Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Scandalous Racing DVD rocks!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2005, 06:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

StangKillaLS1...you are not far awya from alot of that video was shot!

If you are still in the area come spring...come check some of the stuff out!
Old 02-07-2005, 01:46 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by TuffEnuff
mmmmm....yeah...Ok Mr. 12 second turd club. we'll be right there...Oh wait, we were already there. Now it's YOUR turn to come up by us. July 9th at RSD would be a great time and place to see your toilets get flushed.

always crying about racing at the track. Guess thats why you are skeerd to go run the little tire cars in NY with your backhalf big tire shitbox.

That bitch hardly ever goes straight on the track...i can see why you are skeerd to run on street
Old 02-07-2005, 01:48 PM
Staging Lane

btw... i thought the video was decent. I couldnt believe you had a bunch of footage of some slow *** supras racing at the track, which i watched about 3 seconds of.....

and the long *** footage of the RSD event was boring. Dont care if there is no timers, no lights, that **** will never be street racing.

And another question......how come you guys didnt include the footage of Marko getting his *** busted by the blue viper in that "rented" vette with the 300 shot?
Old 02-13-2005, 06:15 AM
11 Second Club

Ordered mine 2 days ago.............trailer sold me
Old 04-12-2005, 10:05 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SL0WNESS
btw... i thought the video was decent. I couldnt believe you had a bunch of footage of some slow *** supras racing at the track, which i watched about 3 seconds of.....

and the long *** footage of the RSD event was boring. Dont care if there is no timers, no lights, that **** will never be street racing.

And another question......how come you guys didnt include the footage of Marko getting his *** busted by the blue viper in that "rented" vette with the 300 shot?

Good question actually....

On the way to the designated area....we got lost and got there at like 9PM...we negotiated for 1 hour and the street we went to was nie casue it was desolate, but it was in the middle of no where and it was pitch black....zip, zilch, nothin, nor light whatsoever, all you could see was lights, from 3 amgles, it was all ****....
I do have it somewhere, maybe I will include that video in a SIN episode or something...

Also, one other hilarrious reason.....
We knew the viper had ***** and we knew we needed something to make it go down.....we wanted 4 and the bust, but Chris was only willing to give us 1 and the bust , this negotiating took a while.
Well, moving back a bit, we knew this viper was a 10 something on a street tire, so we took out the 1600 psi safety vale and put in a 3000 on our 5lb. bottle, we over filled the bottle by more that 2 lbs... and we moved it from under the headlight to in fron t of the radiator in order to try and get as much pressure as possible with no jet on the line....

Anyhow, we got lost for quite sometime.....
We were casutiously optimistic with 1 and the hit....well, we get negotiating done, the vette is running...and well...BOOM, the valve lets go as we were going to get the race off....nitrous was spraying out everywhere...it was the funniest moment ever, they were like, you radiator blew, we were pissing in our pants, we were like, nope, its our hidden kit....LOL

Regardless, we are classy *************, we had agreed to do that run so we did, we took the 1 and the hit on motor with our rental and got our *** blown back by the viper...I think he only ran 2 gears, but hey, we locked in the race so we had to do it!!!!Fun none the less and we are all the best of friends till today!!!
Old 04-12-2005, 10:07 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by electricz28
SCREW THE REPLAYS

SCREW THE BURNOUTS

WHO THE HELL SHOT THE H-TOWN CHAPTER- did you d.a. realize that you missed all the big action, either that or you dorks must be from
CHI-TOWN. H-TOWN has just as many or probably more big cubed fat tire rides out here. Funny how ya'll left that out. Unless you plan on chaging that on the next SCAM, don't send a reminder to me. Bring that weak *** Chicago crap out to Houston and ya'll are going home broke and you freeks know it, and that is the main reason the TEXAS part was so short just like your girlie *** d...s. I'M OUT

Its not Us vs. them, we went out to document street racing, not take sides just so you know....we have made many good froends in Htown...

About the scene, well, this is where those fellas took us, not that we did not want to find the big tire cars, we did, but this is where we went that particular night, I'd love to go again and see the big tire car.....
Old 04-12-2005, 10:12 PM
Staging Lane

BTW, we have an event happening in Phoenix and in OKC...phoenix is on May 14th....we will have a Pro 10.5 Pro class, we love to see some LS1 there, maybe some f-body names????Madman??????I dont know, Id like to see some fast f bosy boys, We are guarnateeing $2000.00 payout plus racers registration will also go in the pot as well as sponsors, we'd love to see an F-body take 7 ot 8 G's home......

This will be historic as many of the Supra's record holders will be competing as well as some Mustangs from AMP..... I was in AZ last week and the Supra guys were testing, they were determined to win..,.for the first time EVER you will have Ford, Chevy and the SUpras in a Pro 10.5 class......I hope an F-body wins this!!

Let me know if anyone is interested......

we will be doing some street style racing as well in the later hours of the night, some good scores to settle as well....

