Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

S2000 beat Viper GTS

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 03:41 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by domsucks
And this is coming from someone who owns a trailer-trash POS? Your '89 Mustang can't be any further from a can of trash. Is it sitting in front of your trailer? Do you have Paypal? I'll tell you what, I'll send you 50 cents so you could save up for a car that doesn't look and feel like a trailer-trash garbage can. Let me know your Paypal, I'm ready to send right away. I love it when trailer-trash people knock on things they can't afford.
I almost bought an s-2000 for my gf for her birthday because she thinks their cute, but when she testdrove it she changed her mind because it was too slow for her
Old 01-11-2005, 03:47 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BLACKTURBOS2K
Ok, this is great. You should slap your GTS buddy for this. I dont understand why everyone on here is talking ****. Any car can be fast. Like this guy that has a ZO6, sorry buddy but I would walk you *** at the track and on the street. 372rwhp, thats not much. I have made a offer to your buddy with the Viper. I will run him @ the track or street for $1k. If that is not bad I also have a 1.6 sing cam Civic that I will also put up $1k. Just because you have a V8 or V10, that means ****. I have HURT many Z06, GT3, and 2 vipers. Just remember, I make more Hp to the wheels then Mr GTS has at the crank. Have a nice day haters and I will be the new in town. If you have any questions you can go to www.inlinepro.com . I dynoed @ 430 rwhp with a blown head gasket and 2 bad pistons and over 450rwhp @ 18lbs. So
and both of my cars dynoed more than that n/a without blowing pistons and headgaskets
Old 01-11-2005, 04:25 AM
12 Second Club

Thanx 4 the laughs
Old 01-11-2005, 06:33 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Crypt keeper
There is a 45 degree difference in weather change in 2 - 3 days.

Ravenous. It claims its going to rain. Besides both parties have already agreed till the warmer mor epredictable months come. No reason to test our luck and push issues.

This thread is heading off track now. I will keep any and all updated and will be sure to make a post leading up to and the results!
Sweet, let me know when you guys decide. I will come down to see.

I'm here in Dundalk. Moving this year, the drive to D.C. is too long so time to move, hehe.

Quick Reply: S2000 beat Viper GTS