Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Hemi Owns You!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2005 | 05:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tiburon
Try catching a race with a single cab 5.3 and see what happens.

Old 03-10-2005 | 05:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

BTW, since no one has pointed this out yet, you said you got the truck because you needed one right? Then why title it, "Hemi Owns You!!!!"? I think you just owned yourself. If it's not for racing, then why bother bragging if it's faster than a Chevy?
Old 03-10-2005 | 07:44 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by LS1_PNYTAMR
**** after reading these post i can see it now, im gonna get a damn ticket, racing my truck, cuase now imma have to go hunt down a 5.3 liter chevy that is willing to race, get teh guy on my camcorder, and then get the race on there and post it up. ah well it shall give me something to do while the camaro is in surgery.

I will run that bucket any day. you let me know when!
Old 03-10-2005 | 07:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ill run you motherfuked piece of ****! RETARD HEMI OWNER!
Old 03-10-2005 | 08:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DAn95
Trucks are awsome i love them but with the exception of a few they are slow unless moded.
I suppose a stock 95 formula is the fastest thing on the road these days isn't it? Just because a stock n/a truck doesn't cut the same et as an fbody doesnt make it any less impressive when they roll out a 15 stock. What did your 95 do stock? 14s maybe? Nice kill on the v6 hemi boy now go run a real one. BTW I've seen the new Hemis run. Your truck's a joke, seriously, it takes every bit of that "hemi power" to move that 15 foot tall 4 lane wide POS down the road. Don't waste the Lightnings gas or time trying to race it. Or better yet sell your fbody then you can buy all the "cool stuff". Like the "Yeah it's got a Hemi" stickers and the "mayor of truckville" liscense plate, gotta have one of those. You can also stock up on Aerosmith cd's so you can blare the good music from the commercials while you're driving around masturbating to the sound of your craptacular mopar transmission falling onto the highway. Maybe even pick up a few creepy guys working at the local Whataburger to cruise around with you in the middle of the desert since you won't be picking any chicks up in one. Just thought I'd burn the crap out of this post since the title's just begging for it. BTW I also own a Mopar truck, whoops almost forgot that.
Old 03-10-2005 | 09:46 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by 5.3 racer16

Too much yo... You have to be subtle and thinly veil your caps and/or challenges when replying to threads like this. Under no circumstances should you resort to name calling. That will immediately drop the level of respect you have earned as an Internet Cap Warrior... LOL

In place of what you wrote you could have said:

"I'm you're huckleberry"

Then if he takes you up on your offer and says he'll whoop your *** you can reply with:

" You're a daisy if ya do"

Or if you don't like movie quote replies you can say:

Sure mate, I'll race ya. But can you do me a favor and video tape the run? My friends said my turbo glows red down near the end of the track and I would like to see it. Ohh and here's how you work the zoom that way you can still get me in the picture from so far back......

Ok, schools out. LOL
Old 03-10-2005 | 09:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

well if you want to race I will run you in my lil ole 13 sec 02 4.8
Old 03-10-2005 | 10:53 PM
Tribe Shaman

it's hemi season
Old 03-10-2005 | 10:59 PM
Launching!

This thread is too funny!
Old 03-10-2005 | 11:18 PM
11 Second Club

im sorry my truck outran a 5.3 liter... but if u want to pick fights, then go over to the hemi ram forum.. they seem to think ya'll 5.3's and 4.8's are no match for there 4.7's even lol... im not saying that tho, im pretty nuetral and could really give a ****

as for the title of the thread, it was kinda a joke ya know.. just messing, sorry to hurt ur feelings...
Old 03-11-2005 | 12:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

The 4.7 is 235hp/295tq according to allpar.com. No way that's staying next to a 4.8L Shows how much bs there is around.
Anyhow,glad you enjoyed the race...whatever he had or how he drove it.
Old 03-11-2005 | 12:50 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by King02SS
I suppose a stock 95 formula is the fastest thing on the road these days isn't it? Just because a stock n/a truck doesn't cut the same et as an fbody doesnt make it any less impressive when they roll out a 15 stock. What did your 95 do stock? 14s maybe? Nice kill on the v6 hemi boy now go run a real one. BTW I've seen the new Hemis run. Your truck's a joke, seriously, it takes every bit of that "hemi power" to move that 15 foot tall 4 lane wide POS down the road. Don't waste the Lightnings gas or time trying to race it. Or better yet sell your fbody then you can buy all the "cool stuff". Like the "Yeah it's got a Hemi" stickers and the "mayor of truckville" liscense plate, gotta have one of those. You can also stock up on Aerosmith cd's so you can blare the good music from the commercials while you're driving around masturbating to the sound of your craptacular mopar transmission falling onto the highway. Maybe even pick up a few creepy guys working at the local Whataburger to cruise around with you in the middle of the desert since you won't be picking any chicks up in one. Just thought I'd burn the crap out of this post since the title's just begging for it. BTW I also own a Mopar truck, whoops almost forgot that.
ahhahahaahahhahahahahah when u went there, u just showed what a dickless ******* u were.... i think its funny.. infact, its almost as funny as ppl taking 4800lbs trucks racing one another seriously.. trucks were made to haul/tow.. wanna hook up a stock 5.3 to my stock hemi?????? not unless u want that rearend drug out from under it lol
Old 03-11-2005 | 12:53 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 5.3 racer16

