Evo kills 99 turbo cobra *video*

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2005, 10:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 68birdls1
i devot this attachment to you!

Congrats asshat!
I hope your children grow up healthy regardless of how much of a Dousche Bag their Dad is

Originally Posted by ohohsilverado
come on mods, please lock this down. its just plain retarded
+1
Old 02-14-2005, 07:05 AM
11 Second Club

Congrats asshat!
I hope your children grow up healthy regardless of how much of a Dousche Bag their Dad is
and you are?!? oh wait i know, you are the guy that wont ever have any kids because he dont ever get any! i know i knew you from somewhere! and you dont even know anything about me so before you come on here trin to be mr bad with all 11 of your posts, maybe you should know what your talkin about before you say it.

i dont eve know why you come on this site, wait i do know... you think its cool to get on every site and just go to the street race/ kill stories section and read and post right?!? freakin troll!

and this is my final word on the redlight issue. even if you are just goin to the track to have fun, if you redlight, you are changin everything. i know that whenever i am actually tring to race someone on the track, if they redlight i am not gonna give it my all. no point, its not a fair race. could that be what the mustang was thinking? not trin to take away from your so called win, but its obvious that his trubo stang is faster than your, what would you call your car, bpu, bpu+? i mean that is all right, no shame in losing to a bad *** car like that.

but just think if it would have been the other way around, and the mustang redlighted and then he beat you by a .10 of a second? would you still say that even though he redlighted he beat you? and if you can honestly say that then i will drop it, because there is no point of me trin to put my perspective on you and vice versa if we both truely believe that we are right
Old 02-14-2005, 07:37 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by King02SS
I bet I can top that but I'm also about a third your size. 4.4 is movin for a big guy I'd prolly run half my normal 40 if I saw you comin at me that fast.

You'd have to run quicker just to get the hell out of the way! I'm like a freight train. Once I get going it takes a while to stop.
Old 02-14-2005, 07:42 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 68birdls1

but just think if it would have been the other way around, and the mustang redlighted and then he beat you by a .10 of a second? would you still say that even though he redlighted he beat you? and if you can honestly say that then i will drop it, because there is no point of me trin to put my perspective on you and vice versa if we both truely believe that we are right

Uh yeah, it happens all the time. In test and tune redlight doesn't matter. Whoever runs the quicker ET in the end is the faster car for that particular race. If I were bracket racing, Id say he lost, but thatss only because in bracket racing you are racing for a different type of outcome, consistency, not speed.
Old 02-14-2005, 08:19 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by EvilDylan
Whoever runs the quicker ET in the end is the faster car for that particular race.
True, but faster meant a loss in this case. Sorry...that is a fact.

This is pointless.