Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Lt1 vs. Boxster

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2004 | 09:17 PM
TECH Regular

Dang......my car ran a 13.5 @ 104 bone stock after a 1 hour drive to the track. I have an A4 vert.

You did not beat an LS1.
Old 07-27-2004 | 11:59 PM
Banned

I'm telling you guyys, it was a LS1 TA R-A-G-T-O-P. The front end looks just like your WS6. The thing was probabbly stock. Don't ragtop TA's weigh like 3,800lbs or more? That's a shitload of weight. The ragtop adds mucho poundage! Lets see I have 260hp(I have a 03 S with has 10 more hp than 02) and 2900lbs of weight. The TA has 320ish hp and 3,800lbs of weight. This means I have 11.1lbs per hp and the TA has 11.8lbs per hp. What do some of you guys not understand here?? It's simple math. I would probbably get taken by a LS1 coup, but we will see when that time comes. I plan on doing a few mods myself so that may even the playing field a bit. First up bypass pipes and GIAC chip to go along with my BMCf1 intake already on the car. Don't worry I'll do before and after dyno pulls and let you guys know how it turns out. The Ls1 ragtop was beaten fair and square. It was a close race. Nothing like the cobra rape. Oh, BTW ENis the *****, don't get all pissy because the ladies want me. The car drives them wild and then I drive them wild LOL. Just a Playa hatin **** enis. You flamed me the second I got on here. I think your scared of porsche drivers.
Old 07-28-2004 | 12:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

Lol, on the contrary... I love killing Porsches.

LS1s put out around 350 brake horses, I still think your story is absolute bullshit- especially now because you're going out on a limb trying to prove it. You're a joke, man. Like I said, my challenge stands- let me know if you're up for a race at E-town.
Old 07-28-2004 | 01:21 AM
Banned

Default Enis, I live in Illinois, It just isn't going to happen my man .

Sorry, as much as I would like to run a train on your *** I'm just not willing to waste the gas. Justify my story? I say why go to the trouble if it's a lie? There is no fun in lying because I would know it's a lie. I gave cold hard facts up there like like the lbs per hp. My car is surperior in the fact that it has more hp per pound. The LS1 has alot more work cut out for it pushing around the TA's heavy ***. Sorry man, facts a fact. 350 brake hp?? huh. I'm think they came with 320 or so hp from the factory.

Last edited by Porsche_Daddy; 07-28-2004 at 01:28 AM.
Old 07-28-2004 | 01:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

300 rear wheel horsepower = 350 brake horsepower

LS1s are highyl underrated from the factory. Learn it and remember it, noob, it'll come in handy when you're getting smoked by LS1s.

"Cold hard facts"? Please. Have you ever weighed your car? Have you ever dyno'd your car? If you haven't done either, then they certainly aren't cold, hard facts. And since it's pretty obvious that you've never been to the track, busted your knuckles working on your car, or ever been to acredible performance shop; I'd bet you've never done any of them.

Am I right? You're just like every other 16 year old with a Civic- desperately trying to claw your way into our scene, because that's what's cool nowadays. Sorry big guy, you've failed miserably.
Old 07-28-2004 | 01:54 AM
Banned

Huh, your scene? What the F-bod scene? No, I would never fit in your scene because I just don't look that good with a mullet. Didn't GM kill the F-bod? MMMM.. I wonder why? So they can come out with new model in 2010? No, that can't be it. Because you can buy a 03 SVT cobra that will smoke a LS1 for the same scratch as a LS1. Maybe?
Old 07-28-2004 | 02:01 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Porsche_Daddy
Huh, your scene? What the F-bod scene? No, I would never fit in your scene because I just don't look that good with a mullet. Didn't GM kill the F-bod? MMMM.. I wonder why? So they can come out with new model in 2010? No, that can't be it. Because you can buy a 03 SVT cobra that will smoke a LS1 for the same scratch as a LS1. Maybe?
1. The racing and aftermarket scene
2. That's a shame. I love my mullet.
3. GM killed the F-Body due to import popularity, the Mustang, and SUVs
4. Show me an '03 Cobra for 10 grand. No, seriously, show me- I'd love to buy one when I sell my LT1.
Old 07-28-2004 | 02:05 AM
Banned

I bet a WS6 or SS with 0 miles on it costs the same as a SVT
Old 07-28-2004 | 02:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

