Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

California to Crack Down on Street Racing

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 03:17 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SSmoked99
Let me say it again STFU! You can't outdrive me in a heartbeat either...YOUR CAR IS JUST FASTER and you know jack **** about me so go suck on this 8=====================D. Well its to bad I don't live where you do because I would run from the cops you've known. Why would I stop if I'm caught street racing?!?!?! No matter what you say I'm still gonna be doing what I'm doing....RUN FROM THE COPS. Gotta problem with it Charlie? To bad get used to it
Let's see:

1. Odds are better than even on me outdriving you but that's a moot point ain't it.

2. You're right, I don't know **** about you and vice versa....

3. Not my style, how else do ya think I ended up with 8 freakin' kids?

4. The cops around where I live now can't drive. The ones from TX are a different animal. You wouldn't run from them, trust me, been there, done that, won't do it again.

5. I can see that in Cali...

6. Yeah, ya probably will. Just don't kill any innocents when ya **** up.

7. Nah, you're too far away for me to worry about. What's another corpse in California?

Of course, if you're in the city it's a bit tougher to go stage a run than where I am. It's a whole lot easier to take races of opportunity. I don't have anything against organized (did I say that?) street racing if it's on an isolated road. I do it every weekend.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:30 PM
10 Second Club

Well this is just ****** stupid and I hate cops so much that whenever they try to pull me over in my SS I always run.....and always get away too. For the cops that are on this site from cali....**** YOU GUYS! I see most cops as lil bitches and I think back in high school they used to be geeks that got picked on by the other kids...so they become a cop and think there above the law. I don't know if you see it the way I do, but the cops that I've seen abuse there power and talk a lot of **** and harras the guys my age.
HmMMm....I guessing your a cop huh?
Yep, matter of fact, a couple of the posters on here (LS1tech) in our area know me personally and I am usually a very easy going guy... But I will keep my eye out for a SS that tries to run. You will hate us even more when Bubba is pounding his name out on you in the County Jail, and your car is collecting storage fees or being sold at auction.

It is sad to see this kind of stupidity from someone who enjoys the same car the wife and I drive. Oh well...

Cheers!

EDIT: I hope you are not a member of Norcal LS1-LT1...
Old 08-04-2005, 03:34 PM
TECH Regular

Well this is just ****** stupid and I hate cops so much that whenever they try to pull me over in my SS I always run.....and always get away too. For the cops that are on this site from cali....**** YOU GUYS! I see most cops as lil bitches and I think back in high school they used to be geeks that got picked on by the other kids...so they become a cop and think there above the law. I don't know if you see it the way I do, but the cops that I've seen abuse there power and talk a lot of **** and harras the guys my age.

somebody's pannies are a bit tight. You should really just relax man your making an *** of yourself.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:35 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Redneck Z
QUOTE:hmmm, I'm a member of one of the biggest police dept.s in the country and I've heard NOTHING about that.

It's been on the news several times. Go to the CARB website and pick your mods. Maybe you can add 15 hp with JBA shorties and a K&N. How many parts that build significant hp actually have a CARB#? 15 hp, yeah cool...................

I have also not heard anything like that either, regarding a crack down... *shrug*

Of course I never watch the news, because rarely do they ever get the facts or even their stories straight.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:37 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Chris95Z
somebody's pannies are a bit tight. You should really just relax man your making an *** of yourself.
Shoot I keep forgetting, but my wife absolutely loves your signature banner! I just saw it and figured I would give you the kudo for it!
Old 08-04-2005, 03:40 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Chris95Z
Oh well is all I gotta say....I don't know any of you guys so what you say just doesn't affect me I'm not tryin to be some ***, but the cops I've ever seen just abuse there power. I just think that its funny that some of guys would just talk **** about me, but don't know anything about me. Well the things I do are gonna stay the same. I've always ran from the cops when caught racing and that's how its going to stay. So.... and have a nice day
Old 08-04-2005, 03:41 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Azrael
Shoot I keep forgetting, but my wife absolutely loves your signature banner! I just saw it and figured I would give you the kudo for it!
Do you street race?
Old 08-04-2005, 03:43 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

QUOTE: I have also not heard anything like that either, regarding a crack down... *shrug*

It was 5 million divided amongst a few cities. Sacramento was one of them. You might not work for a city/district that received any of the funding.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:48 PM
10 Second Club

Oh well is all I gotta say....I don't know any of you guys so what you say just doesn't affect me I'm not tryin to be some ***, but the cops I've ever seen just abuse there power. I just think that its funny that some of guys would just talk **** about me, but don't know anything about me. Well the things I do are gonna stay the same. I've always ran from the cops when caught racing and that's how its going to stay. So.... and have a nice day
It's okay really, you are just E-Thuggin' because I am sure that you would sing a different tune when your life gets changed because you get caught. On that road if you continue, you will either get caught, get hurt, or get someone else hurt. We had a kid just a month ago, go around the corner at Junipero Serra at 19th Ave to S/B 280 at 120+ that oversteered hit the curb, got airborne and tore his car (an import) and himself in half around a tree. No matter how ignorant you are, I don't wish that on you or your family.

Do you street race?
Simple and easy answer: No

Better answer: We take it to the track. Sacto is a drive, but better than nothing.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:51 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Redneck Z
QUOTE: I have also not heard anything like that either, regarding a crack down... *shrug*

It was 5 million divided amongst a few cities. Sacramento was one of them. You might not work for a city/district that received any of the funding.
Maybe not. Although our Department is larger than Sacto...

I work for SFPD (San Francisco).
Old 08-04-2005, 04:04 PM
Launching!

