Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

3000 gt driven by a girl gets it

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 12:42 PM
It's not mine! woo hoo!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by strokedmti422
i didnt read his posts. i felt the gaydar go off so i stayed away.
Yeah, it's pretty but a little debate always keeps things interesting for me
Old 09-16-2004, 02:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by strokedmti422
dude, thats way wrong. thats for the SOHC engines. they do that slow to 60. the dohc can do high 5's, low 6's. but yes, they are turds. and the base/sl's weigh about 3300-3400 pounds, not 3800... thats the vr-gay that weighs that much.
Are you talkin' about just the info for the 0-60, or that entire quote of stats? Because that's all correct. I've had experience with the non-turbo DOHC cars and they are NOT quick enough to hit 60 in under 7 seconds, let alone ******' 5's. The SOHC engines only had 160 h.p. and were obviously even slower.
Old 09-16-2004, 04:30 PM
Teching In

jesus is it just this thread, damn i feel like im hanging with the "slow" class..

I TOOK THE MINUTE and found this webpage...

http://www.team3s.com/FAQ-Specs1.htm

a dohc 3000gl weighs what class? 3200-3500.

a dohc will do high 16's... so yes they are slower than a LS1...

wow call me gay on a internet message board... DAMN THAT hurts...

the brain power here is hamster level...

damn those F-bodies are tanks... 4000lbs!!!

no wonder you can only run 13.2 and 13.5 with those mods... what pigs
Old 09-16-2004, 05:00 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OhioRunner, remove the stick that you have shoved up your *** and chill.
What has you all bent out of shape? The fact that some numbers were posted and you don't like them? Yeesh. Get a life.
Old 09-16-2004, 05:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

i dont see where he becomes big man on ls1tech when he is running an AUSSIE CHARGER...

i mean holy ****... those cars run like *** stock...

i hope to hell and back you have a 6XX cubic inch bigblock to get that huge car to run half assed
Old 09-16-2004, 05:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

I have a sinking feeling that Ohiorunner is actually just bullitt with a new name. He doens't laugh as much, but he is just as stupid.

The guy got the weight of a car wrong, leave him alone. It doesn't matter. He actually did go to a website to look up those things, and what edmunds displays is what DSM released. DSM can be wrong, which would make edmunds wrong. And we all still know that 3kgt's were fast, but were WAY to expensive brand new and do crap out like everything else that gets the DSM lable when you start modding them and when the miles start geting up on them.

And pleaes,

Stop "acting" like you are you aren't bullit's twelve year old brother (or maybe he is the baron?) and go away? And did I actually read you just go to other forums and call bs? You have a great life
Old 09-16-2004, 05:35 PM
Launching!

Holy **** you posted the wrong number of how much an SL 3000gt weighs. You are a ricer now? Who gives a flying **** if the number was wrong. He got the info from somewhere else. He didn't just type the **** out. Ohiorunner, If you are from Ohio go tuck your head between your legs and step into some oncoming traffic because you are making us Ohioans look bad. Your going to make that aussie P.o.s. turbo and awd? LOL. What a moron. You would have to put some Tank tracks on that thing when you are done with it.
Old 09-16-2004, 05:45 PM
It's not mine! woo hoo!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

So OhioRunner, now since things have been made blatantly obvious...

Next time I'll keep a book of how much every car weighs since that is all that seems to matter in the automotive factual world.
Old 09-16-2004, 05:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WTB-a-Hawk
Holy **** you posted the wrong number of how much an SL 3000gt weighs. You are a ricer now? Who gives a flying **** if the number was wrong. He got the info from somewhere else. He didn't just type the **** out. Ohiorunner, If you are from Ohio go tuck your head between your legs and step into some oncoming traffic because you are making us Ohioans look bad. Your going to make that aussie P.o.s. turbo and awd? LOL. What a moron. You would have to put some Tank tracks on that thing when you are done with it.
And he calls us ricers...making a car AWD and turbo?

This will be the convo!

"Dude..I made my civic AWD!"-Ricer #1
"Dude...thats sweet, was it the new Pep-boyzzz kit"-Ricer #2
"Nah! I bet it was the Circuit City kit!"-Ricer #3
"So whose kit was it?!"- Ricer 2 and 3 in uninson
"It was the new Honda ATEC kit! You see, the V in VTEC means that you have the vertical wheels powering the engine. ATEC means that All the wheels power the engine. You can tell because of that sticker I put on my fender!"-Ricer #1
Old 09-16-2004, 06:10 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

OhioRunner - One more post like that and the door to LS1Tech will be locked for you.

We have a word for people who sign up, attempt to create havoc, don't contribute, don't support our sponsors, etc. That word is TROLL. Another word that follows shortly after is BANNED.

