TT 350Z VS SuperCharged Camaro SS

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 01:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JsnMR2
Some people...

No takers in the bay area???
sorry man not close enough.....so-cal only.....but maybe someone will bite the hook.................................
Old 08-26-2005, 12:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 00Vette
Your stats seem very researched (good job), unlike all of our opinions. But what would you say the root of the term RICE burner came from? Don't get me wrong, I've seen some quick rice burners. I wouldn't chose to own one, and that's my choice, I'm sure that there are thousands of rice burners that can kick my cars *** (strait line and road course)! That just boiles down to "the man with the most money wins" So where did the term "rice burner" come from then?
You tell me, bro.

I'm dying to hear your answer...
Old 08-27-2005, 12:38 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by bboyferal
You tell me, bro.

I'm dying to hear your answer...
Why don't you try reading a thread from the beginning moron and you'll see my post on that already..
Old 08-27-2005, 11:17 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 00Vette
Why don't you try reading a thread from the beginning moron and you'll see my post on that already..
First of all, I wasn't doing any namecalling, *******!

You're pretending to know the actual linguistic root of the term 'rice burner?' You said, "Where do do you think the root..." Because if you are pretending, I let you in on a secret. It will have a culinary referent or otherwise food-related origin. It's got nothing to do with cars. How it turned into a car term, maybe that's what's in your previous posts which I DID read and must say was highly educational ! I was being totally sarcastic, and you still actually referred to your BS, unworldly, redneck, definition of a rice burner as where it came from. Holy ****, are you that stupid?

I was enjoying a little BS discussion. However, I'll agree now with what somebody said now about you being a close-minded redneck, ya probably are. Jesus, you are an inbred. BTW, remember: No cars come from China, okay, idiot?

Now, tell me again how this whole rice-burner word started again, professor.
Old 08-27-2005, 11:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

all the dumb ppl were replaced by whiney bitches. i like the dumb ones better .

who cares about anyone's stupid opinion of what they want to call a car.

this thread was about a horribly filmed video of an even worse race, c'mon people.
Old 08-28-2005, 06:03 AM
Teching In

There was nothing bad about this race... The camaro got whooped on, I thought it was pretty good.

The camera was the only one available, people should stop complaining.

Offer for someone to race that Z is still up in the air, all in good fun!
Old 08-28-2005, 10:36 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by RoAdRaGe912
all the dumb ppl were replaced by whiney bitches. i like the dumb ones better .

who cares about anyone's stupid opinion of what they want to call a car.

this thread was about a horribly filmed video of an even worse race, c'mon people.
Who cares what you think this thread should be about.

I've been posting on here and reading to learn more about this Camaro. I've been extending due respect for this sweet 350Z since the start.

Then again, this is the Streetracing forum, you ever been here? Once in a while, discussions digress into smaller ones. It's okay, we'll all be alright.

Anyhow, people that complain about the camera should go make their own video and stop complaining. Personally, I think the racers risk themselves as it is breaking the speed limits without needing the additional heat-up of the camera (some dude sticking halfway out the car filming, so that people get a good clip). I've been pulled over with a buddy of mine that had the camera. Let's just say that the 0% chance of getting off with a warning turns into a -100%. Cops don't like the cameras! Some videos are better than others, but any vid is good for me.

Last edited by bboyferal; 08-28-2005 at 10:46 AM.