Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2005, 11:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn, now that sounds like a fun job
Old 08-10-2005, 11:12 AM
TECH Resident

Ya, lol, well I'm a crew chief. So it's not so fun workin out in the flightline heat on a black jet, but it's still cool working on a jet. The rides are special occassion type things, or if we really just feel like it. The only bad part is that they're autos. I don't mind too much, it's fun to stall it up a bit and take off just to go park it, lol
Old 08-10-2005, 11:49 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by greekss
ya we tend to not let in ghetto fabulous people that think their cars is super fast with simple mods like lid and exhaust........ your just as bad as a ricer, I really really hope someone does pull your dumb *** and your car is impounded and you are put in jail, its where u and all ur ghetto homies belong.......

o btw I HATE the fact that LS1's have become affordable and ghetto, wanna be ghetto thugs and wiggers can now afford them.......
...and how IS the underglow, thiznasty?

Dude relax on your F-body/5.0 parallel. We're STILL enthusiasts. Don't be so closed minded.

Granted this dude IS an idiot and I'm sure I'll get pulled over in the SS the next time I'm in the City...thanks for ruining it for everyone, man!
Old 08-10-2005, 12:03 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ZFan88
Anyways, I work in the U2 program here at Beale AFB (northern Cali) and we use 'mobiles' to follow the jet as it lands to let the pilot know how far he is from the ground. We've been using LT1 and LS1 Camaros for many years now, but just got two 05 LS2 GTOs to start replacing them!! Can't wait to take it to the runway with no rules

Oh, and if anyone happens to vacation around Sac, let me know and we can hook you up with a ride following a jet, it's pretty fun
Holy crap that sounds like fun! You guys gotta let me know when the fight is, I'll video tape it as long as there is a promise of no weapons, just fists like real men... Then I'll post it up here for everyone to see... Personally I don't like violence, but hell I live close by.
Old 08-10-2005, 12:23 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by matthewhogue
Holy crap that sounds like fun! You guys gotta let me know when the fight is, I'll video tape it as long as there is a promise of no weapons, just fists like real men... Then I'll post it up here for everyone to see... Personally I don't like violence, but hell I live close by.
Yea im down too, even though this will never really happen
Old 08-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 1972chevelle454
Yea im down too, even though this will never really happen
I'll go watch these people get hyphe
Old 08-10-2005, 01:47 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by HOSS
this just makes it even funnier, so he posted his real pic...i bet he is the guy in the back left corner just trying to get in the pic...congrats..you are a thug..your parents must be proud of what you have accomplished...6ft 240???ever hear of a diet bitch
246lbs that would beat your ***! wow now your e-thuggin. Haha...C'mon man if you gonna talk then bring your *** to the bay and see what happens. 21yrs old and I bet I can whoop your ***. You probably think cuz your in your 30's or late 20's that you can whoop my ***.
Old 08-10-2005, 01:49 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by SSmoked99
246lbs that would beat your ***! wow now your e-thuggin. Haha...C'mon man if you gonna talk then bring your *** to the bay and see what happens. 21yrs old and I bet I can whoop your ***. You probably think cuz your in your 30's or late 20's that you can whoop my ***.
I guess he wants to fight everybody now
Old 08-10-2005, 01:50 PM
Launching!

What a bitch. You call after you already said you left a message and knew I wasn't home. You got real *****. And you are one ugly fat f*cker.
And guys, he sounds even worse than he types. Like a 16 year old punk in high school trying to act tough, it's so funny.
We'll see when you come to San Ramon. How about you bring as many friends as possible and we'll see what happens. We'll still do it one on one and bring the camera's cuz after the fight we can post it up on the site....Aiite ***** *** bitch!
Old 08-10-2005, 01:51 PM
Launching!

I guess he wants to fight everybody now
Well its just you that's gonna get your *** whooped so...keep talkin
Old 08-10-2005, 01:53 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BowTieTill IDie
...and how IS the underglow, thiznasty?

Dude relax on your F-body/5.0 parallel. We're STILL enthusiasts. Don't be so closed minded.

Granted this dude IS an idiot and I'm sure I'll get pulled over in the SS the next time I'm in the City...thanks for ruining it for everyone, man!
yeah you got it bro!
Old 08-10-2005, 01:55 PM
Launching!

GreekSS is calling us black people wiggers!?!?! hahahahahahahaha WOW I know you won't say that in any black persons face.
Old 08-10-2005, 01:55 PM
Staging Lane

Well its just you that's gonna get your *** whooped so...keep talkin
Man why do you want to fight everyone? I'm not some tree huggin *** or anything, but it's not gonna help. But hell I'll video tape it and put it on the net as long as everyone promises no ***** **** like guns/knifes/pipes/roll of quarters/brass knuckles/friends... leave it one on one and I'll show up to video tape then post... I won't show up to some retarded thug fest where a punch of ***** *** gang bangers have to get their friends to help beat someone up. You guys fight, I'll tape, then we can go out for beers... Everyone is happy...
Old 08-10-2005, 01:57 PM
Launching!

Man why do you want to fight everyone? I'm not some tree huggin *** or anything, but it's not gonna help. But hell I'll video tape it and put it on the net as long as everyone promises no ***** **** like guns/knifes/pipes/roll of quarters/brass knuckles/friends... leave it one on one and I'll show up to video tape then post... I won't show up to some retarded thug fest where a punch of ***** *** gang bangers have to get their friends to help beat someone up. You guys fight, I'll tape, then we can go out for beers... Everyone is happy...
Hey sounds like fun to me!
Old 08-10-2005, 01:58 PM
Staging Lane

Just so you both know, the laws around mutual combat state that you are financially responsable for any damage you inflict on the person you are fighting, unless written or video agreement prior to the fight...
Old 08-10-2005, 02:02 PM
TECH Resident

Maybe we can go out for some fried chicken instead
Old 08-10-2005, 02:12 PM
Teching In

Just so you both know, the laws around mutual combat state that you are financially responsable for any damage you inflict on the person you are fighting, unless written or video agreement prior to the fight...
So open the video with both dudes saying they're down to cover their own medical bills regardless of the outcome and then let'm duke it out for the LS1tech world to see!
Old 08-10-2005, 02:14 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by BowTieTill IDie
So open the video with both dudes saying they're down to cover their own medical bills regardless of the outcome and then let'm duke it out for the LS1tech world to see!
I'd be willing to do it and be a witness if someone decides to sue...
Old 08-10-2005, 02:16 PM
TECH Resident

Lol, have fun sueing the military
Old 08-10-2005, 02:18 PM
Staging Lane

Hey sounds like fun to me!

I hope you have a good set of lungs for an endurance fight... If this is the guy I'm thinking of you'll need em... But hey if you don't it'll be fun to watch either a one-five hit knockout by you or watch him wear you out and then kick you in the stomach and call you names... Either way, fun to watch... Personally I don't like violence. I'm not the baddest **** alive, but I like my limbs and eyes just where they are and would rather talk before fighting... But hey that's just me.