Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Modded LS1 goes down to an RSX???

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 05:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bandit Z
This is beyond your car now. You're just a punk *** kid that I would love to punch in the face. Now that would be fun. And then I'd drive your car off of a cliff. But of course I would have plenty of time to jump out in that piece of **** RSX. Go back to your circle jerk import friends and continue on.
ok e-thug....typing on your keyboard and real life are two very different scenarios.....id keep my mouth shut if I were you.
Old 05-20-2005, 05:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Bandit Z
This is beyond your car now. You're just a punk *** kid that I would love to punch in the face. Now that would be fun. And then I'd drive your car off of a cliff. But of course I would have plenty of time to jump out in that piece of **** RSX. Go back to your circle jerk import friends and continue on.

watch the physical threats.. this is your warning
Old 05-20-2005, 05:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by oojoe24oo
you want a link of my 12.9 run? 12.7 wasnt taped by my friend but by another guy at the track.....

Why are you here? Are you done yet, lol.
Old 05-20-2005, 05:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2000 SILVERADO
Why are you here? Are you done yet, lol.
Sadly this is the most popular thread on kill stories...what does that say about you guys?
Old 05-20-2005, 05:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sadly this is the most popular thread on kill stories...what does that say about you guys?

I don't know about you, but I live for this $hit! Probably because I don't own an LS1, so it dosen't make me mad. Hey, did you read what I said? You're the fourth $hit talker in 2 months, LOL. Sorry mods because I know this isn't fun for you.
Old 05-20-2005, 05:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2000 SILVERADO
I don't know about you, but I live for this $hit! Probably because I don't own an LS1, so it dosen't make me mad. Hey, did you read what I said? You're the fourth $hit talker in 2 months, LOL. Sorry mods because I know this isn't fun for you.
im not a **** talker, i speak the truth...no lies in this thread....facts are facts - some people just cant accept it.
Old 05-20-2005, 05:45 PM
Staging Lane

im not a **** talker, i speak the truth...no lies in this thread....facts are facts - some people just cant accept it.

Are you catching on yet?
Old 05-20-2005, 05:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

holy crap this thread is ridiculous...i am astonished this came from fellow ls1 owners.
Old 05-20-2005, 06:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

No lies maybe but exageration. Let's look at your original post.

Whats up guys? I ran into a 2000 Camaro LS1 owner last night at a local hangout....Meet up with the LS1 owner.....I ask whats done but hes not too keen on telling me whats up...Hey thats cool I dont care anyways.....From what I saw and heard he had exhaust, I doubt he was cammed or any of that other bullshit.....fast foward to the race....

We hop onto the highway.....Around 45 we punch it....2nd gear Im even.....3rd I start pulling....by about 120 I had like 4-5 cars on the kid.....We did it again and got the same outcome......

I expected more out of a 5.7Liter torque MONSTER! He gave me props for my 2.0 Liter wrong wheel drive grocery getter, and we went out seperate ways....what a night
So let's see, you pull 4 to 5 cars through 3rd and part of 4rth gear. That's the only thing I've questioned and you begin spouting off and getting personel. I have no doubt a turboed 4 banger can beat a pretty much stock LS1, but not by 4 or 5 cars when that car only traps 111 to 113. As for you not **** talking. Ha, you swung your e-dick the minute you posted then started spouting off about how LS1's are pigs and break down after 50,000 miles. Not to mention calling people moron, idiot, etc.

You're a ricer. Plain and simple. Grow up, and learn the difference between 2 cars and 5.
Old 05-20-2005, 06:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Dal1as
No lies maybe but exageration. Let's look at your original post.

So let's see, you pull 4 to 5 cars through 3rd and part of 4rth gear. That's the only thing I've questioned and you begin spouting off and getting personel. I have no doubt a turboed 4 banger can beat a pretty much stock LS1, but not by 4 or 5 cars when that car only traps 111 to 113. As for you not **** talking. Ha, you swung your e-dick the minute you posted then started spouting off about how LS1's are pigs and break down after 50,000 miles. Not to mention calling people moron, idiot, etc.

