Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

ran a stock c6

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 11:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ran a stock c6

I was on I 75 the other day haeding south .. and this blck c6 came up on my side .. i was thinking he wanted to race .. so i geared down and hit the horn .. and took off.. he just sat there.. so i slowed back down .. and as i hit the horn he just nails it well hell here we go.. because i just got everything right and wanted to see if i had anything for the new corvettes .. the c5 were not much fun .. for the most part ( stock ) so he takes off and now im right at his door , he's to my right .. im watching my car pull on it .. wasnt going to be easy to catch back up but i was gaining and then i felt her drop, as i realized that i had bounced it off the dam rev limiter so i ****** 4th and i look up im not only behind him but a 1/4 car .. SH*&^%T so he goes around the one car i see and i figure im staying in it now to see if shell pull in 4th and she did but i lost so much in my brain fart .. then it was over ... so tried to get him to run one more time but he wouldnt .. so i waved and exited ... well thats it .. hopefully with more seat time and anothe nice c6 driver i can try again ..
Old 03-30-2006, 11:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

what is a chip?
Old 03-30-2006, 11:38 PM
Teching In

The important question is what brand, Pringles, Doritos, Fritos...