your car hauls the mail and something to be proud of regardless what the ET difference was. My comment was a matter of logic and objectivity towards dug.

If dug didn't go around pretending to know more than he does then your car wouldn't be a topic from me.
Old 05-06-2019, 01:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by JC316
You really didn't, there was no context. Only thing I can think of is TT427 pointing out that the block has been filled. I never said that the block was stock, just that it was a Ford piece.

The FGT engine didn't use a teksid block, it was hand built at the Romeo, Michigan plant.
"I think what they mean is that it's a Ford piece, not something custom built."
I didnt say it was filled, as far as I remember the block wasnt filled, it still had water in it, it just didnt pass through the decks. So you are of the opinion filing stock rings is not stock but closed decks arent custom lol?
Clearly wasnt talking about the FGT block but the car itself.

Last edited by TT427; 05-06-2019 at 01:44 PM.
Old 05-06-2019, 01:58 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

I quoted your posts and clearly pointed out the issue.

Originally Posted by snake95
Oh man he PM'd you again saying he needs a life raft? I thought y'all stopped that routine in 2015. Dang and wow.

Your buddy uses double standards and looks stupid for it. You should teach him some basic logic skills. Don't be mad that I sliced and diced him up so badly that he didn't even acknowledge it
No one was pm'd. Just another of your delusional theories.

You couldn't slice butter.

PS phil you got nothing to be ashamed of brother! Your car hauls the mail and something to be proud of regardless what the ET difference was. My comment was a matter of logic and objectivity towards dug.

If dug didn't go around pretending to know more than he does then your car wouldn't be a topic from me.
Now this is how you back pedal. Take note erryone. Not often do you see such a prime example of back pedaling. This would be akin to standing in a crowd of black people hollering the n word and then saying you weren'ttalking to them. You truly are a snowflake.

It has nothing to do with me or what i know. It has to do with your own issues.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 78 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by TT427
"I think what they mean is that it's a Ford piece, not something custom built."
I didnt say it was filled, as far as I remember the block wasnt filled, it still had water in it, it just didnt pass through the decks. So you are of the opinion filing stock rings is not stock but closed decks arent custom lol?
Clearly wasnt talking about the FGT block but the car itself.
Sorry, I didn't explain it well. It's not a custom billet block, from someplace like Dart. It was actually a piece that came in a ford vehicle from the factory.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:16 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I quoted your posts and clearly pointed out the issue.

No one was pm'd. Just another of your delusional theories.

You couldn't slice butter.

Now this is how you back pedal. Take note erryone. Not often do you see such a prime example of back pedaling. This would be akin to standing in a crowd of black people hollering the n word and then saying you weren'ttalking to them. You truly are a snowflake.

So snake being respectful to phil means he’s backpedaling? So you’re not allowed to be respectful? Gotcha. Now it all makes sense, no wonder why you back pedal like crazy.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:17 PM
Staging Lane

I quoted your posts and clearly pointed out the issue.No one was pm'd. Just another of your delusional theories.

You couldn't slice butter.Now this is how you back pedal. Take note erryone. Not often do you see such a prime example of back pedaling. This would be akin to standing in a crowd of black people hollering the n word and then saying you weren'ttalking to them. You truly are a snowflake.

No, it's just you mad about me using your buddy's car as an example as to how you do nothing but use double standards because a Ford ran over your Barbie when you were a kid and you swore to hate them forever

I also own a mustang and say yours is the sorriest performing example for the work done that the world has ever seen. Doesn't mean I dislike Mustangs you clown
Old 05-06-2019, 02:18 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
So snake being respectful to phil means he’s backpedaling? So you’re not allowed to be respectful? Gotcha. Now it all makes sense, no wonder why you back pedal like crazy.
x1000000000000
Old 05-06-2019, 02:21 PM
10 Second Club

Received 173 Likes on 117 Posts

Innocent crowd members being ran over lol Beep Beep Thanks for liking my car. It really does run good and drives nice.
Old 05-06-2019, 03:07 PM
Teching In

