Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Governator Signs New Street Racing Bill

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2005, 11:21 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so what if there is street racing laws, to be quite honest it is illegal to race on the street, we all do it taking a risk, so the penalty is harsher here in CA. Our Governor does suck yeah there's problems, but we aren't the ony ones.

Originally Posted by black_z
California is THEE gayest state in the nation. No question about it.
You're a ******* moron, i seem to remember your governor being involved in an extortion scandal, point being every state has it's ups and downs however being fair please explain your logic behind this.
Old 10-16-2005, 03:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

california is obviously the gayest state because the most **** live there

and go cry and blame the governor, california elected him, so blame yourselves. people always wanna just point the finger instead of taking some responsibility like "yea i messed up and voted for him, but we can still tell him what we think he should do" but no just whine and bitch
Old 10-16-2005, 04:11 PM
TECH Regular

most OPEN gays live here because of the liberal nature of this state, they're everywhere, when you posted

as far as being a governor or leader in this country everyone immediately blames you for everything, take some responsibility of your own. stupid kids dont kill themselves street racing you dont have a prob. if you want to blame one person/group blame the people who made the fast & the furious
I couldn't agree with you more, in my last response my message is that racing on the street is risky, if you get caught it is your own fault in the first place for taking that risk. Even though I don't agree with a lot of the CA legislative decisions as of late I am not blaming them, something caused those bills to be proposed, in this case street racing. Not every thing is black and white, most californians are in the grey area.
Old 10-16-2005, 05:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Chris95Z
racing on the street is risky, if you get caught it is your own fault in the first place for taking that risk.
i couldnt agree more. i know damn good and well when i break any law, and i will just have to take it if i get in trouble with the cops
Old 11-08-2005, 03:34 AM
Staging Lane

California has sucked donkey ***** since the early 80's. Infringing on your rights and punishing the good people for what the bad people do is rule of the day. Someone who rapes another or even kills another person can serve less than 30 years. And with good time who knows, maybe 15. I hate this freakin state. Oh, and Arnold needs to spend more time listening to what the people want and vote acordingly rather than worry about photo ops.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:18 PM
11 Second Club

Im so glad I live in a free country where I can express myself through my car.

I hate "liberals" for this reason only, they want to take away my gun rights and now my car rights but allow everyone to smoke pot and yell "NO WAR" through a bullhorn 2' from my damn ear. It just makes no sense to me. If I am a law obiding citizen, there should be no reson I can't own a gun or modify my car as I see fit. However prisioners recieve cable TV and daily showers, a luxury some hard working americans do without.
Old 11-08-2005, 10:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by KCFormula
Im so glad I live in a free country where I can express myself through my car.

I hate "liberals" for this reason only, they want to take away my gun rights and now my car rights but allow everyone to smoke pot and yell "NO WAR" through a bullhorn 2' from my damn ear. It just makes no sense to me. If I am a law obiding citizen, there should be no reson I can't own a gun or modify my car as I see fit. However prisioners recieve cable TV and daily showers, a luxury some hard working americans do without.

Way to generalize there. Can you even define a 'liberal'? I claim to be one but i disagree with them on the two issues you have a problem with. Gun control...and the death penalty. However you talk about losing rights in a thread where a Republican governer is passing restrictive and moronic car laws and under a president that created one of the most fascist Acts ever known to America but sugarcoated it with the name 'Patriot Act'. Yes- go conservatives.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:12 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Whisper
Way to generalize there. Can you even define a 'liberal'? I claim to be one but i disagree with them on the two issues you have a problem with. Gun control...and the death penalty. However you talk about losing rights in a thread where a Republican governer is passing restrictive and moronic car laws and under a president that created one of the most fascist Acts ever known to America but sugarcoated it with the name 'Patriot Act'. Yes- go conservatives.
I agree with you one of my most hated things is to generalize or basically put an entire group into one category when everyone has different feelings on an issue. I tried to do my best to use the quote to define just the group I was trying to focus on.
The bottom line here is the government is making a huge deal out of stuff that wouldn't have even been though of as bad 30 years ago(organised streetracing). When they could be out solving the problems this country has had for the last 100 years (drugs and gangs)
Old 11-09-2005, 12:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

I sure am glad I don't live in Kalifornia.

Not because of this law, I don't street race anymore. Just because Kali blows ***** anyway
Old 11-22-2005, 12:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

S T A R T I N G ? ? ? haha...
Old 11-22-2005, 02:34 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Whisper

You have a couple of good points there. I'm a conservative for the most part but it's true, the "patriot Act" is a terrible piece of **** that only takes away freedom. What an ironic name, it's one of the most unpatriotic laws ever made. And I'm becoming sorry that I voted for Arnold. First he passed the bill that stops the smog exemption at 1975 instead of just anything 30 years or older and now this street racing garbage. Republicans are supposed to be about less government and more personal freedom.
Old 11-25-2005, 09:27 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by black_z
California is THEE gayest state in the nation. No question about it.
I like california its just the peice of **** smog laws that make me want to move out. I blew my motor couple of weeks ago, I've got a chance to put in a smog legal cam because Im building the motor right now......so i bought a g5x4
Old 11-25-2005, 10:56 PM
Banned

California sounds like a shitty place to live....Just makes everyone run from the cops and if my car was gonna get taken away I damn sure know I can outrun a cop car and I sure as hell am gonna try if I gonna get punished for it anway....!!!

Can't outrun a moto? I sure as hell can try...

Last edited by LS1 GG; 11-25-2005 at 11:10 PM.
Old 11-26-2005, 07:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

why do cops and poloticians worry about street racing when other ppl are murderin, smokin and growin, and doin other dumbshit?
Old 11-26-2005, 07:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Cali is also the place of fruits and nuts! Went there over the summer, I saw more gay plp than I have ever seen in my entire life the hotel we stayed at the manager was gay, I felt like I had to ducttape my butthole when I walked through the entrance.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by HorsePowerKing
why do cops and poloticians worry about street racing when other ppl are murderin, smokin and growin, and doin other dumbshit?
cause the soccar moms merge together to bitch, but I don't see the point in racing if there is a track around.

Originally Posted by HorsePowerKing
Cali is also the place of fruits and nuts! Went there over the summer, I saw more gay plp than I have ever seen in my entire life the hotel we stayed at the manager was gay, I felt like I had to ducttape my butthole when I walked through the entrance.
by this comment..and your general closed mindedness posts...you've probably questioned your sexuality...found out your gay..and then went into denial.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

I agree with Brandon!
Old 11-27-2005, 04:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

if a person is convicted of engaging in a motor vehicle speed contest and that
violation proximately causes bodily injury to a person other than the
driver.
[I][U]Because this would create a new crime, the bill provision
would impose a state-mandated local program.
Does this mean that the 30 day minimum in the slammer is only if you hurt someone else?
Old 11-27-2005, 04:29 PM
9 Second Club

Received 64 Likes on 54 Posts

well i read that they used ta one your thrid offence or something... crush your car...
Old 12-06-2005, 11:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 01whitez28
You have a couple of good points there. I'm a conservative for the most part but it's true, the "patriot Act" is a terrible piece of **** that only takes away freedom. What an ironic name, it's one of the most unpatriotic laws ever made. And I'm becoming sorry that I voted for Arnold. First he passed the bill that stops the smog exemption at 1975 instead of just anything 30 years or older and now this street racing garbage. Republicans are supposed to be about less government and more personal freedom.
This is why neoconservatives or modern day Republicans cant even begin to be described as a 'Republican'. The current coke head in office and his oil cartel are doing a great job of shitting on the original values of the party.

Quick Reply: Governator Signs New Street Racing Bill