Modded LS1 goes down to an RSX???

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 11:01 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking

Originally Posted by SouthFL.02.SS
Z06's not included.
My car has trapped 126mph...OFF the good stuff.
Old 05-20-2005, 11:03 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

But of course.

cantrdrv didn't get it at first, I then clarified.

Edit: I'm sure he got it.
Old 05-20-2005, 11:03 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Originally Posted by cantdrv65
Old 05-20-2005, 11:06 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nasty numbers
Old 05-20-2005, 11:10 AM
TECH Resident

I think everybody got kinda pissed 'cause he never mentioned his own mods and then attempted to portray the LS1 as modded, when in reality, it had exhaust. He didn't mention the fact that his own car has 12psi of boost. Other than that, good kill. Let us know when you run into another F-body.
Old 05-20-2005, 11:19 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Vendetta
I wanna start this off by saying that I'm pretty disgusted at what I'm seeing so far in this thread. Listen to yourselves. You all sound like the same whiny bitch-*** ricers that you make fun of constantly. The excuses I'm reading here are pitiful.

I'd suggest you shut up until you actually hit 12s, then you can talk.

Who gives a ****? He ran a close to stock LS1. If you see a crazy modded F-Body spanking a Viper you'll jerk off to that ****, but a modded RSX spanks a stock LS1 and you bash it? Gimme a break.

Two traditional ricer arguments- The good old excuse and money arguments. You sir are a true ricer. Go ahead and buy a 5-foot wing for your car, you've earned it.

Stock LS1s trap 115mph? Right. Don't think I need to say anything about this post.

Another true ricer argument. "It doesn't matter if you're faster, because my car is prettier". Who gives a ****? Are you a bitch? If you care about looks that much, you shouldn't be driving a catfish-faced LS1 F-Body.

Don't tell people who can and cannot post here, the staff will take care of that, thanks.

Another example of the money argument. Gay.

Who cares? He killed a stock LS1, that's enough to get recognition on this board.

It's very possible that with a trap speed of 113mph he could have pulled several cars on a stock LS1. Where do you come off totally negating the race? Of course it could happen.

I can't believe some of the responses I'm reading. You guys need to grow the hell up and give credit where it's due. The original poster is not a troll and did not come into our forum posting a troll-like thread. He stated his kill, talked a little **** (which he earned the right to), and you guys jumped all over him for no reason other than his turbo Honda ate a stock LS1 from a roll. No reason at all to get on him for it.

Fast is fast, and although the car isn't crazy fast, he won the race, and that's everything. Money doesn't matter, looks don't matter, at the end of the confrontation he was the winner. He earned his right to talk a little ****, which he did with the final line of his original post.

Give the man his props and move on.

Nice kill.
Dude STFU..."another true ricer" what a ***...I don't only drive a LS1 you bITCH I also drive a Cobra...That catfish statement is soOo OLD. Who gives a **** what you say. You think by your gay preeching *** is gonna have us stop speaking our minds?? UhH...NO! When someone sounds pretty cocky then of course people are gonna flame him..
Old 05-20-2005, 11:22 AM
TECH Regular

I think what got him in trouble was "I expected more out of a 5.7Liter torque MONSTER!". I kinda thought it was cocky for him not racing a turbo or procharged 350,355,383,400,408,427 camaro. That comment made camaros sound like they are not ****. I would talk crap to him also. Just my .02.
Old 05-20-2005, 11:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by SSmoked99
Dude STFU..."another true ricer" what a ***...I don't only drive a LS1 you bITCH I also drive a Cobra...That catfish statement is soOo OLD. Who gives a **** what you say. You think by your gay preeching *** is gonna have us stop speaking our minds?? UhH...NO! When someone sounds pretty cocky then of course people are gonna flame him..
I'm not trying to stop anybody from speaking their mind, do it all you want, I'm just pointing out how ricey some of the things posted here sound and suggesting that you guys stop while you're ahead and retain some personal dignity.

My point is that he earned the right to talk **** since he won the race. You haters should recognize that instead of throwing out random ricer excuses for the LS1 that he smoked.

Originally Posted by 2 FASST SS
I think what got him in trouble was "I expected more out of a 5.7Liter torque MONSTER!". I kinda thought it was cocky for him not racing a turbo or procharged 350,355,383,400,409,427 camaro. That comment made camaros sound like they are not ****. I would talk crap to him also. Just my .02.
Stock LS1s aren't **** IMO. Low 13s are awesome for a stock car, but by no means anything to brag about. Like I said before, he won the race, so he earned the right to talk a little ****.
Old 05-20-2005, 11:29 AM
Launching!

