Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2024, 04:13 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Post the graph on here. No need for a email address. The site hosts it.

it doesn't matter what the graph said when the dyno was happy af. It's kinda like recounting the ballots.....if you recounting the same illegal ballots you end up with the same number. You have to get rid of the bs to get to the real numbers.

Go run it. If it truly made that there should be little issue with it going at least as fast as my bolt on ls6 at 417whp version of it. Surely that car made some passes after having one of if not the highest power na 4.6s...post it up.
Why waste time when you will just cry that it’s not possible lol. There is a reason why 4vs kick LS/LT *** with 2650s in regard to power on stock CI combos.

How do you make a Dynojet happy? Sounds like Democrat conspiracy theory.

As already stated that engine is in a turbo fox now because it was never meant to be an NA combo.

Old 07-21-2024, 08:35 PM
10 Second Club

Received 434 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by NA4VALVE
Why waste time when you will just cry that it’s not possible lol. There is a reason why 4vs kick LS/LT *** with 2650s in regard to power on stock CI combos.

How do you make a Dynojet happy? Sounds like Democrat conspiracy theory.

As already stated that engine is in a turbo fox now because it was never meant to be an NA combo.
all it takes is a little common sense to know that engine didn't perform like yall try to claim. It's not that I think a 4.sux 4v couldn't do it....I know that one didn't. But just like a dem you will stand by your lie. Like the whole thing about a 4v doing better with boost........anyone that says that knows absolutely nothing about boost.

Especially considering all engines run at atmospheric pressure off about 14.7psi. That means for you demoncrat type that which ever engine makes power na will also make more boosted if all efficiency is kept equal. That's how it works.....sorry to burst your bubble.

Actually I'm not. Kicking you in the nutz is fun.

Last edited by HioSSilver; 07-22-2024 at 12:50 PM.
Old 07-22-2024, 04:24 PM
Teching In

all it takes is a little common sense to know that engine didn't perform like yall try to claim. It's not that I think a 4.sux 4v couldn't do it....I know that one didn't. But just like a dem you will stand by your lie. Like the whole thing about a 4v doing better with boost........anyone that says that knows absolutely nothing about boost.

Especially considering all engines run at atmospheric pressure off about 14.7psi. That means for you demoncrat type that which ever engine makes power na will also make more boosted if all efficiency is kept equal. That's how it works.....sorry to burst your bubble.

Common sense tells you that it could not make that power because why? You know they can make power but that one did not? why?

You have yet to tell me how you can make a dynojet read high lol.

So question my 10.7:1 2.3"/8.12" pulley combo 330 4v makes more power than and stock CI ls9 on stock heads with a 2650 (on a Dynojet). Explain that. (made 1215SAE at 6500)

Old 07-23-2024, 02:30 AM
Teching In

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Is this AutoCock1?? LOL
Old 07-23-2024, 08:53 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by The Verz
Is this AutoCock1?? LOL
Do you live in TN?
Old 07-23-2024, 02:38 PM
10 Second Club

Common sense tells you that it could not make that power because why? You know they can make power but that one did not? why?

You have yet to tell me how you can make a dynojet read high lol.

So question my 10.7:1 2.3"/8.12" pulley combo 330 4v makes more power than and stock CI ls9 on stock heads with a 2650 (on a Dynojet). Explain that. (made 1215SAE at 6500)
I don't have to splain it to ya.....you already know.

If you 330 junk makes more than a 6.2 .....or for that matter even a 5.3 then they did it wrong. There's differences that you're not saying.

But hey.....if you think that 330 is so good pull the blower off....you should have no problem beating my bolt on ls6 with that na turd mod motor. Prove iit......bitey couldn't with his h/c 5.4

Originally Posted by The Verz
Is this AutoCock1?? LOL
yea that's him.....spreading his bullshit thick as usual.
Old 07-23-2024, 08:19 PM
Teching In

I don't have to splain it to ya.....you already know.

If you 330 junk makes more than a 6.2 .....or for that matter even a 5.3 then they did it wrong. There's differences that you're not saying.

But hey.....if you think that 330 is so good pull the blower off....you should have no problem beating my bolt on ls6 with that na turd mod motor. Prove iit......bitey couldn't with his h/c 5.4

yea that's him.....spreading his bullshit thick as usual.
Sounding like a democrat. I don’t have to explain why orange man bad 😆

So they all did it wrong? Or it just doesn’t make enough power. The 5.3 is terrible. Weakest v8 truck motor on the market.