Also, 10 camera angles, 20 foot jumbo tron and this will be going to a major network for broad cast

Last edited by StangStomper; 04-13-2005 at 01:40 PM.
Old 04-19-2005, 12:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

any update on an ETA for "Two and the Bust" ??
Old 04-27-2005, 06:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ive got a copy, and it is some of the badass racing i have seen in a long time. They stop cars on the highway so a TA and a Viper can run em...WOW I like it alot
Old 05-19-2005, 08:22 PM
TECH Addict

I personally really didn't like the video. They tell you NOTHING about the car's in the races so it means nothing to you when one Z28 beats another Z28. Plus it seems like they set up the camara on a tripod and just leave as it just tapes race after race for what seems like hours on end. Plus if you watch the trailer of the guy "test driving" the '03 Cobra you think's that's pretty cool until you buy the DVD and see that the driver actually owns the car. Makes you think the "rented" 'Vette really isn't rented, I mean if they lied about that part why wouldn't they do it again to try to act cool. Then there's the commentary, not only is it gay it just seem's again they're trying way to hard to act cool.
Old 05-23-2005, 01:11 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't we think it may be time to get rid of this sticky? The video has been out for like a year ...

Just a thought ....
Old 06-13-2005, 10:57 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by StangStomper
Yoooooooooooooo!!!!!

Whats up to you all.
I am glad that you all liked our movie, the first movie with REAL street racing and not a bunch of 14 sec hondas.....

I just got back from Vegas and wish I would have seen this thread earlier and offer some sort of GP............

ALthough, we really appriciate you reviews and nothing could make us feel better than the support we get from the actuall market we are targeting , real racers with REAL cars. We will randomly send out OFFICIAL Scandalous Racing Decals to some of those from Ls1tech who have ordered the DVD and to the ones who follow (maybe a gp, huh guys??)

A few things, we spoke with Pro Stock and we might be doing some events in the near future, like the one seen in the video....and some cruise nights.

I had a ton of e-mails reguarding Club chapters, I think this is a good idea...e-mail me if you all have some ideas on this....Peter@ScandalousRacing.com . We have a follow up to racers terminology that will be sort of a bi-weekly news segment on the net coming becasue of all the e-mails reguarding "Racers Terminlogy" your input is appriciated and we wanna make something like "you got the hit" that you will enjoy from thsi lil internet segment of "Scandalous News"!

Anyhow, any questions or comments, go ahead and shoot!!!!

Operation Scandalous Camaro is underway also and we will keep you updated on that as well....well everything except for whats under the hood...but you know...it's stock, right guys!

www.ScandalousRacing.com
Do you have a line on getting them in the stores? Or do we have to get them from the website?
Old 07-22-2005, 12:42 PM
Sold The Fun Stuff :(

I got it and here are my thoughts. Overall it was alright. Not blood pumping exciting but I realize its also meant to show how things really go down. I didn't think much if any of the footage was too dark, but I did have problems with the way it was all laid out. With some editing it could be much more well organized and draw the viewers in more. Let me explain...

What I WOULD like to see alot more of is start-to-finish races. From the negotiating to the spot to the race and then of the paying or after race stuff. Show your races and burnouts and prep, but also have plenty of "Mike vs. Jason" for example, and show the setup, race, and post race. Racing is racing and in street racing we dont need a list of mods, but you need to tap into the viewer's association with the people in the video. For example, show a walkaround of each car and which person it belongs to so we can associate person and car. This will allow the viewer to make a connection with the people who are racing and draw them into the video more. Then you just have to show the **** talking, race, and post race stuff. I think this will get more viewers INTO the video rather than just sitting there watching the video.
Old 09-08-2005, 06:19 PM
Launching!

I bought the video back in the winter, I thought it was pretty badass.
Old 09-09-2005, 02:52 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

LoL I can't believe this thing is STILL Stickied .....
Old 09-12-2005, 12:00 AM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by xphantomws6x
LoL I can't believe this thing is STILL Stickied .....
Since Scandalous isn't even a sponsor anymore, probably time to take it down
Old 12-18-2005, 04:11 AM
Banned

so whats the deal with scandalous lately? I know its winter but their hasn't been a SIN since last summer, Scandalous's sequal to their first DVD, "2 and the bust" was supposed to come out in November 05 (?) so was Guns n' Roses new CD, which is gonna come out first?

Pete and Gus have been talking about a TV show they are gonna have on Spike for almost a year now.
Old 12-19-2005, 12:46 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

HOLY fkk that was a LOOOONG read! lol anyone want to accedentally drop a copy of that my way?
Old 02-23-2006, 05:55 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by StangStomper
We asked people to come a be shot for the opening (intro to the DVD), not for street racing....all the racing is real,150% ask around, you are from here, ask the MFBA ask anyone in there....the intro is the only oart that is produced obviously!!!!!!! Just wanted to clear that up.

About not payin for it...do as you wish, i am not here to tell you right from wrong...we are not ricers though and shouldn't become them! Support is what keeps good products churning out!!! Or you can just watch "Street Fury Chrome".

I dunno streetfury crome is the HAWTness...lol
Old 02-24-2006, 06:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

It's funny to watch that video, and know most people on the video from the florida crowd.

Quick Reply: Scandalous Racing DVD rocks!!!