Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

A REAL KILL STORY! 240sx wreck...

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 03:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A REAL KILL STORY! 240sx wreck...

hey this is my 1st post so i figured id make it a good one.well it started off like a normal day its been prety warm down hear in jesey so i figured id clean up the car,put the top down an cruise around for a little bit no big deal.well i drive a 98 cobra that i made to look identical to a saleen. but i havent done much to the car except the normal bolt ons gears,exshaust,intake, well im driving to the bank so im heading down the main road wich is 2 lanes each way well im in front of the wallmart at a red light with a truck in font of me another car next to the truck on the right an another next to me well there was this older 240sx behind him its got the fart can gauges an big sticker in the window like they all do so i dont pay him anymind causs its a waist of time.so the light goes green an the 2 cars in front of the 240 turn off leaving me with a slow *** truck in front of me well the 240 is a few cars back so i was like "go around the truck" so i look over to see if i could make it in front of the 240 an i start to switch lanes well Mr.rice downshifts an cuts me off an i got real bad road rage so im like mother **** no you didnt! so hes got it pined to the floor an i downshift an get on his *** an were going under a bridge an i can see that hes looking in his rear view back at me an not at the road so he changes lanes for some reason back into the right lane an im still in the left well the light was red with a line of cars in his lane an it was wide open in mine with plenty of room to slow down so the dumb **** changed lanes into a lane full of trafic an locks up the brakes an slides right into the rear of an older F250 truck at like 20-25 mph and just smaches his car all to hell.the front was just smashed all in an i think the truck might have broken a tail light an scratched the chrome on the bumper LOL. well i just drive by like "you dumb **** should have gotten a bigger set of breaks not a fart can" so i didnt stick around to talk to the guy i
dont need people saying i was racing him an **** well i left to go to the bank an on the way i called up one of my buddies who is allso on this site dont know the name but he has a 98TA and he was on his way down an saw the aftermath he says the car looked like an acordian.so after i whent to the bank i whent by to see if it was still there an get some pics with the camera phone well i saw the car on a flatbed but it was being falowed by a state cop so i kept my distance.well all in all that is a REAL kill story!
Old 02-04-2006, 06:52 PM
Staging Lane

lol amusing story, thanks!
Old 02-04-2006, 06:58 PM
12 Second Club

Received 46 Likes on 43 Posts

Calm that road rage, it will bite you in the *** sooner or later. Ohhh and you haven't hit your FIRST post yet.
Old 02-04-2006, 07:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

lol, what a dumbass
Old 02-04-2006, 09:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Was the guy ok...I mean if his car looked like an accordian than he must have been injured. I hope not cause that would be a shame.
Old 02-04-2006, 09:34 PM
Teching In

+1. Even if he was stupid.
Old 02-04-2006, 10:55 PM
Teching In

it doesn't matter if the guy cut you off. this story makes you seem like the idiot with the road rage problem. i'd be more concerned with if the other guy got hurt regardless of what he drove.
Old 02-04-2006, 11:14 PM
Launching!

Were you heading towards commerce bank? The light right in front of Texas Roadhouse? Holy **** I think me and you played around on chestnut ave. one day.... is your car a black vert? I was driving a teal 96 z28 with intake and catback. I'm at school right now but we should line em up sometime and go pick on some ricers, theyre all over the place in vineland haha. My screen name is nosufau1 if you wanna shoot me an IM. Take it easy
Old 02-04-2006, 11:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mastrhu
it doesn't matter if the guy cut you off. this story makes you seem like the idiot with the road rage problem. i'd be more concerned with if the other guy got hurt regardless of what he drove.
well the guy cut him off on purpose and was dumb enuff to run into the back of a truck for not keeping his eyes on the road.........so the ricer is the bigger idiot
Old 02-04-2006, 11:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Sounds like the 240 crashed as a result of his own stupidity.
Old 02-05-2006, 12:00 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anything that puts someone in the hospital is about a zero for funny, especially something like this. I think this is very weak...
Old 02-05-2006, 12:13 AM
SSU, come over and relax

haha i think its hilarious

no one made him change lanes without looking
Old 02-05-2006, 12:24 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey, I saw an old guy fall down and break both his legs b/c he stumbled into a curb, i mean, shoulda been watching where he was going, funny **** man, join me in a laugh?
Old 02-05-2006, 01:46 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Now that's funny. You would have got extra RAGE points by running him over AFTER he was crippled...

J
Old 02-05-2006, 02:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 98saleenclone
Mr.rice downshifts an cuts me off an i got real bad road rage so im like mother **** no you didnt! so hes got it pined to the floor an i downshift an get on his *** an were going under a bridge an i can see that hes looking in his rear view back at me an not at the road so he changes lanes for some reason back into the right lane an im still in the left well the light was red with a line of cars in his lane an it was wide open in mine with plenty of room to slow down so the dumb **** changed lanes into a lane full of trafic an locks up the brakes an slides right into the rear of an older F250 truck at like 20-25 mph and just smaches his car all to hell.
Maybe he changed lanes because you were tailgating him at high speed? Seems like you're both dummies flooring it and hot *******/road raging through traffic.
Old 02-05-2006, 11:39 AM
Teching In

no the guy was fine. he got out an was looking at his car while i was stuck at the red light. but the biggest thing that pissed me off is that he saw me starting to pull over THEN he floors it. and as for him pulling over at high speed causs i was tailgateing is b-s causs hear in vineland especialy on landis ave or something if you mess around with em they play back but the second you win they get outa their like i can tell he was trying to jump on 55 north causs i was still going stright he should have been looking where he was going not looking out his window at me. prety much he was fine his car was trashed an he shouldnt have cut me off like he knew what he was getting himeself into i guess he just saw a load *** mustang and figured "i can take em" i didnt go out looking for him i had my own agenda i tried to avoid the situation but this is what happens.an yes after that happened i have toned down the road rage a bit.yes it makes me think twice but hey everyone was ok an now he might go buy a real car something with a V8 LOL
Old 02-05-2006, 11:45 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by slowtealz28
Were you heading towards commerce bank? The light right in front of Texas Roadhouse? Holy **** I think me and you played around on chestnut ave. one day.... is your car a black vert? I was driving a teal 96 z28 with intake and catback. I'm at school right now but we should line em up sometime and go pick on some ricers, theyre all over the place in vineland haha. My screen name is nosufau1 if you wanna shoot me an IM. Take it easy
ya i do drive a black vert i think i remember you its been a while. but ya im allways down to drive around.i can call up some friends an hit up some of our privet spots to race my budy has a 98TA with all the free mods its sick another buddy if i ever can get ahold of him has a silver 04 cobra with just about every bolt on possible. well my s/n is tensecs2midnight@aim.ocm im CJ
Old 02-05-2006, 01:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Stanger88
Anything that puts someone in the hospital is about a zero for funny, especially something like this. I think this is very weak...
he didnt go to the hospital the guys biggest enemy was ignorance........i tihnk this post shows you what you dont do.
Old 02-05-2006, 04:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I don't think it's funny he wrecked, but HE should have been
payin more attention, kinda makes me feel sorry for
the simple folk
Old 02-05-2006, 04:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I don't think it's funny he wrecked, but HE should have been
payin more attention, kinda makes me feel sorry for
the simple folk