Not familiar with “bitey”. So only shot you got is if I pull the blower? lol 😆

Old 07-24-2024, 08:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 84 Likes on 62 Posts

Common sense says your car can't possibly perform like you claim, yet you stand by it....
The following users liked this post:
NA4VALVE (07-25-2024)
Old 07-25-2024, 02:02 PM
Teching In

Doug will completely overlook at 339CI 4v that makes 744WHP NA because it does not meet his narrative.
That 339 has made about 150 more WHP that any 346LS.
Old 07-26-2024, 07:17 AM
10 Second Club

Sounding like a democrat. I don’t have to explain why orange man bad 😆

So they all did it wrong? Or it just doesn’t make enough power. The 5.3 is terrible. Weakest v8 truck motor on the market.

Not familiar with “bitey”. So only shot you got is if I pull the blower? lol 😆
The 5.3 smoked the 5.4. There's a reason why people use it in swaps vs the 5.4.....it's better. But yet you lie like a Democrat about the 5.4......did you ever go run you 5.4 truck?? 🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by JC316
Common sense says your car can't possibly perform like you claim, yet you stand by it....
Well we know you wouldn't understand how it does. But yet it does....weird. Where do you suppose the problem is if you can't understand how but yet we keep doing it over and over?

Doug will completely overlook at 339CI 4v that makes 744WHP NA because it does not meet his narrative.
That 339 has made about 150 more WHP that any 346LS.
Then do it....pull the blower. I tell you what...if you pull your blower and run that turd na I'll pay for the intake if you even get near my bolt on ls6 time. Of course the cars has to be in similar configuration on pump gas. No excuses for ya now.

No lying then....like the 5.4 you just spoke if isn't a 5.4 nor does it make 744.....more like 717 crank. It was what was termed on the furd sight as a big bore. It was a $30,000+ engine.

it's funny ....just like a dem when you get called on your bullshit you just move the goal posts. I mean your dumbass won't even post the dyno of what you claimed.....but yet you'll email it to me.
Old 07-26-2024, 08:50 AM
Teching In

The 5.3 smoked the 5.4. There's a reason why people use it in swaps vs the 5.4.....it's better. But yet you lie like a Democrat about the 5.4......did you ever go run you 5.4 truck?? 🤣🤣🤣

Well we know you wouldn't understand how it does. But yet it does....weird. Where do you suppose the problem is if you can't understand how but yet we keep doing it over and over?

Then do it....pull the blower. I tell you what...if you pull your blower and run that turd na I'll pay for the intake if you even get near my bolt on ls6 time. Of course the cars has to be in similar configuration on pump gas. No excuses for ya now.

No lying then....like the 5.4 you just spoke if isn't a 5.4 nor does it make 744.....more like 717 crank. It was what was termed on the furd sight as a big bore. It was a $30,000+ engine.

it's funny ....just like a dem when you get called on your bullshit you just move the goal posts. I mean your dumbass won't even post the dyno of what you claimed.....but yet you'll email it to me.
Yeah the 5.3 was ok in 2003 Doug. However 20 years later and it got left behind. The 5.7, 5.0, & 6.2 offerings make a lot more power. It is the weakest of them all and that is not an argument. Hell if the 5.4 2v was still made today with better heads and updated tech it would make mid 300s as well. BTW I sold my 5.4 2v truck. I have a 5.3/6.2 killer now .

So the bet is if I pull my blower off and run a better time with a pump gas NA4VALVE combo you will buy my intake manifold? BTW how light was your car at that time 2960? I should get a weight break since your car was gutted. Oh and do I have to run near your legit 11 second passes or your timing error pass?

The car that made 744 is not a 5.4/5.8 you are correct. If it was it would probably make even more power. You can throw 30k in a 346LS and it still is not making 744WHP lol

717 crank? You just pulling #s out your *** now? lol

1215 graph. No your LS9 cannot do that.

Last edited by NA4VALVE; 07-26-2024 at 11:41 AM.
Old 07-26-2024, 12:28 PM
10 Second Club

2 different 2300s....so it doesn't even matter. Hell the oe 1.7 has made power than your blower swap turd.

My car was right around 3300rw. So yea....put you a na intake on that turd so we can all watch you not even get in the 11s......you definitely won't beat the old bolt on ls6 with a similar set up. Full interior/creature comforts, pump gas, rain worthy dr, 3300ish rw, oe brakes.... No bs. Hell I even had the jack/spare in the car.

