Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SRT-4 kids give the LS1 props...

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2004, 04:11 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mmyfault
and a vette is a 427 and 2 turbo's away from 750rwhp.
this is ricer talk.
Oh...would you rather talk stock for stock?

I'm not even an LS1 owner.
Old 07-27-2004, 04:12 PM
TECH Junkie

Holy ******* ****, what happened to this thread? First of all, I personally think Myfault is just giving apathy **** because it passes the time and he is like that. I think he was also bs'ing that **** about beating a modded Z06 with his stock SRT on purpose, because it would obviously ruffle some feathers... In my book, Myfault is cool, you just cant take him seriously all the time, because he likes to make **** up and give people a hard time. Its pretty funny to me, when I see people getting all pissed off at him when they dont know he is JUST doing it to **** people off. He likes to joke around a lot. haha...

Now, 91formula50, if I had more time, and didnt have to go, I would quote each and everyone of your arguments and post something after it, in an attempt to help you see what kind of a total dumb **** you are. You need to learn how to read, and work on your comprehension as well. That whole thing about SRT's being SXT's and 8 cylinder engines being 6's... you totally missed the point and misunderstood what the guy was saying. You missed the comparison, big time, and you looke like a complete moron. I think you should stop trying to **** talk, and go on a quest to hunt down some IQ points or something. Do you have mental retardation? You sure seem to.

Sorry I can't be around to argue more, but I have a life(sorta) and have **** to do.
Old 07-27-2004, 04:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by apathy
Oh...would you rather talk stock for stock?

I'm not even an LS1 owner.
what is a bad time for a stock ls1 fbody in the quarter?
Old 07-27-2004, 04:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MillaTK
I think he was also bs'ing that **** about beating a modded Z06 with his stock SRT on purpose, because it would obviously ruffle some feathers... In my book, Myfault is cool, you just cant take him seriously all the time, because he likes to make **** up and give people a hard time. Its pretty funny to me, when I see people getting all pissed off at him when they dont know he is JUST doing it to **** people off. He likes to joke around a lot. haha...
thx youve always been cool too.
honestly i dont remember saying i beat a modded z06 with my stock srt4?
but someone said i did, so i just acted on it. put words in my mouth, ill play the game
Old 07-27-2004, 04:19 PM
TECH Junkie

thx youve always been cool too.
honestly i dont remember saying i beat a modded z06 with my stock srt4?
but someone said i did, so i just acted on it. put words in my mouth, ill play the game
Yup!!! I never recalled that, but I saw you running with it, and I found it hilarious that no one caught on!
Old 07-27-2004, 04:27 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 91Formula50
you talk crap and then start saying your sorry and not to start anything when you used these forums as a catalyst
i didnt talk any crap. i was trying to chat with a fellow f-body enthusiast from NC who happened to be srtforums. i made one post and people were already makin fun and talkin **** to me. i enjoy messin around in war stories too going back and forth and stuff, but when i see forums dedicated to spamming other sites(this one, 350zforums,and others)with you guys in em, i decided that it was time to move on to older threads where u guys hadn't posted. i wasnt spamming, i visited like 5 older threads and posted. after u started following me around then i hopped around trying to find a thread without u in it. even if i did do something like that i wouldnt be sorry for it, and if it ever happens to ur forum, you'll get a taste of your own medicine.
Old 07-27-2004, 04:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by blkformula95
i didnt talk any crap. i was trying to chat with a fellow f-body enthusiast from NC who happened to be srtforums. i made one post and people were already makin fun and talkin **** to me. i enjoy messin around in war stories too going back and forth and stuff, but when i see forums dedicated to spamming other sites(this one, 350zforums,and others)with you guys in em, i decided that it was time to move on to older threads where u guys hadn't posted. i wasnt spamming, i visited like 5 older threads and posted. after u started following me around then i hopped around trying to find a thread without u in it. even if i did do something like that i wouldnt be sorry for it, and if it ever happens to ur forum, you'll get a taste of your own medicine.
it has been *attempted* at our forums.........
Old 07-27-2004, 04:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by MyFault
it has been *attempted* at our forums.........

i have, and then did well... i also busted the vw owners there

i am tight with MOST, and only most of the SRT4 guys
Old 07-27-2004, 04:49 PM
TECH Regular

what is a bad time for a stock ls1 fbody in the quarter?
Why do you need a bad time?