Why the hell would you search for the most expensive car you could find? Who in their right mind would do that?
Old 07-28-2004 | 02:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Hmmm, Road and Track takes a Camaro SS around a road course quicker than a Porsche Boxster S, and the Camaro SS also costs less and has superior acceleration, and apparently handling. Hell, MPG too while we're at it. Hmmm, I pity you mullet heads with your inferior-performing, straight-line-only racers.
Old 07-28-2004 | 02:13 AM
Banned

I'm just saying a brand new SS will set you back about the same as a brand new SVT. I got my car with 60 miles on the odo beeatch!!.
Old 07-28-2004 | 02:17 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by TransAm52804
Hmmm, Road and Track takes a Camaro SS around a road course quicker than a Porsche Boxster S, and the Camaro SS also costs less and has superior acceleration, and apparently handling. Hell, MPG too while we're at it. Hmmm, I pity you mullet heads with your inferior-performing, straight-line-only racers.

I'm sure I can find an article somewhere that has the S beating the SS on the track. Maybe R&T forgot to release the handbrake on the S? I know the S slaloms faster and pullls harder my a considerable margin. Show me a stock SS that can pull .95g.
Old 07-28-2004 | 02:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Maybe R&T forgot to release the handbrake on the S? Just like a ricer: always have to have some lame b.s. excuse.

G's don't mean everything with a road course, fucktard. The McLaren F1 only pulls .86 G's, as opposed to the Boxster S's .95 G, and you think your little mini Porsche is gonna lap faster than a Mac? And how do you know your Boxster S pulls harder, and by a considerable margin even? Just by the way it feels? Yeah, you're stupid. An LS1 is quicker than a Boxster S, so how does the S pull harder?

But yeah, you go find your article with the S beating the SS. And post it online. Whether it's an article from a website, or a magazine, you can scan it and post it on here. Otherwise go beat off to some more gay ****.
Old 07-28-2004 | 02:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

I'm sure I can find an article somewhere that has the S beating the SS on the track. Maybe R&T forgot to release the handbrake on the S? I know the S slaloms faster and pullls harder my a considerable margin. Show me a stock SS that can pull .95g.
Dood, just give it up, you've been owned so many damn times it's unbelievable. You're a ricer, a wannabe, with a bitch car that has absolutely no performance value to it. Exit yourself from the board, ASAP.
Old 07-28-2004 | 04:37 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by stone4779
....Where are you located? I can set up someone to come out and school you....maybe even one totally stock if I can find one in your area...
i'd be happy to do it...only thing i have is a CAGS eliminator
Old 07-28-2004 | 06:51 AM
Administrator

I'm in Illinois all the time. Care to get your punk *** cracked by a Mustang? I'll make sure to post the vid.
Old 07-28-2004 | 07:41 AM
STF Veteran

I aggree with Milla in that any German car, even a new Bug, has a better fit and fininsh than a f-bod. Germans have always had their **** together. However, I don't give a **** about fit and finish. I like outlandishishly styled muscle cars with 321 rwhp stock that look like they would kick your *** and leave you for dead, even if it's full of cheap looking plastic. Dick daddy can say anthing he wants about his "superior machine" I've smoked those things to 60mph in my wifes lo 15 sec Cherokee. If you want respect for a Boxster, try the Honduh forums. Those guys like to preach the whole "hp per liter" **** so I'm sure you'd fit right in with those little butt plugs. Also, we don't hate on everything that's not like ours, just most things that aren't. If you have a problem with that, well, I just don't give a ****.

P.S. - Classic ownage Jon.
Old 07-28-2004 | 09:06 AM
TECH Junkie

Damn this guy doesnt know when to quit does he??? A 1LE SS would out corner a Boxster S any day of the week. Your 260 Hp is flywheel, that translates to what 190rwhp-200rwhp if you get a good one. Go home and drive your German Honda civic Ricerboy
Old 07-28-2004 | 09:26 AM
12 Second Club

i bet porsche daddy raced a Firebird...not an LS1...he seemin like a lil bithc that fl9ipppin through magz waaaaay too damn much...when like said early they say one shitty car is better then anohter shitty car...against almost any car rated under 320 bhp...the LS1 will no doubt win buy plenty! i would love to see some1 race this ******...
Old 07-28-2004 | 09:29 AM
TECH Regular

I think your scared of porsche drivers.
I would be scared of a porsche driver. You aren't a porsche driver though.

You might as well buy a 1983 Mercedes 300 Diesel and start yammering on about the superior performance of Mercedes Benz.

Go home, ya ******* yuppie.

Quick Reply: Lt1 vs. Boxster