But hey....if you do free intake for ya. The funny part is that the ls6 wasn't even near optimum on that pass. Remember it picked up another 34whp 30wtq after that.

2vs.....lol. True gutless wonders.

Only one pulling numbers out their *** is you. Constant moving of the goal posts, different combos with no explanation.

Keep in na. Everything runs at about 14.7 psi then anyway.
Old 07-26-2024, 01:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 84 Likes on 62 Posts

Clearly you don't understand how NA4valve does it, yet he does it...weird.
Old 07-26-2024, 02:13 PM
Teching In

2 different 2300s....so it doesn't even matter. Hell the oe 1.7 has made power than your blower swap turd.

My car was right around 3300rw. So yea....put you a na intake on that turd so we can all watch you not even get in the 11s......you definitely won't beat the old bolt on ls6 with a similar set up. Full interior/creature comforts, pump gas, rain worthy dr, 3300ish rw, oe brakes.... No bs. Hell I even had the jack/spare in the car.

But hey....if you do free intake for ya. The funny part is that the ls6 wasn't even near optimum on that pass. Remember it picked up another 34whp 30wtq after that.

2vs.....lol. True gutless wonders.

Only one pulling numbers out their *** is you. Constant moving of the goal posts, different combos with no explanation.

Keep in na. Everything runs at about 14.7 psi then anyway.
First off it is a 2650 not a 2300.. Also it is well documented that a front feed is better than a rear feed PD which is what the ZR1 has (mine has the old shitty rear feed).

DOUG show me a 1.7 LS without a kit making 1200+ SAE on a Dyno jet. If you can't that means you are just talking out of your *** again like Joey Biden.

In matter of fact show me one 2300/2650 LS doing it. I will wait. NOTE: don't bother with hub dynos since they read so much higher

Well 3300 is probably a stretch but sure my car would have no problems going faster with less ci then your NA 346 did/will do.

So pump gas, 3300lbs, sub 346 CI NA 4v combo, & run faster than your 11.0 pass is all I need to do to for that free intake Manifold correct? Our are you going to add more stipulations?

Last edited by NA4VALVE; 07-26-2024 at 02:48 PM.
Old 07-26-2024, 08:31 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by JC316
Clearly you don't understand how NA4valve does it, yet he does it...weird.
Stfu dude. You're literally the not even worth talking to.

First off it is a 2650 not a 2300.. Also it is well documented that a front feed is better than a rear feed PD which is what the ZR1 has (mine has the old shitty rear feed).

DOUG show me a 1.7 LS without a kit making 1200+ SAE on a Dyno jet. If you can't that means you are just talking out of your *** again like Joey Biden.

In matter of fact show me one 2300/2650 LS doing it. I will wait. NOTE: don't bother with hub dynos since they read so much higher

Well 3300 is probably a stretch but sure my car would have no problems going faster with less ci then your NA 346 did/will do.

So pump gas, 3300lbs, sub 346 CI NA 4v combo, & run faster than your 11.0 pass is all I need to do to for that free intake Manifold correct? Our are you going to add more stipulations?
10.7 biatch. Let's see if your 330ci bolt on na furd can keep with a simple bolt on 346.

Idgf about the blower bullshit. Na is 14.7 psi. Whichever engine makes more na will make more boosted given psi and efficiency is the same......that how boost works. It's just a extension of what the engine can do na. And we all know those turd *** modulars can't keep up na......or you would be na.
Old 07-26-2024, 09:42 PM
Teching In

Stfu dude. You're literally the not even worth talking to.

10.7 biatch. Let's see if your 330ci bolt on na furd can keep with a simple bolt on 346.

Idgf about the blower bullshit. Na is 14.7 psi. Whichever engine makes more na will make more boosted given psi and efficiency is the same......that how boost works. It's just a extension of what the engine can do na. And we all know those turd *** modulars can't keep up na......or you would be na.
As expected you completely ignored my 1.7 making 1200whp comment because you are FOS.

I guess my lil ole truck motor makes more NA as well since I made more power than any stock CI ls9 with a 2650.

I see you already backed out of that manifold bet lmao 🤣
Old 07-27-2024, 12:16 PM
10 Second Club

As expected you completely ignored my 1.7 making 1200whp comment because you are FOS.

