Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Modded LS1 goes down to an RSX???

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2005, 07:07 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TransAm52804
I don't have to direct it to any specific member. Those who feel it was directed towards them will have answered their own questions. They know exactly who they are.
I'll be crushed if that was directed at me.

Old 05-21-2005, 08:12 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This sounds like a case of somebody that watched the fast and the furious too many times. I guess we all need to sell our cars and shut down this site because a RSX beat an ls1. Who gives a crap about this car and the joke who drives it.
Old 05-21-2005, 08:23 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mike c.
10-20 grand,try around $5,000. i'll be close to 9's this year and still top well over the 160mph mark on the hwy. why i'm going to 9's you'll still have a slow cheap pice of ****. get your self a better job and buy a car not made for a woman to drive,please because in that **** you'll never know what it's like to be fast boy.i do feel sorry for ya.no need for anyone to punch him,he's just having fun like the rest of us.
Get myself a better job? You do realize that money dropped into your car you will never see again? on top of things, your more apt to break parts costing you even more money...Do you realize the thousands you spent to go "9s" is just a waste of money?

Your probably a guy in his late 20s living at home still with mom and dad spending every dollar of the 25,000 you make annualy on your beloved ls1...Please drop more money into your car so you can throw more money out the window and live under your parents roof for another 10 years...BTW, what time is your curfew? hahahahhahaha
Old 05-21-2005, 09:29 AM
12 Second Club

Hi.

Okay, that was about as useful as all this b*tchin' :-/

Do I own a V-8 ricer or a "mighty" LS1, If I took everyone's growing immaturity, I'd think I was the former.
Old 05-21-2005, 09:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by oojoe24oo
its front wheel drive...obviously you have no experience with a turboed fwd on street tires
Nor do I want the experience with it. However I do have a friend with a turbo charged honda running 16psi (not much more than you) who is well into the 10s and looking for the 9s next summer.

So once again, it is just sad that 12 psi is only neting you 12.7 in the 1/4 mile.
Old 05-21-2005, 10:11 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by oojoe24oo
Get myself a better job? You do realize that money dropped into your car you will never see again? on top of things, your more apt to break parts costing you even more money...Do you realize the thousands you spent to go "9s" is just a waste of money?

Your probably a guy in his late 20s living at home still with mom and dad spending every dollar of the 25,000 you make annualy on your beloved ls1...Please drop more money into your car so you can throw more money out the window and live under your parents roof for another 10 years...BTW, what time is your curfew? hahahahhahaha
I wish I had a 9 sec. F-bod.
Old 05-21-2005, 10:58 AM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...
Thumbs up

I can't believe I just went through 13 pages of this garbage.

RSX guy (Joe) Nice kill man. Keep it up. The RSX is a nice car and I sure wouldn't mind havin one for DD. FI = even better! Also the guys that nail the LS1's keep it interesting for everyone. If the LS1's did dominate the entire road, which they don't, that would be boring as ****. If you're ever down in philly I wouldn't mind runnin ya, since I am probably ET'ing right around the same thing.

Why the hell is everyone in here getting so personal? Wait n/m I don't want to know or this will probably get to page 20.

Brad
Old 05-21-2005, 11:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Gloveperson
crybaby- A person who cries or complains frequently with little cause.
That's cool because my posts have all been statements or questions. In no way were they complaints. I was trying to get the guy to admit the number of cars and his story did not make sense. In no way did I get personel or confrontational until he began calling me a retard, etc.

You are the one complaining about my posts. So who's the crybaby?
Old 05-21-2005, 11:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TransAm52804
I don't have to direct it to any specific member. Those who feel it was directed towards them will have answered their own questions. They know exactly who they are.

well i am the most unbiased son of a bitch on the board

and as for having a party and not giving a **** about cars for a day is a good thing. After doing a motor install, a motor removal, cam install, and a 12 bolt install... a fun night at the bar and then to a club was definately needed. Better then being here reading this bullshit or wrenching.

This thread is done. Joe has a decent car, runs good for what it has and can out run some stock ls1's. Congrats. You just came off cocky. if you guys want another thread, then so be it. MAKE A NEW ONE. this one is over though.

Quick Reply: Modded LS1 goes down to an RSX???