Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Hemi Owns You!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 10:01 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I suppose a stock 95 formula is the fastest thing on the road these days isn't it? Just because a stock n/a truck doesn't cut the same et as an fbody doesnt make it any less impressive when they roll out a 15 stock. What did your 95 do stock? 14s maybe?
hahahaha when the **** did i talk about my car being fast, it was at one time(to me) i made a comment and ure dumb *** says some gay **** like that! what a **** up u suck in life, kill ure self and do us all a favor the world would be a better place. haha!
Old 03-11-2005, 10:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

LMFAO! First off as far as the SIlverado SS being a pice of ****-ok thats fine but you dont see 70 commercials a day giving it unrealistic GOD like powers! LMFAO!
Oh yeah and take your stock truck to the dyno and see how much power its really putting out and then come on this board and let us know!
The Dodge SRT-10 Ram is so overrated its insane so lets not get into that! I know a guy that broke his rear end less than 1000 miles into hsi stock SRT-10 Rams life! And for someone who thinks its stupid to race trucks you must not think it too stupid to come and post about doing that exact thing. There are more than a handfull of truck guys one here that can give anything out at the track a run for their money and countless amount of truck guys on here than will hand anything on the street their ***! As far as the redneck driving the Chevy thats funny because Dodge Hemi Rams coverboys are two inbreed sh*td*cks!
Old 03-11-2005, 10:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Hey "registered user" zip it or I'll break ya hip
Old 03-11-2005, 11:05 AM
13 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by DAn95
hahahaha when the **** did i talk about my car being fast, it was at one time(to me) i made a comment and ure dumb *** says some gay **** like that! what a **** up u suck in life, kill ure self and do us all a favor the world would be a better place. haha!
Looks like someone has a few issues they need to work out. Dr Phil comes on every afternoon.
Old 03-11-2005, 11:29 AM
13 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by LS1_PNYTAMR
i own a ls1, and this is ls1tech imo first and formost, so were all on the same team, except those who cant afford to drag a ls1, and most race there 4.8 liter trucks that they have to drive there kids in to school each morning.... but hey, there are some of you that just like racing trucks and the challenged of making a 4500+ lb chevy fast..
Dude, calm down. You are right on many counts. Most of us truck guys can not afford an additional vehicle to race, so we do what we can. We have the truck because we need a multi-purpose vehicle. It gets us to and from work, it takes the kids to school, it pulls the boat/trailer around, it hauls junk to the landfill, it carries our 4 wheelers, our mowers, our bikes, etc... Some of us have interests other than racing, so we do what we can with what we have. Speaking for myself, I'm pretty proud of my 5,000 lb brick. It does all of the above, runs a decent quarter and could probably pull the axles of most vehicles, not that I would do such with it. Don't be hating on us simply because our livelyhood doesn't allow a separate drag vehicle.

BTW - Most of us will agree that GM coulda and shoulda done more with the SS Silverado.
Old 03-11-2005, 05:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 01Blackerado
Hey "registered user" zip it or I'll break ya hip
Old 03-11-2005, 06:00 PM
14 Second Truck Club

well i believe it was a stick
when he was next to me setting at 55mph i was at 1500rpms, he was at something like 4k lol, then again, it was prolly an auto, and he had manually pulled it down in 2nd or what not.. i sometimes do this with my camaro, how ever it is pointless if u ask me.. it was no 6 banger.. didn't know chevy made a 04 silverado with a 6banger.. i believe he had the 5.3 now that i think about it.. as far as a stock hemi losing to a stock chevy, i dont think its all to possible.. i seriously think the hemi could be made to eat mustang gt's all day long..

but there are always haters, no reason to get all defensive.. the hemi guys on the hemi board said some pretty bad stuff about chevy's as well lol.

remember boys, i race my ls1 first and foremost!

and yes you could order a stick with the 5.3 if u ordered it that way.... or so my uncle told me so, he manages the local chevy dealership.. he could be wrong tho..