You're a ricer. Plain and simple. Grow up, and learn the difference between 2 cars and 5.
a ls1 traps what 108 stock? i trap 5 mph more? you gotta be retarded not to comprehend
Old 05-20-2005, 06:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

a ls1 traps what 108 stock? i trap 5 mph more? you gotta be retarded not to comprehend
Look I'm not one to argue with kids on the internet.

5 mph more is not 4 or 5 cars in that range. Especially when you state you only start pulling on him in 3rd. You're story does not make sense. You know the little words etched into you're side mirrors. Read it.

4 or 5 cars at that range of speed would be like a Z-06 racing a Yugo. Quick question for you. What does your 2nd gear go to? 50? 60? You shift into 3rd, you're at 65 mph... Then you start pulling. Going by your story of course. So in the range of 60 mph you pull 4 to 5 cars. You sure he was racing and didn't let off? Are did you exagerate.
Old 05-20-2005, 06:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Who cares? He has a turbo charged rsx that is barely faster than our cars stock. He can exagerate all he wants on what his car did or didnt do. The bottom line is its honestly not a big deal that a stock ls1 got beat, wouldnt be a big deal if a modded to hell ls1 got beat.

I do still stand by my first statement though... turbo charged and only running 12.7? I'd be a little disappointed.
Old 05-20-2005, 06:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by BigBronco
and if you have 450 rwhp ++ and you are not running 10's something is ******* WRONG WITH YOU.

das right ! Preach on brotha !
Old 05-20-2005, 06:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by KCamaro
Who cares? He has a turbo charged rsx that is barely faster than our cars stock. He can exagerate all he wants on what his car did or didnt do. The bottom line is its honestly not a big deal that a stock ls1 got beat, wouldnt be a big deal if a modded to hell ls1 got beat.

I do still stand by my first statement though... turbo charged and only running 12.7? I'd be a little disappointed.
Well I'm stuck at work and kind of bored. This is my entertainment. Better than this.

http://bobandmarksuck.com/games/Kitten_Cannon.swf
Old 05-20-2005, 06:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by KCamaro

its front wheel drive...obviously you have no experience with a turboed fwd on street tires
Old 05-20-2005, 06:47 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Vendetta
I'm not trying to stop anybody from speaking their mind, do it all you want, I'm just pointing out how ricey some of the things posted here sound and suggesting that you guys stop while you're ahead and retain some personal dignity.

My point is that he earned the right to talk **** since he won the race. You haters should recognize that instead of throwing out random ricer excuses for the LS1 that he smoked.

Stock LS1s aren't **** IMO. Low 13s are awesome for a stock car, but by no means anything to brag about. Like I said before, he won the race, so he earned the right to talk a little ****.

I take it you never bought a stock Camaro. If they arent **** then WHY did you buy it? If we did the same thing on a Honda forum, same thing would happen. Just forget it. too many ******** on this site (Including some admins)
Old 05-20-2005, 06:49 PM
Staging Lane

Hey Turbo Joe,

Come back when you can play with some of the real turbo RSXs like the one below. It makes your turbo look like a leaf blower. Good luck with that, T-BO.

rsx-s T 10.84@130mph in puerto rico

http://home.coqui.net/oramos/rsx10.8hi.wmv
Old 05-20-2005, 06:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

So where did joe go? I want to know how he can pull 4 to 5 cars on someone in a 60 mph window? I mean that's Harlen vs Yugo territory there.
Old 05-20-2005, 06:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Dal1as
So where did joe go? I want to know how he can pull 4 to 5 cars on someone in a 60 mph window? I mean that's Harlen vs Yugo territory there.
your an idiot - im not goin to respond to your post
Old 05-20-2005, 06:57 PM
TECH Regular

I think your car lengths are a bit exaggerated, but I don't doubt that you pulled on that LS1. Very respectable in my book.

Nice kill.

Quick Reply: Modded LS1 goes down to an RSX???