Shape up, or ship out.
Old 09-16-2004, 07:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TransAm52804
Are you talkin' about just the info for the 0-60, or that entire quote of stats? Because that's all correct. I've had experience with the non-turbo DOHC cars and they are NOT quick enough to hit 60 in under 7 seconds, let alone ******' 5's. The SOHC engines only had 160 h.p. and were obviously even slower.

i had one, it wasnt TERRIBLE, but it wasnt exactly quick. it could probably have ran a low 14 second pass. however, it had a 75 shot of nitrous on it as well. the 222hp cars MIGHT hit a high 5 with a tire and awsome driver. they cant do it stock, maybe i should have clerified. sorry bout that.
Old 09-16-2004, 07:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by unit213
OhioRunner - One more post like that and the door to LS1Tech will be locked for you.

We have a word for people who sign up, attempt to create havoc, don't contribute, don't support our sponsors, etc. That word is TROLL. Another word that follows shortly after is BANNED.

Shape up, or ship out.
Dude, get the colonel/pro stock john/ nine ball to change your moderator title to !IDIOTS.

-Todd
Old 09-16-2004, 08:17 PM
Teching In

hah you guys are great...

because a car is turbo'd its rice?

because its awd its rice?

thats hillarious. "If it aint them thar v8, rwd, its rice son!"

cmon...

now you got the admin after me... big deal...

now your going to call a aussie charger lame... I got it because its not "common"... I see SS's 24*7... thats just me.

And im the troll

And most people that posted on this thread posted incorrect info.

No the TT doesnt weigh 3900 lbs either. and 13.45 stock is pretty fast...

but who cares you guys are hilarious now, gone beserk...

ban me if you want, big deal...

All these posts all over the board about "them thar ricer vtack junkers" are mostly wrong...

it was just another classic example... You guys are actually worse than the import boards.
Old 09-16-2004, 08:24 PM
Launching!

NO not really you just grew a corn cob up your *** when someone accidentally posted the wrong weight of a 3000gt SL. The way you speak about people and their V8's make you sound just like a typical ricer. All you little homo's say the same things. Slap a wing on the back of that Aussie hunk, throw on some stickers and go cruise down to the local mall with all your buddies. Later.
Old 09-16-2004, 08:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WTB-a-Hawk
NO not really you just grew a corn cob up your *** when someone accidentally posted the wrong weight of a 3000gt SL. The way you speak about people and their V8's make you sound just like a typical ricer. All you little homo's say the same things. Slap a wing on the back of that Aussie hunk, throw on some stickers and go cruise down to the local mall with all your buddies. Later.
man this is too easy... stickers on a charger... If i were trolling... its not worth the effort here.

well you guys fell hook line and sinker for the awd comment, but i am actually turbo charging it...

and no its more of a track car than a "1/4" mile only thing.

I think im gonna put a Vtec in my charger next!
Old 09-16-2004, 08:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by OhioRunner
hah you guys are great...

Why thank you

because a car is turbo'd its rice?
Find where anyone said that.

because its awd its rice?
Find where anyone said that.

thats hillarious. "If it aint them thar v8, rwd, its rice son!"
No but talking like that certainly is. Combining southern talk with ghetto talk is just plain stupid.

now you got the admin after me... big deal...
Unit isn't an admin, he keeps morons like you away. Do you drive a neon by any chance as your daily driver (since who would want to drive such a nice peice like your aussie charger in the rain)

now your going to call a aussie charger lame... I got it because its not "common"... I see SS's 24*7... thats just me.
Find where anyone said that. An Aussie Charger is not fast out of the box, don't be on this site if you don't have ****. When you actually have the turbo, then your car will be cool, since it should be quick.

And im the troll
Troll, idiot, 12 years old. Shall I continue?

And most people that posted on this thread posted incorrect info.
For once, you got a statment atleast 1/2 right. If your info is correct, then the weight was somewhat incorrect.

No the TT doesnt weigh 3900 lbs either. and 13.45 stock is pretty fast...
With a driver, it most certinly does. Hell, my car ran that stock and I ran shitty.
All these posts all over the board about "them thar ricer vtack junkers" are mostly wrong...

it was just another classic example... You guys are actually worse than the import boards.
You probably have a lot of experience at those import boards. Your garage must have a pimped out accord wagon, a stock GTi, and an aussie charger. Oh wait, you are only 12. We have fun with poeple like you. I have an idea. Go to www.srtforums.com and go to the war stories. Those guys will like you a lot.

-Todd

Last edited by Gloveperson; 09-16-2004 at 08:37 PM.
Old 09-16-2004, 08:31 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Owned.
Old 09-16-2004, 08:43 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SouthFL.02.SS
Owned.
dude stop reading "Internet forum flaming for dummies"... its not working for you...

cyah chumps... get some good old "edumacation" please...
Old 09-16-2004, 08:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

dude stop reading "Internet forum flaming for dummies"... its not working for you...

Wow. You are FUNNY. Did anyone ever tell you that? Or am I the first?

Because you are a FUNNY man. Have you ever watched the Daily Show? You should have John Stewert's job because you are so much funnier then he is my sides hurt. I am not joking here. My sides actually hurt. I mean really. They have never hurt this much. If the guiness book of world records had a category of "funniest person ever", it would be a crime if you were not that person.
Old 09-16-2004, 09:09 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Lame.

So, please tell us about your car. I'm interested.