Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Predator 03 Vid Youve Been Waiting For

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 06:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, I am dumbfounded by this dude. Are there any vids of this dude racing anyone on the street at all?

Shane
Old 04-07-2005, 08:15 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by osuhunter07
what a POS, "get out of the car". Mr Jett, Your a ******. You are on numerous message forums and have people nationwide that hate you without ever meeting you. I know you are gonna say " i don't care" YOUR NOTHING IN LIFE BUT A BIA BIA. YOU ACT LIKE A BIA. YOU LOOK LIKE A BIA. AND YOU DRIVE A PUSTANG. BIA BIA!
We hate him in Canada too....well I do anyways he's a douche.
Old 04-11-2005, 01:17 AM
Teching In

Thats some comedy man, "is that a no?"........hahahah just plain ole comedy............
Old 04-11-2005, 01:19 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Yenko
Thats some comedy man, "is that a no?"........hahahah just plain ole comedy............
oh and BTW i was trying to figure out who this guy sounds like, now i know, he sounds like the blonde dude from the fast and furious movies...............brian right?
Old 06-08-2006, 04:22 PM
Teching In

ok so ive been looking at this for a while on here, and SVT performance... and i noticed something... your all crying over something so stupid. now im generally a mustang guy... but im for all american muscle. (i worked for gm at one point). on here i noticed how much you all hate this guy and *shock* its an ls1 forum... i can just see the bias flowing from all of you... same thing from some mustang guys. but that vid with the white camaro with the nitrous? its not that the cobra was beating him, or the fact that the camaro was trying... the camaro just didnt go. it wasnt because of how fast he honked his horn, that excuse is a cop out. the camaro didnt race, therefore no race was made. reasons on why the camaro didnt go? who knows... i wont question his reasons. the point is... you all complain about this like its actually a big deal. SO WHAT he can beat some of you, i bet he could beat alot of you, a KB cobra is a nice peice of equipment, none of you can deny that... and again any ls1 could prolly beat it with the proper mods... HELL give me the budget and ill smoke all of you with a ******* golf cart... you can make anything beat anything with the proper funding.

my advice is to knock it off... if someone calls him out and he wins... then he wins... and he can gloat about it... if you call him out and he doesnt want to race... then well thats something hes going to have to deal with aswell.

i kno im new on this thing, let alone a mustang guy bitching to you, so its prolly not the best first impression... but if the tables were turned and it was some vette or camaro pulling the same crap, my stance would be the same.

the whole GM vs Ford thing is great.. infact i love it, it makes things interesting and fun, a little **** talkin here and there is always fun. but sometimes it gets taken way to far out of hand... and when i start seeing people in different STATES **** talking eachother to this extent over a few retarded videos on the net... yeah that just kills me fun with it right there, im not sure if any of you feel the same... but thats my 2 cents for now...
Old 06-08-2006, 04:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wow, you are aware that this is over 17 months old?
Old 06-08-2006, 04:35 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow knock the inch of dust off this thread!!!!

BTW.. link no work Hahaha
Old 06-08-2006, 05:46 PM
TECH Regular

The thread from the dead...
Old 06-08-2006, 07:45 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by joshafmil
but thats my 2 cents for now...
Nothing like adding your 2 cents two years late.
Old 06-08-2006, 09:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ok so ive been looking at this for a while on here, and SVT performance... and i noticed something... your all crying over something so stupid. now im generally a mustang guy... but im for all american muscle. (i worked for gm at one point). on here i noticed how much you all hate this guy and *shock* its an ls1 forum... i can just see the bias flowing from all of you... same thing from some mustang guys. but that vid with the white camaro with the nitrous? its not that the cobra was beating him, or the fact that the camaro was trying... the camaro just didnt go. it wasnt because of how fast he honked his horn, that excuse is a cop out. the camaro didnt race, therefore no race was made. reasons on why the camaro didnt go? who knows... i wont question his reasons. the point is... you all complain about this like its actually a big deal. SO WHAT he can beat some of you, i bet he could beat alot of you, a KB cobra is a nice peice of equipment, none of you can deny that... and again any ls1 could prolly beat it with the proper mods... HELL give me the budget and ill smoke all of you with a ******* golf cart... you can make anything beat anything with the proper funding.

my advice is to knock it off... if someone calls him out and he wins... then he wins... and he can gloat about it... if you call him out and he doesnt want to race... then well thats something hes going to have to deal with aswell.

i kno im new on this thing, let alone a mustang guy bitching to you, so its prolly not the best first impression... but if the tables were turned and it was some vette or camaro pulling the same crap, my stance would be the same.

the whole GM vs Ford thing is great.. infact i love it, it makes things interesting and fun, a little **** talkin here and there is always fun. but sometimes it gets taken way to far out of hand... and when i start seeing people in different STATES **** talking eachother to this extent over a few retarded videos on the net... yeah that just kills me fun with it right there, im not sure if any of you feel the same... but thats my 2 cents for now...

What I want to know is how you were motivated to bring this thread back up.
Old 06-08-2006, 09:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by slowmofo
wow knock the inch of dust off this thread!!!!

BTW.. link no work Hahaha

Yeah i took the vid off my site....... no point...... this thread is 17 months old
John never would race me........ loks like he wont get his chance...... i arrive in VA Beach tomorrow......

I wonder what some people are thinking when they search threads and then reply to them when they haent been replied to in so long....?????

Kyle
Old 06-09-2006, 04:41 AM
Teching In

meh i was on streetfire, and there still seems to be a buzz going on about it... i got a link to this site from it and read alot of it...

funny thing is i realize how old the thread was AFTER i posted... soooo no harm done lol

if anything i just awoke some good o' memories for everyone
Old 06-10-2006, 12:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

You're missing the point. Nobody is bashing him because we dont like his car. He is getting bashed for being a ******.
Old 06-10-2006, 02:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

now rest in peace old thread.........
Old 06-12-2006, 08:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Closed............ Its done and over............

Quick Reply: Predator 03 Vid Youve Been Waiting For