Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Why do Import drivers love this site?

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2005, 04:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shawnmce2
Your so ******* stupid....so very, very, very stupid. You are exactly the type of person I am talking about. You like to put words in people's mouths because it makes you feel better about yourself...you try to convince people that your car is the almighty god of four bangers and they should bow to you...tell you what...I 'll **** all over your car if I ever see it and I think your also afraid of what people really wouid say to a person like you...like..." your ******* retarded!" Did you get beat on as a child?....probably....and all the way into your adulthood? I'll bet on that anyday! Does your mommy still hold you and sleep with you? I can gaurantee it.. I bet your wife gets pretty jealous sometimes....lol

Dude stop your bitching!

Every thread you post you bitch and complain like a little girl.

If you want drive up to temecula, or go to fontana sat and i'll hand you your *** in my evo....

I Had an 04 corvette putting down some good numbers and i can still respect my evo for what it is, although it's not as fast yet it will surpas it soon enough.

I dare you to try and **** on my car, so you can see what happens to your sorry ***.
Old 09-22-2005, 04:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

The more threads I see, the more I see of these Evo guys and STI guys putting there two cents in it all. Isn't this a LS1 site? I am so sick of reading a thread that is interesting until I read some reply from a non LS1 owner making outrageous claims and starting a heated debate almost everytime.

This is what I see too often...(example conversation)

LS1 Owner says, "this stock mid 90's Corolla just tried to race me so I ripped him a new *******!"

Import Dude says, "Well he probably missed a shift and thats the only reason you won, otherwise he would of taken you by football fields lengths!"

Come on import dude? Are you that stupid? Are you that Ignorant! Why are you on an LS1 site in the first place? You claim not to be a ricer but you are on a domestic site trying to prove something? That is complete ricer to me...Do me a favor and go play on your import sites or drive off a cliff, I really don't care. Just don't waste my time anymore....

so is it law that we can only like one type of car?
Old 09-22-2005, 05:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS
Wow...shawnmce2 are you retarded or just stupid? Give it a rest, most of the import guys on here are cool guys, with the ocassional person who signs up just to start flame wars and then get banned in a week. The import guys who frequently post here are car enthusiasts, which is why its a cool forum because you can learn a whole lot from other car owners. This forum would suck if it were all lsx powered cars because it would be full of blind people like you posting insane lies like "My lingenfelter ls1 with 15 turbos on it, 32 superchargers, and a 23490823190834 shot of nitrous, toasted every import on the face of the earth!!!!!!". Honestly, I enjoy hearing about other cars (as im sure many memebers do), thats how you learn more useful info about how other cars perform WITHOUT having to visit multiple forums. Have you ever been to some of the other forums out there? They are pretty bad, and thats why so many different types of car owners come to this board, because MOST of the people are truely car enthusiasts and can have a civil conversation without having asshats post stuff like "WHA WHA WHA WHY ARE THERE IMPORTS ON THIS BOARD!?". If you dont like it, get out, and never come back.
I'm not bashing on import guys....I'm bashing on the guys who come in here and make all sorts of stupid **** happen...like what has happened in this forum....some guys started making outrageous claims and then started talking **** to everyone so I talked back and homehow it got turned around on me...lol oh well
Old 09-22-2005, 05:39 PM
Teching In

Default I'll be there

Originally Posted by Juiced
Dude stop your bitching!

Every thread you post you bitch and complain like a little girl.

If you want drive up to temecula, or go to fontana sat and i'll hand you your *** in my evo....

I Had an 04 corvette putting down some good numbers and i can still respect my evo for what it is, although it's not as fast yet it will surpas it soon enough.

I dare you to try and **** on my car, so you can see what happens to your sorry ***.
I'll come up to Temecula alright....to **** on your car and you can lick it off....you don't know what your up against do you?

Last edited by shawnmce2; 09-22-2005 at 05:50 PM.
Old 09-22-2005, 05:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'll come up to Temecula alright....to **** on your car and lick it off....you don't know what your up against do you?
your gonna go to his house to **** on his car and then lick your own **** off of it? Sounds like fun.
Old 09-22-2005, 05:53 PM
Teching In

Shawnmce2, seriously what's your problem? Your starting sh*t for no reason. Then you try to back up your import hating claims to beating some one up. what are trying to compensate for? You seem a little insecure about yourself to me. I came to this forum b/c I am a car enthusiast that wants to learn more. And I love all types of cars. You talk **** and complain about imports non-stop. What's the matter, did you lose to too many of them? Help yourself and stop your bitching, your are getting by everyone here.
Old 09-22-2005, 06:21 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

troll
Old 09-22-2005, 06:24 PM
Teching In

Fast cars who cares drive the one you like
Old 09-22-2005, 06:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'll come up to Temecula alright....to **** on your car and you can lick it off....you don't know what your up against do you?
6'4" 245 lbs do you know what your up against?

Get your bitch *** up here.
Old 09-22-2005, 07:03 PM
On The Tree

I'm in this I'll bring some Nortenos.

Why can't we all just get along?
Old 09-22-2005, 08:16 PM
SSU, come over and relax

if you dont like this site then you can get the **** out

not very hard
Old 09-22-2005, 09:43 PM
On The Tree

Talkin to me? I really don't feel like arguing with you I got better things to do.

Grow up
Old 09-22-2005, 10:05 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Juiced
6'4" 245 lbs do you know what your up against?

Get your bitch *** up here.
Yea tell him,
me too 6'4 245
well .... really im 6'0 205.... but but most of its ****.
Old 09-22-2005, 10:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

This thread is sorry, and pretty dissapointing.
Old 09-22-2005, 11:15 PM
On The Tree

I agree, sadly I'm a part of it
Old 09-22-2005, 11:55 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

somebody lock this already. PLEASE
Old 09-23-2005, 12:21 AM
SSU, come over and relax

Originally Posted by superGMman
Talkin to me? I really don't feel like arguing with you I got better things to do.

Grow up
if you were talking about me then no i wasnt talking about you. i was talking about the creator of this thread.
Old 09-23-2005, 12:33 AM
On The Tree

Sorry, just being defensive. I know what your saying know, and I agree.
Old 09-23-2005, 12:33 AM
Launching!

No 4-6 cylinder will ever be the equivilent of an american V8... we all know that... but aftermarket to aftermarket those 4-6 cylinders are allowed to have that ability to keep up with an american v8, and in some cases defeating them... but this doesn't mean the v8 is slow... it just means it wasn't as modified. so why argue? a modded to hell import outperforms a stockish to lightly modified v8?

It's always been the argument, and im so tired of it...

It doesn't take a genius to know that an Evo that has a stroked motor and 20psi of boost will defeat a Vehicle modified with headers, exhaust, cam etc... the mods aren't equaled out.... but if that same evo raced a stroked V8 on 20psi... then the two levels of modification would be equal... and only then could that import owner truly call thier victory a win... if they beat them.

Last edited by Heatmaker; 09-23-2005 at 12:41 AM.
Old 09-23-2005, 12:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

post a pic of your shitty self, you sound like you're 5 foot nothing at 110 pounds. have to start **** online to boost your self esteem.

this thread you started is more retarded then life so end yourself.