See there's a reason why I posted that some may have missed. I posted because I have seen him on other boards looking for races. I do give him credit as far as having a nice RSX, but as far as posting a kill on a LS1 with just exhaust looks like he's trying to get people aggitated. Here's a post he posted up on another board:

http://svtperformance.com/forums/sho...&highlight=RSX

So, what do you guys have to say now about this guy?
Old 05-20-2005, 11:29 AM
TECH Junkie

Talking

Thats great Vendetta, just learn to use more tact in expressing your viewpoint. Implying someone is a "ricer bitch" will simply invalidate any point you had and get you into a nice little worthless argument...
Old 05-20-2005, 11:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by MaSTi
See there's a reason why I posted that some may have missed. I posted because I have seen him on other boards looking for races. I do give him credit as far as having a nice RSX, but as far as posting a kill on a LS1 with just exhaust looks like he's trying to get people aggitated. Here's a post he posted up on another board:

I think that's exactly what he's doing, but I stand by what I said.. the members here should have been more mature than to have jumped on him like that with all the homo excuses.
Old 05-20-2005, 11:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

Thats great Vendetta, just learn to use more tact in expressing your viewpoint. Implying someone is a "ricer bitch" will simply invalidate any point you had and get you into a nice little worthless argument...
Yeah, everybody keeps telling me about this tact thing. My parents. My professors. LS1tech's admins...

FWIW, I wasn't referring to you specifically or at all for that matter, but rather the people I quoted in my post on the last page.
Old 05-20-2005, 11:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Who cares? He killed a stock LS1, that's enough to get recognition on this board.
i guess since your a mod you can speak for everyone on the boards standards of deserving recognition.

i commend him for beating a stock ls1, i only posted because he was being a jackass and talking ****.
Old 05-20-2005, 11:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

What pisses me off is the way you guys act like "Hey, your LS1 is stock/only runs 13's so sit back down and shut the **** up."

Who the **** are you people? OOoooooh, your car is modified and runs 11's, therefore you're more important than the posters with stock cars and their opinions don't matter for ****.

Two words for you: Get real.

You and a lot of moderators with the same attitudes make yourself look like idiots. Who the hell cares what kind of "online forum status" you people have? Ooooh, high post count, modified car with fast times... damn aren't you quite the big e-thug you think you are. Gimme a break.

That's the biggest issue this site has. If you're running near stock times and/or are stock, then what you say doesn't matter according to the long-timers.

You guys are jokes, and don't say I'm wrong because I've been visiting this site for over 2 years and see this BS every single day.

Last edited by TransAm52804; 05-20-2005 at 12:04 PM.
Old 05-20-2005, 11:51 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by MaSTi

I don't find him to be cocky? I read that whole other post. He sounds like he's a down to earth person. He's just looking for a little fun.
Old 05-20-2005, 11:55 AM
TECH Resident

This is an immature thread. To extremems on both sides. Good race and kill, that's all I'm going to say.
Old 05-20-2005, 12:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TransAm52804
What pisses me off is the way you guys act like "Hey, your LS1 is stock/only runs 13's so sit back down and shut the **** up."

Who the **** are you people? OOoooooh, your car is modified and runs 11's, therefore you're more important than the posters with stock cars and their opinions don't matter for ****.

Two words for you: Get real.

You and a lot of moderators with the same attitudes make yourself look like idiots. Who the hell cares what kind of "online forum status" you people have? Ooooh, high post count, modified car with fast times... damn aren't you quite the big e-thug you think you are. Gimme a break.

That's the biggest issue this site has. If you're running near stock times and/or are stock, then what you say doesn't matter according to the long-timers.

You guys are jokes, and don't say I'm wrong because I've been visiting this site for over 2 years and see this BS every single day.

I'm not really sure if you're directing it at me or not, and if you are, I dunno how most of the post relates to me, but I respect anybody that earns it from me. I don't care about post count or forum status, or any of that. I call things as I see them, no matter how many people disagree with me.

There are plenty of guys with near stock cars with a ton of knowledge, a good example is Bizzatch350 in the LT1 section. His car is a bolt-on LT1 but his knowledge of the motor is very valuable to the section.

Last edited by Vendetta; 05-20-2005 at 12:17 PM.
Old 05-20-2005, 12:08 PM
Launching!

damn must be some drama i didnt read on the other pages. Oh well. Sounds to me Transam52804 needs to chill. gees! Someone must have not gotten any *** last night!
Old 05-20-2005, 12:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

is times like this when i which we had a little popcorn stickie a well this will do
Old 05-20-2005, 12:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Props for taking out an almost stock LS1. You guys have to realize that the import guys dream of taking out cars like ours. Its just so happened that he found the right victim at the right time, an almost stock LS1.
We modify our cars to take out even bigger threats. With that said just remember an LS1 is near the top of the food chain. While a stock RSX is all the way at the bottom!

Quick Reply: Modded LS1 goes down to an RSX???