Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

S2000 beat Viper GTS

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2005, 08:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread is going nowhere.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, power adder for power adder...I thought we got over this with the 03+ Cobras???
Old 01-06-2005, 08:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This is another thread that comes down to money... Take a stock f-body at say a sticker price of 24,000, take a stock s2000 with a stick of 28,000 (it could happen if the dealer wanted to get rid of it)
We both know that the s2000 is going to out handle that f-body, and the f-body is going to absolutely dust the s2000 in a line. Take the 4,000 price difference and put it into handeling goodies and the f-body and the s2000 are going to be slightly behind if not even in the curves. We both know who is going to win after the curves are all said and done.

As for modded for power etc. etc. Anything can be made fast if you throw enough money at it. Hell if I really wanted to I could throw enough money at my four banger (see sig) and smoke just about anything I really felt ballsy enough to launch against. I guess my bottom line is

MONEY CAN MAKE ANYTHING BEAT ANYTHING

when are these threads going to go away?
Old 01-06-2005, 10:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by KCamaro
when are these threads going to go away?
It's all in good fun.
Old 01-06-2005, 10:50 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Crypt keeper
oh okay. You live close by. You know what that means. Only one way to find out how slow she actually is. Oh and by the way. I never said it was fast.
I am down. We can meet up somewhere. After that please come back here and let everyone know what happend. You want to run D/R or street tires?
Old 01-06-2005, 11:46 PM
On The Tree

i would love to race you blkturbo.....maybe in the spring...just bliping the throttle in 3rd even 4th puts me sideways right now with the cold weather.... i'll even make the trip to you, since you're only about 1 1/2 hours away...maybe i'll spray just for fun!
Old 01-06-2005, 11:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Once again, everybody is overlooking the fact,S2K = Honda = .
Old 01-07-2005, 07:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by BLACKTURBOS2K
I am down. We can meet up somewhere. After that please come back here and let everyone know what happend. You want to run D/R or street tires?
Run what you got. Don’t worry about what tire I will be on. You ran your mouth feeling so confident. Ill post whatever happens. I will host a video. I meet up with some VA boys. Maybe you know them. X and Dj Self. Nobody I know races in mid January or for that matter till end of March. You want to swing your ***** and act cocky by calling my car slow. That’s fine. You’re not looking under my hood. You’re not looking in my trunk. For all you know it makes 330 rwhp and runs 12.40s. Id like to keep it that way. We can set up a date anytime you want as long its warm out. Yeah its sounds like an excuse but neither person will hook. I will spin sideways and proving you wrong really inst worth risking my car breaking loose. Pm me and we can set this up or stay in contact and don’t get yourself banned and we will do this when it fits both parties acquired tastes.
Old 01-07-2005, 07:32 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by unit213
****...I didn't know we where arguing about friends' cars. Here's a friend's car:

http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/...n_200pass.mpeg

Chris - unfortunately you're babble holds no water now that you drive a minivan
I don't and will never have a damn minivan ya *** and 200+ in the 1/4 is WEAK!
Old 01-07-2005, 08:25 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by titanium barchetta
I don't and will never have a damn minivan ya *** and 200+ in the 1/4 is WEAK!
, I think titanium barchetta is on to something. Do you have some 6 something parked in the garage. I've seen mustangs run these numbers at the track. As I said before, I seen a 5.0 mustang run 6.93 at the track. It was suppose to be a street car, but I don't know if I would by that, hehe. All I could find out it was a twin turbo. I've only seen it one night there, and that was over a year ago. Damn, I wish I could of talk to this person to get him to come here. Damn, I about crapped myself that night You just had to see it to believe it, I would of never unless I was there.
Old 01-07-2005, 10:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Run what you got. Don’t worry about what tire I will be on. You ran your mouth feeling so confident. Ill post whatever happens. I will host a video. I meet up with some VA boys. Maybe you know them. X and Dj Self. Nobody I know races in mid January or for that matter till end of March. You want to swing your ***** and act cocky by calling my car slow. That’s fine. You’re not looking under my hood. You’re not looking in my trunk. For all you know it makes 330 rwhp and runs 12.40s. Id like to keep it that way. We can set up a date anytime you want as long its warm out. Yeah its sounds like an excuse but neither person will hook. I will spin sideways and proving you wrong really inst worth risking my car breaking loose. Pm me and we can set this up or stay in contact and don’t get yourself banned and we will do this when it fits both parties acquired tastes.
Please keep us posted. The video will be great! Now we would just have to wait. I'm glad I live down here where we get spurts of 70 degree weather durring the winter, and the track never closes.
Old 01-07-2005, 10:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by BBQLS1
Please keep us posted. The video will be great! Now we would just have to wait. I'm glad I live down here where we get spurts of 70 degree weather durring the winter, and the track never closes.
No problem. I have yet to receive a pm or a response for that matter. Living in Maryland with these winters and this weather that decides to be 60 then rain then snow sucks. You can never plan anything till spring or summer when the weather is more predictable. I am not going to bring out my car and take the risk of him or myself losing control because the tires are frozen and the ground is ice cold. Till then I will simply talk some smack and wait to see if he is man to his word. Some may see it as a lame excuse to get out of the race, some may not. Personally I dont care. It will be warm again in 2 1/2 months. I am not going anywhere.
Old 01-07-2005, 01:13 PM
Launching!

Can't believe I read all 8 pages!! But I guess since I did, I will get my 2cents. I got a 35yr old camaro that wants to race the fast said civic!! Whew Feel better now.
Old 01-07-2005, 03:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by SShark
Can't believe I read all 8 pages!! But I guess since I did, I will get my 2cents. I got a 35yr old camaro that wants to race the fast said civic!! Whew Feel better now.
Yo, you don't wanna mess with the V-tec!!!
Old 01-07-2005, 03:43 PM
Staging Lane

i bet he will ***** out trust me those turbo ricer's alway's do when there out matched.
Old 01-07-2005, 04:11 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by BLACKTURBOS2K
i'm not trying to start anything but you really dont know what you are getting your self in to. when crypt keeper beat's you i dont wont you to come on here with that same rice b.s. there's alot of people on this forum that are n/a head's/cam/intake that will wax your little turbo 4cyl! hell if you stumble down to florida i will love to meet up with you and run how ever you wont boost for boost on spray off spray it's up to you.
Old 01-07-2005, 04:27 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by MillaTK
Yo, you don't wanna mess with the V-tec!!!
U know I want some if it has a wing out back!! The wing tear & toss finals are coming up!
Old 01-07-2005, 04:39 PM
TECH Junkie

BLACKTURBOS2K is gonna have to brake out the glow sticks and the techno and dance around his car to win this one
Old 01-07-2005, 04:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ravenous T\A
BLACKTURBOS2K is gonna have to brake out the glow sticks and the techno and dance around his car to win this one
Old 01-07-2005, 07:39 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Ravenous T\A
Old 01-07-2005, 07:41 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

The s2k guy is being pretty cool. Don't be an *** to him.

Quick Reply: S2000 beat Viper GTS