It's okay really, you are just E-Thuggin' because I am sure that you would sing a different tune when your life gets changed because you get caught. On that road if you continue, you will either get caught, get hurt, or get someone else hurt. We had a kid just a month ago, go around the corner at Junipero Serra at 19th Ave to S/B 280 at 120+ that oversteered hit the curb, got airborne and tore his car (an import) and himself in half around a tree. No matter how ignorant you are, I don't wish that on you or your family.

Simple and easy answer: No

Better answer: We take it to the track. Sacto is a drive, but better than nothing.
How's that e-thuggin??? Yeah well I'll wait till I get caught. It ain't your problem...Go and look for an SS running from the cops CATCH ME IF YOU CAN toy cop
Old 08-04-2005, 04:07 PM
Launching!

Hahaha you work for SFPD...Those are the types of cops i'm talkin about. SFPD are one of the most crooked cops ever. My friend is going to court right now cuz of SFPD beating the **** out of him for no reason and we got it on tape. So since you work for SFPD **** YOU BITCH! Say wassup to my friend who works for SFPD too his name is Todd and he's getting married this month I'm sure you know who he is
Old 08-04-2005, 04:07 PM
TECH Resident

That would be funny if he ended up in Alameda county or something. I've been there, not a fun place. I'm up by Sacramento, but go to Hayward area all the time, it's so easy to get caught around there.
Old 08-04-2005, 04:09 PM
10 Second Club

How's that e-thuggin??? Yeah well I'll wait till I get caught. It ain't your problem...Go and look for an SS running from the cops CATCH ME IF YOU CAN toy cop

It's E-Thuggin, because you will be one of the first to start ballin' your eyes out as soon as you touch, rear to rear seat. It's fine, be an internet tough guy if you get your jollies that way.

It would just be a shame for you to end up a felon or dead, because you are stupid; but then again Darwin just called that natural selection.

BTW, I have thicker skin than that if you think calling me a toy cop is going to get me upset. Honestly I just hope you don't hurt anyone else when you go...

Cheers!
Old 08-04-2005, 04:10 PM
Launching!

When were on broadway(SF) the big bad *** cops always have to say break up its an unlawful assemble ETC. **** frisco cops
Old 08-04-2005, 04:10 PM
Teching In

Here's the Article:

California Crackdown on Modified Cars
$5 million in federal money will fund a Sacramento, California effort to stop drivers in modified cars.

Police in Sacramento, California announced Wednesday that they would use $5 million in federal money to begin cracking down on auto enthusiasts who modify their vehicles. The money will be used to form an undercover "Drag-Net" unit to stop motorists who appear to be driving modified cars.

The concept, which originated in San Diego in 2001, has been spreading throughout the state and generated significant revenue for the California Highway Patrol and local departments. In Santa Fe Springs, for example, twelve officers on Drag-Net duty issued 300 citations and impounded 50 vehicles in just one weekend. Several cities have drag-racing ordinances that allow police to auction off seized cars and keep the profits.

Under Drag-Net, San Diego officers come to train other departments how to look out for what they believe to be tell-tale signs of illegal modification such as window tinting, large spoilers, extra gauges or racing stickers. Police say this gives them probable cause to stop and inspect a vehicle and its engine compartment.

In practice, "excessive exaust noise" tickets are the most common violation. California law does not require police to measure sound levels objectively. Instead, according to the Calfiornia Highway Patrol, the "citation is based on officer's judgment."

Drivers of stock vehicles that come from the factory with some of the characteristics of modified cars have experienced harassment under this provision. One such motorist complained on an enthusiast website that the Calfiornia Highway Patrol was using these programs to make "driving while Asian" a crime, pointing out that the department's own website has several pages dedicated to Asian involvement in street racing and "vehicle modification."

Anyone receiving a vehicle modification "fix-it" ticket must visit a California Bureau of Automobile Repair office and pay a $35 fee to have their car inspected. If the car fails, a judge can impose another fine of up to $2000 for failing to meet California emissions requirements.

Article Excerpt:
"We're looking to make a heavy impact on speeding and street racing in this area," Sacramento Police Deputy Chief Steve Segura said during a press conference with local and state officials on Del Paso Road in North Natomas.
Source: Area law enforcers to receive training to combat street racing (Sacramento Bee, 8/4/2005)
Old 08-04-2005, 04:11 PM
Launching!

It's E-Thuggin, because you will be one of the first to start ballin' your eyes out as soon as you touch, rear to rear seat. It's fine, be an internet tough guy if you get your jollies that way.

It would just be a shame for you to end up a felon or dead, because you are stupid; but then again Darwin just called that natural selection.

BTW, I have thicker skin than that if you think calling me a toy cop is going to get me upset. Honestly I just hope you don't hurt anyone else when you go...

Cheers!
Who knows you might go before me cuz your a cop....I've seen on the news how cops get shot by the "THUGS" hahaha...good luck tough guy. Mr. above the law to you and have nice day
Old 08-04-2005, 04:12 PM
TECH Resident

When were on broadway(SF) the big bad *** cops always have to say break up its an unlawful assemble ETC. **** frisco cops
You are a complete moron, can't stress that enough
Old 08-04-2005, 04:13 PM
10 Second Club

Hahaha you work for SFPD...Those are the types of cops i'm talkin about. SFPD are one of the most crooked cops ever. My friend is going to court right now cuz of SFPD beating the **** out of him for no reason and we got it on tape. So since you work for SFPD **** YOU BITCH! Say wassup to my friend who works for SFPD too his name is Todd and he's getting married this month I'm sure you know who he is

You are just wasting your E-Thuggin' time if you think you are going to get me upset over being called names on a forum, actually I find you kind of tragically sad.

Either way, I just hope you don't hurt anyone else, and we have to clean up your mess.

Cheers!
Old 08-04-2005, 04:14 PM
TECH Resident

E-thuggin it from a rich *** place to live...real tough guy there