Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Phantom vs. Turbo Talon & Turbo 350z ... FIGHT !!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2004, 09:59 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Phantom vs. Turbo Talon & Turbo 350z ... FIGHT !!!

Round 1. 350z

I was on my way home from Manhattan (took my car in for once), and I'm doin my normal 69mph, windows down and crusin the Expressway towards home when I get my doors blown off by a 350z that must've been doing at least 100-110mph ... as he goes by I hear a huge PSHHHHHH blow off (such a cool noise). It was a lonnnng day at work, so I was in the mood to race, however I managed to hold it off cause there are cops everywhere on the expressway ..... but then he throws the hazards on???

I pull up next to him and ask him if the hazards were directed at me, he said they were and proceeded to explain how he just passed me like I was standing still. We were doin like 40mph by this time, so I asked him for another race, this time when I am actually racing. I gave him the hit, and took off slightly after he did. Wound out 2nd gear, then blew through 3rd gear and he was at least 2 bus's back there, behind my nice smoke screen (dunno what is wrong with her, that's next weekends project). I hit the brakes and he goes flying by at 100+mph again and goes and weaves in and out of traffic for as far as I can see. A few minutes later I see a cop FLLLYYYY by with his lights flashing ... I have no idea if he stopped the 350z though as that was my exit.

Round 2. Turbo Talon

I was at wendy's eating dinner around 7 pm tonight and an older eagle talon shoots by me with the pSHHHH sound. He stops and pulls up along side me, and his friend leans out the window and asks me if my car is as fast as it looks....

I told him it wasn't very fast at all, and that "beast" of his would probably hand me my ***. (like a "check" in poker when you have a good hand) ... well he bit and asks me if I would like to pop a "cool 20 spot" on a friendly race. What a dork.
I agreed and after I finished my hamburger and fries (I made them wait at least 5 minutes haha) ... I followed him to the place he wanted to line up. Dusted off the nitto's real quick, gave a rev and lined up at the light. Had my big yellow wendy's Biggie coke in my right hand takin a sip as he came up after his smoke show (dumb) .... Light turns green and we hit it. I cut out at the end of third when I saw his nose duck in my rearview .... couldn't tell how far back he was cause it was night and the road was dark, but I would say on the conservative side at least 5 cars. I didn't even bother stickin around to get my 20 bucks, doubtful if there was even 20 dollars between the two of them.

Main bout ... big italian dude vs small asian guy

I pull up behind a guy in a older sentra or some **** at a light on my way home from wendy's. He's stopped awefully far back and as I goto honk, I notice he is yelling some **** at the guy in the turning lane next to him, who is yelling back. After another few seconds of this, the guy in the turning lane (italian dude, 6'ish, 225ish) GET's OUT of his car, and runs towards the asian dude yellin ****. Like I'm ready to see a movie, I start sippin my coke (wish i had popcorn too) and I'm thinkin "oh this asian guy is fuckkkked."
Well, the italian guy leans his whole upper body into the car (dumbass) and starts screamin in the asian guys face. Then outta nowhere, the asian guy starts POUNDING the italian dude in the head ... at least 4-5 clean hard shots before the italian guy could get his head out of the window. After that "incident" the italian guy is all bewildered, and starts walking around in a circle wondering what to do. He eventually gets back into his car, and starts talkin some more **** in there. (weird?) After what seems to be the longest light ever, it finally turns green and the italian guy SPEEDS away ... asian guy has actually now pulled over to the side and it seems like he is waiting for the italian dude, who just ran away.

WTF is that all about? Anyways, fun show and surprising outcome. Obviously some guys are just all talk, figured he would scare the little asian guy, and instead had to explain to his wife and friends why he has a black eye and brusies all over his head. Haha, good ol' road rage.

Old 10-11-2004, 10:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

good story..props on the kills...and thats some funny crap with the asain vs. italian
Old 10-11-2004, 10:08 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that you weren't racing the 350z... and he wasted you on the top end the second time. Man is your car slow...

Where are the damn cliff notes? huh? Nice kill on the talon though, I guess

Old 10-11-2004, 10:10 PM

Haha, I forgot cliffnotes .... oh well.

If you wanna write them out for me I'll slip them in there, gotta get outta here for the night now though.
Old 10-11-2004, 10:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Do I look like your bitch? I dont think so. Make your own damned cliffnotes pig-******...

