Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

evo destroy heads and cam 100 shot camaro

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2005, 02:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That Evo also has major weight reduction done from what Im hearing...which allows it to pull 600rwho cobras also....

http://www.srvidz.com/evocobras.wmv
Old 04-30-2005, 04:16 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

OK test drove one today. Not a bad car. Nicer looking than a SRT-4. No power under 3k. Pretty good acceleration from the turbo but too short in the gears. Because of this and the slight lag on the pedal, its not as fast as my car. I know a few mods for 3k will put it in the same ballpark but most of those mods will cancel the warranty . Car was far superior in the handling dept as you would expect from an AWD. Ride was decent and the leather racing seats were very comfy. Decent sound system w/sub. All in all a nice car. Would give a stock ls1 a run for its money but at this point in the game it would be a step down in power for me. Not a major one Because you can mod it still under warranty and get an extra 90 hp out of it. I looked at an Evo 8. Would have been 38k. Had to fend off 4 different sales people although the one that started with us was the hottie. She didnt know a thing about the car. My guess is she was very new but pleasant to deal with and a babe so it didnt matter. I just couldnt help thinking what would this car be like in 5 years. How much would it be worth and would it be worth more than my car right now on a trade in.

Last edited by 99blancoSS; 05-03-2005 at 08:11 PM.
Old 05-03-2005, 10:23 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...=312926&page=2