Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Why do Import drivers love this site?

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2005, 11:44 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this is all i have to say. shawnmce2 u are a total *** hat u talk so much **** but i bet u $20 is if someone pulled up next to u at a red light in a stock sti or evo and wanted to run youd would slowly pull away with ur tail between ur legs. y dont u get a clue and learn that this site is for anyone who has a love for cars wether there american, english, german, or japanese cars. and thats that
Old 09-22-2005, 11:49 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I drive an import now, do I have to leave?
Old 09-22-2005, 12:19 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha yea southFL...this is an LS1 board! NO IMPORTS! YOU MUST LEAVE NOW! hahahaha
Old 09-22-2005, 12:29 PM
Teching In

see he doesnt reply when it's LSx owners on his ***, but he will reply and talk **** when it's only import drivers.

what a coward.
Old 09-22-2005, 12:44 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SouthFL.02.SS
I drive an import now, do I have to leave?
lol yeah take you 5000+ posts and never come back!!!
No he says you can't talk about your import thats all...
Old 09-22-2005, 12:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

hey last time i checked these forums were open to anyone. .didnt know u needed a ls1 to join . .cuz i saw a few people with lt1 and a grip load of mustangs on this site.. why stop at the imports we might as well as get all these non lsx owners out of here and make it lsx safe
Old 09-22-2005, 12:50 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by EvilDylan
see he doesnt reply when it's LSx owners on his ***, but he will reply and talk **** when it's only import drivers.

what a coward.

Haha i noticed that too from his other posts. He will start as much **** as he can with import owners on this board, then once the domestic guys start shitting on his moronic comments and statements he runs and hides, then goes and posts **** in another thread or starts his own thread about some other stupid topic. Honestly the mods should try and create another website for all these mentally challenged people such as shawnmce2, such as www.ls1tards.com or something like that to keep them off this board.
Old 09-22-2005, 12:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Some of the stuff Shawn said may have been stupid, but I know what he was trying to say... He was talking more about the ricer guys who come onto this site to talk about how bad *** their ricer car is, the ones who try to convince everyone that their car is fast so that they can convince themselves... I don't agree with some of the things he said, but I agree with his point.
But there's no way we can stop stupidity other than ignore it... And to those of you who think what Shawn said was so stupid, you should just ignore his thread, because when you participate and get into arguments like some of these posts, it's bringing you down to the same level as him.
Old 09-22-2005, 12:51 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Originally Posted by flash12t
hey last time i checked these forums were open to anyone. .didnt know u needed a ls1 to join . .cuz i saw a few people with lt1 and a grip load of mustangs on this site.. why stop at the imports we might as well as get all these non lsx owners out of here and make it lsx safe
...and don't stop at lsx, make it LS1 only. Screw all those LS6's, LS2's, LS7's etc. Bahhh! Get out!

Kill Stories will look like this:

Firebird vs. Camaro
GTO vs. Vette
Vette vs. Camaro
WS6 vs. SS
Vette vs. TA
LS1 vs. LS1
Exciting!
Old 09-22-2005, 12:55 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Originally Posted by monicaz28
Some of the stuff Shawn said may have been stupid, but I know what he was trying to say... He was talking more about the ricer guys who come onto this site to talk about how bad *** their ricer car is, the ones who try to convince everyone that their car is fast so that they can convince themselves... I don't agree with some of the things he said, but I agree with his point.
But there's no way we can stop stupidity other than ignore it... And to those of you who think what Shawn said was so stupid, you should just ignore his thread, because when you participate and get into arguments like some of these posts, it's bringing you down to the same level as him.
Nah, I there is no "level" in this forum- it's all the same armpit scum (including myself).
Old 09-22-2005, 01:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

ignore it, hell, it should have been locked after the 1st post, its not a kill of any sorts
Old 09-22-2005, 01:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Some of the stuff Shawn said may have been stupid, but I know what he was trying to say... He was talking more about the ricer guys who come onto this site to talk about how bad *** their ricer car is, the ones who try to convince everyone that their car is fast so that they can convince themselves... I don't agree with some of the things he said, but I agree with his point.But there's no way we can stop stupidity other than ignore it... And to those of you who think what Shawn said was so stupid, you should just ignore his thread, because when you participate and get into arguments like some of these posts, it's bringing you down to the same level as him.
i understand his point also but i dont agree with it he is taking shots at import drivers last time i checked everyone does it no matter what car u drive. . if he would have expressed his views differently it would be a better topic but he specified that only imports do it. . and level i was jsut trying to show the stupidity of this thread
Old 09-22-2005, 01:30 PM
TECH Addict

I know what shawnmce2 was trying to say..."guys im coming out of the closet, I love chewing rod" but he couldnt get the words out because his mouth was full.
Old 09-22-2005, 01:40 PM
12 Second Club

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS
I know what shawnmce2 was trying to say..."guys im coming out of the closet, I love chewing rod" but he couldnt get the words out because his mouth was full.

not very mature....but very funny at the same time.
Old 09-22-2005, 01:45 PM
TECH Addict

Haha i know, im stooping to an all time low, but im so bored at work, and before I get yelled at by a mod or something im just playing around, dont want anyone to take what im saying seriously.
Old 09-22-2005, 02:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Everytime I start playin around or say something that someone doesn't like, they get all pissy. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, including Shawn. I just don't think he knows how to say things right... I swear though, some of the guys here cry about everything because someone said something that hurt their feelings...
Old 09-22-2005, 02:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well for what it's worth, I am genuinely ashamed theres a fellow ls1 owner like this. Sure he has the right to state his mind, but its still embarassing!
Old 09-22-2005, 02:54 PM
TECH Addict

haha monica say whatever you feel...lord knows i do, its everyones response that makes the work day go by so much faster. Shawn is entitled to his opinion, and can post what he wants, as can we haha.
Old 09-22-2005, 03:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yep, exactly... I'm always trying to make the day go by a little faster.
You'd almost think my company is paying me to be on this site.
Old 09-22-2005, 03:24 PM
TECH Addict

Haha yea i know what you mean, if they only knew how many hours a day I spend on this site.....