Yeah right. I have taken down Intake/exhaust Rumble bees no problem. The hemi's are nice. But there not that fast. You cannot get a 5.3 w/ manual tranny. I keep dreaming. I have raced about 12 different Dodges since I have had my truck. I got beat by one. He was running a bad *** cummins. Your truck might be fast, so go run it and show us some times. Maybe you got a freak like h777.
Old 03-11-2005, 08:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DAn95
Aight bitch why don't you fix that peice of **** you call a car and come get some, my doors always open. I'll gladly shove that car back up your *** where it belongs.
Old 03-11-2005, 09:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

ahhahahaahahhahahahahah when u went there, u just showed what a dickless ******* u were.... i think its funny.. infact, its almost as funny as ppl taking 4800lbs trucks racing one another seriously.. trucks were made to haul/tow.. wanna hook up a stock 5.3 to my stock hemi?????? not unless u want that rearend drug out from under it lol
First off your 11 second slip doesn't impress me. Second off I am an ******* I won't argue with that but I just got through taking a **** and I know I got a dick. Thirdly you come in here with your imaginary 5speed 5.3l race talking crap on a truck with an engine based off the engine in your "drag car" (aka your 3400lb 11 second wonder ) and seem suprised when people defend the ls1 based trucks. Sorry I struck a nerve talking crap about your awesome new truck. I myself own a Jeep as a secondary vehicle. So I know what a piece of **** mopars are and I love mine. That doesn't mean I come in here and say man those 5.3 Z71s suck my 4.0 jeep could smoke one in a mud drag.

Last edited by King02SS; 03-12-2005 at 02:37 PM.
Old 03-11-2005, 09:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I believe this thread is officially NWS.
Old 03-12-2005, 01:16 AM
Teching In

"A hemi would get beat pretty bad by a well driven L. And I'm free if you wanna pick on a lil quicker 6 banger."

Exactly! For 16K you could have bought yourself one quick *** 1991 GMC.....oh why do we try

Go Hemi Go SS

Well at least the L's are fast
Old 03-13-2005, 10:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Hemis?!?!?!? whoo boy, they are fast.....
Old 03-14-2005, 12:11 AM
On The Tree

i was with my friend in his 03 short bed chevy 5.3 and we messed up a shortbed hemi with exuast. Not to mention my friend has a nice exaust system as well.
Old 03-14-2005, 07:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

How bout a quad cab hemi with 4.10's, CAI, Exhaust, and a superchip's tune vs my ECSB 5.3 with the mods in my sig EXCEPT the shanner s2, the MSD's, TB bypass, No TR 55's, NO NELSON tune ( i had the hypercrap handheld) and definatley not fully loaded with tools and such, but none the less with my spare tire on as well!! And off the jump i put my nose in front, and im talking the very front of the his bumper at my door!!! Second gear as we all know is the money gear on these with 4l60's, as soon as i hit 60 the truck started to pull so hard that he was now passed my back bumper not even close enough to kiss it!! Once i hit 80 and second gear was at its last stretch b4 the shift into third i put almost a car between us!!!! Then shut er down about 90 mph and i have 3.73's and this was on repeated occasions the guy is a good friend of mine!!! Im not saying that hemis suck, I'm saying dont come talking **** about, "hemi owns you", ESPECIALLY BEING A LS1tech member, If you didnt want to get bashed on!!!! I smoke hemis aaaalllllll the time unless heavily modded passed me and which that will be changing very soon
Old 03-14-2005, 08:05 PM
Staging Lane

Aight bitch why don't you fix that peice of **** you call a car and come get some, my doors always open. I'll gladly shove that car back up your *** where it belongs
wheres ya door an the cars sold. My car was never in my *** nor has anything unlike u. how is neverland ranch these day anyway?

Quick Reply: Hemi Owns You!!!!