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

You did a terrible job on that quote.....lol

But that's mac's tears flowing. He doesn't even know what gear he is in nor does he care. He buys cars done and ruins the cars he has.......how much water can his posts hold.
Youre an idiot, and don't confuse me with one of your own. Jake bout a pre built car and lost to a 2v 4.6 mustang and cant beat them even on their worst day. The ws6 had ported heads and I ran good for 4 years until a lifter went out and it's been braking **** one after another since. The camaro had more mods than the ws6. The camaro had full exhaust, cai and tune I had it retuned and ran what it should at mid 12s on run flats which is pretty solid for 349rwhp.
Old 05-06-2019, 03:08 PM
10 Second Club

Sorry, I didn't explain it well. It's not a custom billet block, from someplace like Dart. It was actually a piece that came in a ford vehicle from the factory.
Oh it's custom alright. Probably more $ than a dart in machine work alone. One is designed as a replica but stronger.....the other has nothing stronger and has to be completely modified . One could likely use any number of gm blocks and use the same technique to increase the strength of it.....but that's the reason of the dart ls. It costs less than the modding.

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
You ridin that bike backwards with him. He wasn't respecting phil or his car just like you weren't ......or you would have pm'd him directly instead of running yalls mouth on it.

No, it's just you mad about me using your buddy's car as an example as to how you do nothing but use double standards because a Ford ran over your Barbie when you were a kid and you swore to hate them forever

I also own a mustang and say yours is the sorriest performing example for the work done that the world has ever seen. Doesn't mean I dislike Mustangs you clown
Dry those tears mang. Your double standard was well exposed.

My mustang flat out thrashes yours in every way. If you think that 114 car walked the dog all over your junk just stay away from mine. I wouldn't even have to turn the ac off to put busses all over you.

x1000000000000
You mean -300000000000000000000000

But it's great to see you agreeing with someone that has never made a pass or had anything that actually ran. Puts everything in the perspective it should be in.
Old 05-06-2019, 03:08 PM
Teching In

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by lazerlemonta
Innocent crowd members being ran over lol Beep Beep Thanks for liking my car. It really does run good and drives nice.
Ran better with bolt ons I thought?
Old 05-06-2019, 03:09 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

MAC what you get banned for now.
Old 05-06-2019, 03:37 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS
Ran better with bolt ons I thought?
It went 10.58@131 bolt ons and 10.62@134.8 heads cam. It did have a better 1/8 then bolt ons. It went 6.80@105.7 and bolt ons it went 6.81@102.8. I missed 4th gear on that pass and the slip only reported to the 1/8. It was likely to have went 135-136 but I fucked that up lol I had to do all this with 60 pounds of dumbbells added in the hatch to even get some traction.
Old 05-06-2019, 03:40 PM
Staging Lane

What tire you run Phili cheese?
Old 05-06-2019, 03:53 PM
10 Second Club

What tire you run Phili cheese?
26x9.5x16 hoosier QTP at 12psi cold
Old 05-06-2019, 03:58 PM
10 Second Club

If i woulda told you guys that you woulda claimed excuses and whining.......this is why when 427 asked in a civilized manner i said "traction"

To which there was posts made that said excuses whining double standard blah blah bunch of crap anyway.
Old 05-06-2019, 04:04 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Oh it's custom alright. Probably more $ than a dart in machine work alone. One is designed as a replica but stronger.....the other has nothing stronger and has to be completely modified . One could likely use any number of gm blocks and use the same technique to increase the strength of it.....but that's the reason of the dart ls. It costs less than the modding.

You ridin that bike backwards with him. He wasn't respecting phil or his car just like you weren't ......or you would have pm'd him directly instead of running yalls mouth on it.

Dry those tears mang. Your double standard was well exposed.

My mustang flat out thrashes yours in every way. If you think that 114 car walked the dog all over your junk just stay away from mine. I wouldn't even have to turn the ac off to put busses all over you.

You mean -300000000000000000000000

But it's great to see you agreeing with someone that has never made a pass or had anything that actually ran. Puts everything in the perspective it should be in.
I don’t have a problem with Phil’s car. I haven’t brought it up or even mentioned it after it’s recent passes. I already knew it wasn’t going to go quicker on the same tire & same suspension tuning.
Old 05-06-2019, 04:04 PM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

the car was built by multimatic not ford

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019