Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

A REAL KILL STORY! 240sx wreck...

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 05:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like you caused an accident. Wouldn't have happened if you weren't tooling around with him. Theres a time and place for **** like that, not during rush hour. You two clowns are the reason everyone else has to deal with stricter driving laws and higher insurance. You also must be very very young, because I have never seen any adults who suck at writing as much as you do. Holy **** with the run ons.
Old 02-05-2006, 05:48 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree, you egged him on, whether you mean to or not, you were the reason he gunned it. If you had not been there, this would not have happened. end of story. So, if you want to be technical, YOU were the root cause of that accident.
Old 02-05-2006, 06:25 PM
12 Second Club

Lol in any police report it would list the 240 driver as the cause because he changed lanes and rear ended a truck. The cobra guy wasnt driving, the rice boy was.

personally i think the story is funny as all hell as long as the guy wasnt hurt any
Old 02-05-2006, 06:57 PM
Banned

it is better, seeing as noone got hurt, but lets put it this way, to ANYONE WHO SAW it but a cop, both drivers would look VERY bad...
Old 02-05-2006, 09:35 PM
Launching!

Besides me has anyones IQ dropped after reading this post?
Old 02-06-2006, 10:49 AM
On The Tree

it take 2 to tango, cobra guy was smart and had space, the ricer got what was coming to him.

I do feel slightly dummer after reading this
Old 02-06-2006, 02:16 PM
Banned

I get road rage from rude or ignorant drivers every once in a while. If you say that you never do then you're a liar. If riceboy rear ended a truck after doing that I'd laugh my goddamned *** off. If he was lightly hurt I would laugh HARDER. Serves him right. He he was hurt severely I would kick into "help mode".... as it stands I thought he learned a hard lesson. Good story, work on the spelling and grammar though.
Old 02-06-2006, 02:20 PM
Banned

THat is sure, the rice guy DID learn a lesson, and as long as he wasnt hurt, it was a VERY SMALL price to pay for the lesson he learned. THe next person he is a doushe to might pull up and empty a magazene into him. I hope both of you learned something though. He could have easily taken you out with him depending on the situation.
Old 02-06-2006, 02:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ok so the Guy with the Saleen Clone is calling the Guy in the 240sx Rice?!?!?! Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black but anyways that beside the point.

If you had any sense of Decency you would have checked to see if the guy was ok, but i guess your American Rice Driving *** is to cool to be courteous
Old 02-06-2006, 03:06 PM
Banned

Yeah, i did wonder about the saleen clone thing...in my book, thats more rice than the 240, the 240 at least maintained its stock identity...rice is used to denote dis-tasteful appearance mods or non-functional one's. Import is used to denote a car designed/built/shipped from overseas
Old 02-06-2006, 03:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

In my book if your Apperance mods cost more than your performance mods there's a 99% chance you fall under the category of rice.
Old 02-06-2006, 03:16 PM
Launching!

wow....everybody just likes to give the new guy sh*t I guess. Sounds like darwin came into play here, stupid people....
Old 02-07-2006, 01:26 PM
Teching In

the car came with it all allready on their. i personly would have left it stock but insted of spendeing more cash to do that i just finished what he started. but if you look at the car you wouldnt be able to tell it was a clone iv had people that actully own real ones an ask me about it.an by the way i spent alot more on performance then i did on the way it looks. like i said the car came with the saleen stuff allready on it i just finished it off.plus its ALOT cheaper to own a clone thats just as fast as the real one then own a real one an get killed with innsurence rates.if i had the cash i would have baught an 03 cobra an left it at that.but im no rich kid so i take what i got a do the best i can.agin like i said in the repost the whole thing has strighted me up alot i know how close that could have been me.everything everybody has said i all ready thought about. yes i am young but yes iv learned from it.if i knew then what i knew now i would have taken the back way!
Old 02-07-2006, 01:47 PM
Banned

No probs on the clone stuff bro, we are with 'ya on that. Grammar and spelling.

Work on that- we'll be all set. good job on the kill.
Old 02-07-2006, 01:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well atleast you learned sometihing
Old 02-07-2006, 02:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by urbanhunter44
Lol in any police report it would list the 240 driver as the cause because he changed lanes and rear ended a truck. The cobra guy wasnt driving, the rice boy was.

personally i think the story is funny as all hell as long as the guy wasnt hurt any
Not if I was writing the police report. Had a cop saw both drivers fooling around on the road, then one crashed into an innocent party, they both would be in some trouble. It might have been funny if you guys were tooling around on an un populated back road, and the guy hit a ditch or something, but for him to crash into an innocent person is not funny at all. I don't think you would be laughing if you got rear ended by some ricer.
Old 02-07-2006, 03:33 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BlackMagicC5
Sounds like you caused an accident. Wouldn't have happened if you weren't tooling around with him. Theres a time and place for **** like that, not during rush hour. You two clowns are the reason everyone else has to deal with stricter driving laws and higher insurance. You also must be very very young, because I have never seen any adults who suck at writing as much as you do. Holy **** with the run ons.
and he wouldn't be tooling around with him, if the dick hadn't cut him off. and if it hadn't been so nice that day he woulda never got the car out. so basicly following your logic it's the weathers fault for not raining. sometimes you just have to own up, and admit you done a stupid thing, if the guy was too busy looking out the back to watch where he was going, he would have wrecked eventually, better to do it slowing down for a red light rather than 70 on the interstate.

Originally Posted by BlackMagicC5
I don't think you would be laughing if you got rear ended by some ricer.
actually i would be laughing my *** off, it's not everyday you get a brand new rear end for somebody else's **** up.

how bout you people cut the new guy some slack.
Old 02-07-2006, 05:00 PM
Banned

So just because the other guy started it, its okay to keep going? "Teacher, he pushed me fiiiiiirssssssst!!!!!!!!" come on... At any rate, I understand about the clone deal, if it came like that and was tasteful, just leave it, but what all did you spend money on for performance parts? I see more $$ in your mod list going to the body kit stuff than power mods.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

it would have been funnier if it wasn't so damn hard to read. use punctuation or at least hit "enter" every now and then

it's not the stang guy's fault that the 240 guy was an idiot

not like the stang guy forced the 240 guy to race or switch lanes and play destruction derby. hope you got a good laugh at the dumbass.
Old 02-07-2006, 08:05 PM
Banned

Maybe I care too much, But I would feel a tad guilty if I were the saleen clone guy. TECHNICALLY it was not his fault....