On a serious note, I take it you got the car tuned, so it isn't running as pig rich as it has been, but now you are having other smoking issues? Good luck with that man.
Old 10-11-2004, 10:41 PM
12 Second Club

Well written. I give an A+ to those stories. Top notch.
Old 10-11-2004, 11:13 PM
Staging Lane

Heu nice kills. I really dislike 350z's; did some body tell them that that car was a sports car? They certaily seem to believe it.
Old 10-12-2004, 05:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL @ you sippin your biggie coke. Nice kills, that asian dude was probably a ninth degree black belt and those punches impacted that italian dudes head with 1200 pounds per square inch. You sure those punks in that talon weren't asian? You better watch out!
Old 10-12-2004, 05:49 AM
STF Veteran

Good funny ****. How ******' dumb does someone have to be to fly-bye prior to a race, and think it means something. I hope he got popped for reckless, spent the night at the man's house, and got passed around like the little mushroom polishing tool he is. Good kills,
Old 10-12-2004, 06:53 AM
STF Veteran

Haha Phatnom! That had to be one of your best stories! I felt like I was sitting there watching a movie. That sure was an eventful night.
Old 10-12-2004, 07:55 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great stories Phantom.
That's some funny ****.
Old 10-12-2004, 08:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

nice kills man...
Old 10-12-2004, 11:04 AM
TECH Junkie

lol at the asian kid, reminds me of the NETZERO commercial where they're writing everything that he says "Karate Explosion" hahahahahaha
Old 10-12-2004, 11:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Great stories props on the kills. I wonder if that 350 was twin turboed or big single or maybe even supercharged with a bov? Whichever way it obviously wasn't enough to save him from you though.
Old 10-12-2004, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by King02SS
Great stories props on the kills. I wonder if that 350 was twin turboed or big single or maybe even supercharged with a bov? Whichever way it obviously wasn't enough to save him from you though.
I have no idea ... if I had to guess I would probably say it was a TT version, as I hear those kits are becoming pretty popular on the 350z's and aren't too expensive ... however, I also don't think it adds more then 80-100ish horsepower (so figure what, 380-400 flywheel hp???). If I remember correctly, a dyno I saw for one of them on another site put it at 340ish rwhp, which would seem to go along with the results, since my car is slightly broken and I was not spraying.
Old 10-12-2004, 04:30 PM
Staging Lane

Main bout ... big italian dude vs small asian guy

I pull up behind a guy in a older sentra or some **** at a light on my way home from wendy's. He's stopped awefully far back and as I goto honk, I notice he is yelling some **** at the guy in the turning lane next to him, who is yelling back. After another few seconds of this, the guy in the turning lane (italian dude, 6'ish, 225ish) GET's OUT of his car, and runs towards the asian dude yellin ****. Like I'm ready to see a movie, I start sippin my coke (wish i had popcorn too) and I'm thinkin "oh this asian guy is fuckkkked."
Well, the italian guy leans his whole upper body into the car (dumbass) and starts screamin in the asian guys face. Then outta nowhere, the asian guy starts POUNDING the italian dude in the head ... at least 4-5 clean hard shots before the italian guy could get his head out of the window. After that "incident" the italian guy is all bewildered, and starts walking around in a circle wondering what to do. He eventually gets back into his car, and starts talkin some more **** in there. (weird?) After what seems to be the longest light ever, it finally turns green and the italian guy SPEEDS away ... asian guy has actually now pulled over to the side and it seems like he is waiting for the italian dude, who just ran away.

WTF is that all about? Anyways, fun show and surprising outcome. Obviously some guys are just all talk, figured he would scare the little asian guy, and instead had to explain to his wife and friends why he has a black eye and brusies all over his head. Haha, good ol' road rage.

[/QUOTE] correct me if im wrong but that sound's like long island road rage! i miss that place anyway good kill

Last edited by 02ls1ss; 10-12-2004 at 04:41 PM.
Old 10-12-2004, 04:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

big italian dude vs small asian guy

Just goes to show you anything can happen on the street.

Where on LI are you, xphantomws6x?
Old 10-12-2004, 09:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

i've got out of my car to yell at people... never gotten my *** whooped when doin it though. . . lol
Old 10-13-2004, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by GuitsBoy
big italian dude vs small asian guy

Just goes to show you anything can happen on the street.

Where on LI are you, xphantomws6x?

Yeah seriously, I thought the asian guy was gettin his *** whooped.

I'm pretty much dead in the middle of the island. Yourself?
Old 10-13-2004, 01:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Medford - also pretty much in the middle. Are you LIFBA or any other club? I cant tell if ive seen you driving around, i seel aot of WS6's around nowadays.