I guess my lil ole truck motor makes more NA as well since I made more power than any stock CI ls9 with a 2650.

I see you already backed out of that manifold bet lmao 🤣
I didn't back out of anything.....go get your **** and do it. If you then YOU'RE the one that backed out.

Idgf about any of the blower ****. As i said....if all is equal the ls makes more power. They make more na so why wouldn't they make more with boost?

Only one fos is you.....no go get tp showing us how much better your bolt on 330 is than my bolt on 346 at 14.7psi. Should be easy for ya right.....lol
Old 07-27-2024, 01:34 PM
Teching In

I didn't back out of anything.....go get your **** and do it. If you then YOU'RE the one that backed out.

Idgf about any of the blower ****. As i said....if all is equal the ls makes more power. They make more na so why wouldn't they make more with boost?

Only one fos is you.....no go get tp showing us how much better your bolt on 330 is than my bolt on 346 at 14.7psi. Should be easy for ya right.....lol
Ok so if the bet is still on let’s get the details down. My car has to be 3300lb or heavier race weight, has to be less than 346ci, pump gas, and of course it has to be a NA 4v. If I meet those stipulations and I go faster & quicker you are paying for my intake manifold?

So just for the record you are admitting you don't know **** about PD combos and was talking out of your *** in regard to 1.7 LS power.

4v make more power with a 2650 because it makes more power NA.

Would you like me to start posting stock CI 2650 zr1 combos on here with more compression and the same supporting mods that made less?

Last edited by NA4VALVE; 07-27-2024 at 05:33 PM.
Old 07-28-2024, 05:28 PM
10 Second Club

Ok so if the bet is still on let’s get the details down. My car has to be 3300lb or heavier race weight, has to be less than 346ci, pump gas, and of course it has to be a NA 4v. If I meet those stipulations and I go faster & quicker you are paying for my intake manifold?

So just for the record you are admitting you don't know **** about PD combos and was talking out of your *** in regard to 1.7 LS power.

4v make more power with a 2650 because it makes more power NA.

Would you like me to start posting stock CI 2650 zr1 combos on here with more compression and the same supporting mods that made less?
yup...just bolt ons. Stock h/c bottom end. You know...bolt ons....pump gas...oe style trans. Typical bolt o Street car ****. I know you'll lie and twist ****.....and I know if you remove your blower and put a na intake on it you likely won't even be within 1 sec of what I ran.

The 1.7 isn't worth talking about. The 2650 is a starter blower for ls stuff. They really need something bigger to be fed properly .

But yea....the ls makes more power na. That is 14.7 psi give or take. Double that efficiently and power doubles. The modulars can't make as much power as ls stuff na so therefore the won't make as much boosted.

Yall proved that with your super duper 4.6 build you won't post the graph of.
Old 07-28-2024, 07:51 PM
Teching In

yup...just bolt ons. Stock h/c bottom end. You know...bolt ons....pump gas...oe style trans. Typical bolt o Street car ****. I know you'll lie and twist ****.....and I know if you remove your blower and put a na intake on it you likely won't even be within 1 sec of what I ran.

The 1.7 isn't worth talking about. The 2650 is a starter blower for ls stuff. They really need something bigger to be fed properly .

But yea....the ls makes more power na. That is 14.7 psi give or take. Double that efficiently and power doubles. The modulars can't make as much power as ls stuff na so therefore the won't make as much boosted.

Yall proved that with your super duper 4.6 build you won't post the graph of.
Just bolton and simple mods? You literally swapped the complete long block in your car and made internal changes to your “bolt on” combo. Not to mention you have a faceplated trans. I knew you would stipulate your way out of the bet.

So why don’t you run the new combo. Honestly I have no care to puppy kick your bolt off combo. Maybe I will get bored and just trailer mine up to WV and gap you in a 50-150 type race.

Well the 1.7 has been way faster than you. The 2650 is actually too much blower for sub 900whp LS/LT combos from what I have seen. The 2650 is plenty blower for the ls9. You are just being a clown. I mean you literally said the 1.7 made over 1215 on a LS 🤡.

Modular’s can’t make NA LS power? Did you find a NA 346ci LS making over 744? Did I miss something?

My old 4.6 had/has a problem it made 383whp through a 4r70. About ~400 with a manual. It was down 60-80whp to where it should have been. The yellow Mach had a similar combo and made 494 for reference.

Last edited by NA4VALVE; 07-28-2024 at 08:01 PM.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019