Better question...why do I need to look it up for you??
Old 07-27-2004, 04:54 PM
Banned

Why do you need a bad time?

Better question...why do I need to look it up for you??
point being.. run a little below average 1/4 in an fbody (say 13.8) and youve got a strong running bone stock srt4 beating you with a 13.7 or running a 13.8 as well. but its ignorant to compare the 2 right?
Old 07-27-2004, 04:59 PM
TECH Regular

point being.. run a little below average 1/4 in an fbody (say 13.8) and youve got a strong running bone stock srt4 beating you with a 13.7 or running a 13.8 as well. but its ignorant to compare the 2 right?
If you want to compare a worse than average run with a better than average run, why not just compare a broken down trans am with a brand new SRT-4?
Old 07-27-2004, 05:02 PM
Banned

If you want to compare a worse than average run with a better than average run, why not just compare a broken down trans am with a brand new SRT-4?
its "ignorant" to compare a ls1 to an srt4 remember?
you should hang around war stories.. you will learn how to change the subject to avoid the topic at hand, without being so obvious.
Old 07-27-2004, 05:07 PM
TECH Regular

When I say compare the LS1 to the SRT-4, I am talking about the LS1 engine. Not the f-bodies.

Sure, a worse than average run in an f-body could be matched by a better than average run in an SRT-4. Or civic. Or celica. Or bicycle.
Old 07-27-2004, 05:09 PM
Teching In

its "ignorant" to compare a ls1 to an srt4 remember?
you should hang around war stories.. you will learn how to change the subject to avoid the topic at hand, without being so obvious.
Old 07-27-2004, 05:11 PM
Banned

When I say compare the LS1 to the SRT-4, I am talking about the LS1 engine. Not the f-bodies.

Sure, a worse than average run in an f-body could be matched by a better than average run in an SRT-4. Or civic. Or celica. Or bicycle.
the srt4 engine is capable of holding as much if not more power than the ls1 out of the factory... so what was your point again?

*its time for you to say "what engines to top fuel dragsters use?" "not 4 cylinders" to try and avoid the topic at hand.
Old 07-27-2004, 05:16 PM
TECH Regular

the srt4 engine is capable of holding as much if not more power than the ls1 out of the factory... so what was your point again?

*its time for you to say "what engines to top fuel dragsters use?" "not 4 cylinders" to try and avoid the topic at hand.
Capable of holding it for how long? Show me a 600+hp SRT-4 off spray.

*I don't argue like that, sorry. *
Old 07-27-2004, 05:20 PM
Banned

Capable of holding it for how long? Show me a 600+hp SRT-4 off spray.

*I don't argue like that, sorry. *
you really know nothing about our cars.
none of the big power srt4s use nitrous.
dynoworks drove their car to the track, ran a 11.1 @ 132, and drove it home.
without nitrous.
Old 07-27-2004, 05:21 PM
TECH Regular

you really know nothing about our cars.
none of the big power srt4s use nitrous.
dynoworks drove their car to the track, ran a 11.1 @ 132, and drove it home.
without nitrous.
Dyno?
Old 07-27-2004, 05:22 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm getting tired of all this crap.

I will be turning this forum back into the street racing section soon just for everyone's info. It's not the Lounge. This is NOT the war stories section at srt4isaneonforums.com either.
Old 07-27-2004, 05:25 PM
Banned

Dyno?
not even sure. i think like 550-560 at the wheels