Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

title to title race yes or no?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2005, 01:34 PM
sfj
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

why do people insist on coming and on our board only to log on and talk shiite we dont log onto your board and make our first post your cars suck we are giving our opinions if you dont like it go away " i cant wait for a flame war" what an idiot
Old 01-09-2005, 01:41 PM
Staging Lane

Those pictures rock!

Oh and just for any ones information, I am a poor American muscle car driver. The funny part is, we win. Straight line or track, thats why we have the Z06 and yes the Viper, oh and the Ford GT now.

I'm not trying to rag on M3's I want one so bad, but I'm young and can't afford one. They are quick though, and brothers racing like that is messed up any how, so don't do it.

I don't really like being looked down on by people who have more money though. I think its rude, but just for friendly purposes, I'll run a M3 in the Colorado area if he has few mods and just wants to go for fun. I guess I'm asking wrong place though
Old 01-09-2005, 01:58 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DanSSull
Those pictures rock!

Oh and just for any ones information, I am a poor American muscle car driver. The funny part is, we win. Straight line or track, thats why we have the Z06 and yes the Viper, oh and the Ford GT now.

I'm not trying to rag on M3's I want one so bad, but I'm young and can't afford one. They are quick though, and brothers racing like that is messed up any how, so don't do it.

I don't really like being looked down on by people who have more money though. I think its rude, but just for friendly purposes, I'll run a M3 in the Colorado area if he has few mods and just wants to go for fun. I guess I'm asking wrong place though

I enjoy both genres on cars, although for a daily driver, I say I must prefer my M3 as opposed to the Viper. Although we have no problem trading keys if our taste changes for the day. The M3 is more of an all arounder, and I care I can live with everyday. We all get the need for speed though, a quick 0-160 in the Viper is usually a good cure.
Old 01-09-2005, 02:19 PM
Teching In

Hey flawless, this is absolutealex from bf.c OT, I didnt make any of the other posts, the username and password were posted on e46fanatics. Anyway, what's with all this retarded argueing? We all have fast cars and that's it. Why not have a friendly race and leave it at that. Someone on bf.c had a nice qoute about the M3 in thier profile, some M3 drivers need to realize it.

Drag racing an M3 is like taking a hooker fishing, it's fun and all but that's not really what you got her for
Old 01-09-2005, 02:27 PM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

e46 = nice car. dunno about 1/4 times and all...

my buddy jason has a fantastic mint e30 and claims theres a lot more work done to it than there actually is. but its a very nice car. bmw makes some fine machines, wouldnt mind owning one myself, though if I had the money I'd get a m5 I think. I dunno why so many people dont like the new 6 series. I think its seriously one of the msot beautiful cars i have ever seen.
Old 01-09-2005, 02:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1998camaroz28
e46 = nice car. dunno about 1/4 times and all...

my buddy jason has a fantastic mint e30 and claims theres a lot more work done to it than there actually is. but its a very nice car. bmw makes some fine machines, wouldnt mind owning one myself, though if I had the money I'd get a m5 I think. I dunno why so many people dont like the new 6 series. I think its seriously one of the msot beautiful cars i have ever seen.
Ditto...

I love the E62/E63. My wife has had one since November and even with SMG, I still have fun.
Old 01-09-2005, 02:43 PM
11 Second Club

MMKAY, i dunno what the hell happened to this thread but i say the ws6 will own the bmw.. no offense, but there weren't made for straightlines i dont think.. neways, did u ever race him? any updates?
Old 01-09-2005, 02:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Race him, beat him, take his car, and return it the next day so he feels like an idiot. Sounds like he has seen FnF way too many times.
Old 01-09-2005, 02:58 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ZMC_Racing
MMKAY, i dunno what the hell happened to this thread but i say the ws6 will own the bmw.. no offense, but there weren't made for straightlines i dont think.. neways, did u ever race him? any updates?
Did you skip the entire thread. Stock for Stock M3's have gone faster then any recorded F-body I know of. Honestly it will be a drivers race. "neways" if both are good drivers it will be a very close race and nobody will be owning anybody.
Old 01-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Teching In

Hi. Another fellow E46 Fanatic here.

I just wanted to stop by and apologize on behalf of us BMW drivers that have made ignorant comments calling your rides POS and looking you guys down upon.

We all know there are clowns in every crowd no matter where you go, so I hope you guys don't label all BMW driver's this way. We do not look down upon people with cheaper cars. We know what the LS1's are capable of and they are very fast and we respect them in that aspect.

No need for a flame war against forums. You guys ignore the ignorant comments made by BMW clowns and we'll ignore the ignorant comments made by LS1 clowns. We can't get rid of them anyways.
Old 01-09-2005, 03:38 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by E46Driven
Hi. Another fellow E46 Fanatic here.

I just wanted to stop by and apologize on behalf of us BMW drivers that have made ignorant comments calling your rides POS and looking you guys down upon.

We all know there are clowns in every crowd no matter where you go, so I hope you guys don't label all BMW driver's this way. We do not look down upon people with cheaper cars. We know what the LS1's are capable of and they are very fast and we respect them in that aspect.