no, im a redneck tobacco chewing cussing, tootless, incest chevy ls1 owner first and formost..... damn this is worse then anything i ever read on any mustang board.... yes, u stooped that low
Old 03-11-2005 | 12:58 AM
11 Second Club

anyways im done here with this thread.. flame away for many pages to come for all i care.. i own a ls1, and this is ls1tech imo first and formost, so were all on the same team, except those who cant afford to drag a ls1, and most race there 4.8 liter trucks that they have to drive there kids in to school each morning.... but hey, there are some of you that just like racing trucks and the challenged of making a 4500+ lb chevy fast.. and oh, just so u know the biggest joke of a truck ever is the ss silverado... u know the nice blue one.. that thing is ******* huge and sucks ***.. didn't it go like 16's in test? i know i saw one run 11.2 at the 1/8th mile one nite.. racing a civic, a civic beat a ss, now thats shameful.
Old 03-11-2005 | 01:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

ahhahahaahahhahahahahah when u went there, u just showed what a dickless ******* u were.... i think its funny.. infact, its almost as funny as ppl taking 4800lbs trucks racing one another seriously.. trucks were made to haul/tow.. wanna hook up a stock 5.3 to my stock hemi?????? not unless u want that rearend drug out from under it lol
There's very little V-8 rwd stuff to choose from that's not very expensive. That's one reason guys mod and race trucks...the f-bodies are gone...there are Mustangs which (the quick ones) are at least respected. How many can afford a new Corvette.
A lot of people just like trucks more than cars whether they race them or not.
Old 03-11-2005 | 01:09 AM
11 Second Club

i agree, but they got ugly with me first, its not like i really give a ****... i like my z28... one post about the other vehicle i own racing a chevy and i gets flamed.
Old 03-11-2005 | 01:15 AM
11 Second Club

whatever, i might just let the girl put the gear/n2o/exhaust she wants on the truck and start driving it down the 1/8th mile... ill be sure to put a bowtie on the back window for everyone i punish.
Old 03-11-2005 | 02:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GREGGO
<knip> ... and sunk even lower into the depths of Hell and got a Honda Accord. ... <knip>
Flame ON!!!
Hey, I own a Honda Accord and I am offended !!!

Seriously, although the 4 cyl. and early V6 Accords are indeed a dog's dog, do take care around the 2003 and newer V6's. They can do 0 - 60 in about 7 sec (more or less, depending on driver track conditions etc.) and can do the 1/4 mile in about 15 sec. flat @ low to mid 90's. No match for a modded GM truck, but could be interesting pitting one against a stock truck (and a Dodge hemi).
Old 03-11-2005 | 07:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Hey i dont know if you remember or not "LS1 owner" but you just like us chevy trucks have Torque management...The hemi is all motor to the tranns If i took all torque management out and ran you stock for stock I got money on me. As for your **** talking on trucks what is you 1/4 time in your camero??? Is it in the 10's cause damn theres guys over here doing 10's in trucks with stock bottom ends!!!! And stock rear ends. I dont think you knew all your facts b4 you started posting, you just got in a dodge to chevy pissin match with your own people.... Whats the fastest dodge truck since you have the spite to think that theyre better than chevy's trucks!!??? Hmmmmm I dont think the fastest none tubbed out hemi is doing a 10 sec 1/4
Old 03-11-2005 | 07:50 AM
TECH Regular

anyways im done here with this thread.. flame away for many pages to come for all i care.. i own a ls1, and this is ls1tech imo first and formost, so were all on the same team, except those who cant afford to drag a ls1, and most race there 4.8 liter trucks that they have to drive there kids in to school each morning.... but hey, there are some of you that just like racing trucks and the challenged of making a 4500+ lb chevy fast.. and oh, just so u know the biggest joke of a truck ever is the ss silverado... u know the nice blue one.. that thing is ******* huge and sucks ***.. didn't it go like 16's in test? i know i saw one run 11.2 at the 1/8th mile one nite.. racing a civic, a civic beat a ss, now thats shameful.

not to stir the pot anymore than it already has... but I have a blue SS clone. Vin tag says 4.8L......you should line up against me one day.

Quick Reply: Hemi Owns You!!!!