TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got it. Watched it. I liked it alot.

Best line: "1.5liters is a soft drink not an engine"

Laughed my *** off when I heard that/
Old 08-19-2004, 11:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah, the movie is AWSOME. Anyone who doesn't have it should get it. I didn't know anyone (or there car) besides aries in the vid (the only 240 street racing) but there was alot of nice cars (btw congrats aries)

Dave
Old 08-20-2004, 01:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Great movie! Houston and Chicago were both awesome...

I loved the Chick at the end, in the wet T-Shirt contest, she had a nice pair of (o)(o)

Old 08-20-2004, 01:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I got the DVD earlier this week. I was very impressed. Definitely some good races and some real fast shyt that I wouldn't mess with!!!!
Old 08-21-2004, 02:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

I just ordered the vid 10 mins ago, it better be good with all the HYPE
Old 08-21-2004, 03:05 PM
Staging Lane

Yoooooooooooooo!!!!!

Whats up to you all.
I am glad that you all liked our movie, the first movie with REAL street racing and not a bunch of 14 sec hondas.....

I just got back from Vegas and wish I would have seen this thread earlier and offer some sort of GP............

ALthough, we really appriciate you reviews and nothing could make us feel better than the support we get from the actuall market we are targeting , real racers with REAL cars. We will randomly send out OFFICIAL Scandalous Racing Decals to some of those from Ls1tech who have ordered the DVD and to the ones who follow (maybe a gp, huh guys??)

A few things, we spoke with Pro Stock and we might be doing some events in the near future, like the one seen in the video....and some cruise nights.

I had a ton of e-mails reguarding Club chapters, I think this is a good idea...e-mail me if you all have some ideas on this....Peter@ScandalousRacing.com . We have a follow up to racers terminology that will be sort of a bi-weekly news segment on the net coming becasue of all the e-mails reguarding "Racers Terminlogy" your input is appriciated and we wanna make something like "you got the hit" that you will enjoy from thsi lil internet segment of "Scandalous News"!

Anyhow, any questions or comments, go ahead and shoot!!!!

Operation Scandalous Camaro is underway also and we will keep you updated on that as well....well everything except for whats under the hood...but you know...it's stock, right guys!

www.ScandalousRacing.com
Old 08-21-2004, 07:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

very good vid!! just need some more girls!!! never too many of those. keep them coming. i bought it and dont even have a dvd player! it was a good excuse for me to buy one.cant wait to see the next one.
Old 08-24-2004, 02:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

iv heard about this DVD before and iv seen some video clips and now from what i hear everyone saying this DVD does seem worth 20$

[QUOTE=silverbeast]very good vid!! just need some more girls!!!QUOTE]

Yeah i was looking at the still pictures DAMN some nice apple bottom close ups !
Old 08-24-2004, 08:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by StangStomper
Yoooooooooooooo!!!!!

Whats up to you all.
I am glad that you all liked our movie, the first movie with REAL street racing and not a bunch of 14 sec hondas.....

I just got back from Vegas and wish I would have seen this thread earlier and offer some sort of GP............

ALthough, we really appriciate you reviews and nothing could make us feel better than the support we get from the actuall market we are targeting , real racers with REAL cars. We will randomly send out OFFICIAL Scandalous Racing Decals to some of those from Ls1tech who have ordered the DVD and to the ones who follow (maybe a gp, huh guys??)

A few things, we spoke with Pro Stock and we might be doing some events in the near future, like the one seen in the video....and some cruise nights.

I had a ton of e-mails reguarding Club chapters, I think this is a good idea...e-mail me if you all have some ideas on this....Peter@ScandalousRacing.com . We have a follow up to racers terminology that will be sort of a bi-weekly news segment on the net coming becasue of all the e-mails reguarding "Racers Terminlogy" your input is appriciated and we wanna make something like "you got the hit" that you will enjoy from thsi lil internet segment of "Scandalous News"!

Anyhow, any questions or comments, go ahead and shoot!!!!

Operation Scandalous Camaro is underway also and we will keep you updated on that as well....well everything except for whats under the hood...but you know...it's stock, right guys!

www.ScandalousRacing.com
Hell yeah, u guys are awsome and that was the best street racing video i have yet to see. The Green LT1 was sick as was ez money and everyone elses car for that matter. There are only 2 things i could ask for....the first being another dvd in the future, and the last thing being more girls. Not that im complaining! AWSOME video, u guys are awsome
::EDIT:: Next time come to MD !!

Last edited by 1QwickLT1; 08-24-2004 at 09:01 PM. Reason: adding
Old 08-28-2004, 01:32 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 1QwickLT1
Hell yeah, u guys are awsome and that was the best street racing video i have yet to see. The Green LT1 was sick as was ez money and everyone elses car for that matter. There are only 2 things i could ask for....the first being another dvd in the future, and the last thing being more girls. Not that im complaining! AWSOME video, u guys are awsome
::EDIT:: Next time come to MD !!

All points well taken and we will deliver, we ARE currently shooting part II and we would love to visit some new cities with a BADD *** scene! Whachagot!

Be on the Lookout for Part II,...TWO and the bust!
Old 08-28-2004, 02:14 PM
Launching!

i think i am going to order one tonight
Old 08-28-2004, 02:57 PM
Staging Lane

I just ordered mine. I wish there was the option of speed-shipping but I didnt see it. Damn, I guess I am going to have to wait a week or whatever.

I got the 135mph shirt and the dvd. I hope its good.....I love the trailer !
Old 09-02-2004, 01:34 PM
Teching In

Default It is a awesome DVD!

That DVD is off da' hook! I know a few of my buddies were on there and one of our crew too! Next time they go down to Texas......the ISR crew is going,i saw alot of bad *** LS1 cars and it looks like people actually hang out down there(the racing is anotrher story,hee,hee!).
Old 09-04-2004, 12:35 AM
Teching In

the white ws6/anv edition that cant keep the slicks planted and gets squarily all over the road is totally nasty
Old 09-06-2004, 09:13 AM
Teching In

im in the vidoe about 10 times as well did yall like mine purge throgh the grill?
Old 09-06-2004, 09:45 AM
Launching!

ordered last sunday and i am still patiently waiting....damn fed ex......i do not think the holiday helped much
Old 09-06-2004, 10:40 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by whitecamaross
best car in the dvd was without a doubt, ez moneys's stang.. damn man when i saw that car launch i thought my dvd was in fast forward mode..that thing is sick as hell. i tell you what he does put his money where his mouth is. he drove all the way from chicago to texas and nobody wanted to race him in texas..lol.. i thought texas had fast cars?? in my opinion that car was the sickest street car in the dvd.
If we had only brought out the fast cars.........
Old 09-06-2004, 10:45 AM
TECH Addict

I'm in the video a few times in the Houston section.

Damn, that night that EZ money made a pass at 5 AM was a looonnnngggg night. I didn't end up leaving until 6.
Old 09-07-2004, 10:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i got it... parts were cool... parts were just for show... I got bored after the chitown section ... (the video claims it's all real... I recall a post a while back for chitown where people were asked to show up to park and be filmed... ) if the 2nd video is like the 1st I'm not buying it though... I'll get it... but I won't pay for it.... :wink:

But it's the closest to a real street racing video there is... no plot, but lots or mostly real street races ...
Old 09-08-2004, 07:19 AM
11 Second Club

it needs to have more of the setting up races (trash talking etc) and more actual racing instead of lots of VHT spraying and burnouts

still quality though

Quick Reply: Scandalous Racing DVD rocks!!!