No need for a flame war against forums. You guys ignore the ignorant comments made by BMW clowns and we'll ignore the ignorant comments made by LS1 clowns. We can't get rid of them anyways.
thanks for ur nice comments... but!!!!,

why dont u all just make up a sn, instead of using one, so we can seperate the *** clowns from the ppl that are here to post useful ****.. remember this is ls1tech! key part of that is ls1, meaning 95% of the members have and love, and some would be shot before they got rid of there LS1 for a 3 series bmw, so i dont think any of the post made on here by LS1tech members, who drive "ls1's" should be considered "clowns"... if i came onto bmwtech.com and posted that bmw's were snob cars, would you consider yourself a "clown" if u flamed me for my post, NO... lol
also to the bmw guys who made retarded post, i live in greenville, the bmw plant is here in sc about 15 minutes away... bmw's are soooo c'mon, they outnumber mustang gt's... i have never seen one, outrun a ls1car, in 3 years
Old 01-09-2005, 03:39 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by BrightRedOne
Did you skip the entire thread. Stock for Stock M3's have gone faster then any recorded F-body I know of. Honestly it will be a drivers race. "neways" if both are good drivers it will be a very close race and nobody will be owning anybody.

yes basically i did skip the entire thread of "e46driven and ls1 guys going at it", just to aviod reading "bs" like that above lol.

no offense, im entitled to mine, and you urs bro
Old 01-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Teching In

Hi, I'm here on behalf of the http://www.m3forum.net people. I apologize for the retarded comments made by the people from e46fanatics, please don't take them seriously since they are known to be dumb.

My opinion is that you guys shouldn't underestimate an E46 M3. They are capable of running lower to mid 13's with a good driver in it. Like stated a few times before, a guy named Lee has struck mid 12's with a few mods. I have respect for you LS1 guys but calling an M3 a "pos" really isn't called for.
Old 01-09-2005, 04:40 PM
11 Second Club

uh.. u they called ls1's a redneck pos first... bmw's therefore are snobby pos's... when u cant afford a amg benz or a ferrari around here u get a bmw...
Old 01-09-2005, 04:40 PM
11 Second Club

since u said ls1's are aight, then ur bmw is aight.. get the picture?
Old 01-09-2005, 04:45 PM
Staging Lane

I raced an '03 M3 last summer. I was at stock boost and had exhaust and stage 1. I killed him. I dont know if he couldnt drive or what. He punched it and got a car but I regained it when I punched it and when I hit 3rd I put like 3 or so cars on him. So, stock for stock. Ill take the WS6 anyday if both drivers are of equal experiance to knowing how to drive.

I believe it was a drop top too.
Old 01-09-2005, 04:53 PM
Teching In

uh.. u they called ls1's a redneck pos first... bmw's therefore are snobby pos's... when u cant afford a amg benz or a ferrari around here u get a bmw...
No. The original poster called the M3 a POS first. And funny cuz if you can't afford a $60k BMW, you get a domestic.

since u said ls1's are aight, then ur bmw is aight.. get the picture?
So whatever one of us says, you have to go along and say the same sh*t to make you feel better? Just ignore it.

Originally Posted by BlackSrt
I raced an '03 M3 last summer. I was at stock boost and had exhaust and stage 1. I killed him. I dont know if he couldnt drive or what. He punched it and got a car but I regained it when I punched it and when I hit 3rd I put like 3 or so cars on him. So, stock for stock. Ill take the WS6 anyday if both drivers are of equal experiance to knowing how to drive.

I believe it was a drop top too.
SRT-4 at stock boost will not take a WS6. It will eat you alive.
Old 01-09-2005, 04:57 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by E46Driven
SRT-4 at stock boost will not take a WS6. It will eat you alive.
I ran a 13.4@104.xxmph with just an exhaust and stock boost. Also, I was stating that stock for stock...the WS6 should beat an M3.

Stock tires btw.
Old 01-09-2005, 05:33 PM
Teching In

Y'all might be interested in this page:
http://www.vorshlag.com/E36ProjectBook.asp

LS1 swap into a BMW E36 3-series. Interesting points about efficiency and weight and such on the LS1. If only they'd finish the damn thing. Someday I'd love to own an E36/LS1....some day.

Then there's the guy putting an LS1 in his Isuzu for many of the same reasons:
http://www.geocities.com/ironmanvx2000

I admit it, I've always been a closet Chevy smallblock fan. Grew up in a family with a GMC Jimmy Sierra Classic, Corvette, and a Formula boat with twin LT-1 (80s LT-1, not 90s LT1). Gotta love 'em.

As for all the guys spouting "i say the ws6 will own the bmw" or "the m3 will take the ws6", back it up with facts or money. Random speculation is worthless and just a waste of time.

Cheers,
-Daver
Old 01-09-2005, 05:38 PM
Teching In

This is a driver's race. Whoever gets the better launch will win at the end.

Quick Reply: title to title race yes or no?