Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Want a laugh 94 integra

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006 | 10:04 PM
Staging Lane

Talking Want a laugh 94 integra

Alright im going to try to type this out quick since i dont want my food to get cold......

Alright so yea sitting around in the florida heat i started thinking dand im hungry......again. So after a long decision process (15 secs) i came to the decision i wanted some KFC. So i go out get in my great GM made car and you know put the windows down, crank up the trebile and head out.

Mind you i usually speed but not much about 7 or so over the posted, just my confotrable speed. So anyways i get down to one of the bigger streets on my way to KFC and the next thing i know i got some car on my bumper. So i look back and the guy starts flashing me im like WTF just go around i dont feel like speeding up, next his letting off the gas then flooring it and flashing his brights(he had some skills) looked like his car was haveing a seizure.

So i eventually speed up getting tired of it and next thing i know he stops the crap falls back about a car length, then a few seconds later i see him speed up and get on my bumper about to hit and swirves into the next lane(were about 50 feet from a yellow light doing 50) both of us get prety close to the light before we both brake completly. Finally i get a good look at the car in the light it looks like a 94-ish Acura integra, fart can black hood(didnt look like carbon fiber) some tint on windows, no real obvious expensive mods.

I see him reach over and roll down the windows(yea no power windows) and he starts asking me whats under my hood, of course i was going to be an *** and told him to go trade in his ricer and get a domestic then he will find out. So then he starts challenging me. The best part has to be when he floors it and lets his exhaust make some noise.

Now im thinking to myself seriously what is he thinking, what a LOSER he must be trying to race me on this street which is always full of cops. In the end (the whole like 30 secs) i say what the heck and rev my GM domestic buily engine back at him.

We are now watching the other lights turn red and BOOM! our light turns green, i floor it(automatic so no shifting) i take him off the line and up till about 55 MPH had the lead, finally he gets ahead of me at about 75, (this is the spot where the cops usually sit around the corner on the side of dare wear) I lean off the accelerator and watch as he flies by me, Given no one really won as i only had abotu a half of car length on him. But then he gets in my lane and breaks and turns on his hazards, im like yea you really whooped me, so i start laughing and turn my radio back up. And turn off at the next light.....

But now for the kicker, your probally thinking well if i had an LT1 or LS1 i should have smoked him if he didnt have any mods, well why didnt i right? Driver mod maybe? Nope i was in my 94 Buick Century, 4 door family sedan. yes you heard me right my family sedan.

Im sorry but i couldnt help telling this story, even though you know there wasnt as much horsepower and cool cars as you guys would like to see i thought you guys would enjoy a little laugh.

In the end, i got my KFC after waiting a good 15 mins in line, and got me a 2 liter of mountain dew. Now im going to go and eat my food. Well now last words, drive safely!!

Old 04-03-2006 | 10:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice story! Normally I wouldn't think its ok to egg him on but what kinda tard trys to race a buick Century and really wants to so much to keep flashing you like that?

Now I want some KFC
Old 04-03-2006 | 10:21 PM
Staging Lane

dude you have no idea how freaking hilarious it was im like ok, i was trying to think this doesnt look moded maybe the stance(springs) might but it dosent have an exhaust, although it does sound beastily i have a custom air intake(thats a whole diferent story). So im just wondering why he would think i would race, is it because im 18 going over the speed limit? Im laughing the entire time, i just cant wait untill i get an 02 SS its what im in the market looking for :-p going to be quite an upgrade. Man i just wish i had someone wtih me and a video camera so everyone could witness it.....it would be one of those videos on street fire that everyone says is fake cause it dosent seem real...lol
Old 04-03-2006 | 10:21 PM
Launching!

What a retard. Too bad he smoked your ***.haha
Old 04-03-2006 | 10:28 PM
Staging Lane

yea my cars got a V6 but being a family sedan its heavy as heck, although i do have some cool mods, like custom hub cap style ( i got 3 diferent hubs and one missing) integras are what 4 or 6 cylinder? Would have liked to know why he thought it would be so cool to race a old person car(yea im bashing my cari totaled me other car so of course got to get a POS for indurance reasons) Maybe he gets some satisfaction from beating some kind of GM since he cant take the others lol

Man i seriously cant wait till i find the right 02 SS then im going to go around raceing everything from Toyota Tercels and Geo Metros, maybe just maybe the occasional FORD..........Taurus lol
Old 04-03-2006 | 10:37 PM
TECH Junkie

good kill
Old 04-03-2006 | 11:03 PM
TECH Resident

thats a pretty funny story
Old 04-03-2006 | 11:37 PM
Teching In

That's freakin' great. Funny thing is I just saw a race like this about 5 hours ago...

Was walking back from the caf across an open part of campus near a T-intersection. I see this ricer 1st gen laser and a late 90's 200SX. These guys slow down and go from a 5mph rolling start and all you hear is fart can wars as these two jalopies struggle to even make it look fast. I'm sure if a cop saw it he wouldn't even realize they were racing.

Damn slow *** 18 second cars. At least they were smart and picked on someone their own size.

edit: oh yeah as if anyone cares, the laser got the hit and the 200SX reeled him in, to the all of about 45mph they got up too.
Old 04-04-2006 | 12:19 AM
Banned

I ran a mid 80's capri in my grandparents busted up 94 crown vic and had him from a 30 roll till about 60ish when he gently crept ahead, lol.
Old 04-04-2006 | 01:43 AM
Staging Lane

well im sure i could have gone a full car length ahead of this fool but im not going to take a corner where i know a cop is going to be its not worth the ticket, lol. GM knows how to make its cars.

I hate the sound of those fart cans though man they are horrid makes me shudder when i hear it lol
Old 04-04-2006 | 06:58 AM
TECH Senior Member

Yeah I used my bosses 93 accord a few weeks ago and it has a semi-fart can. It drove me nuts driving that thing around and of course about a million other ricerds wanted to race, I just dont get it. Those cars are so slow.
Old 04-04-2006 | 07:53 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by brad8266
Yeah I used my bosses 93 accord a few weeks ago and it has a semi-fart can. It drove me nuts driving that thing around and of course about a million other ricerds wanted to race, I just dont get it. Those cars are so slow.
Well, two slow cars are racing. I guess you couldn't tell.
Old 04-04-2006 | 11:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

yeah I know, I just dont get why ricers even bother racing when they drive dirt *** slow cars. It is hilarious that the teggy get by the century, lol.
Old 04-04-2006 | 12:22 PM
Staging Lane

would have been a better story if i was driveing a camro/firebird, im hopeing to get an 02 SS but its being a B***H to find. once i get that ill probally have a better story lol.

and yea those fart cans re hilarious they dont sound beastily at all. i mean whats the point in amplifiying the noise from your 1.2 liter engine? i could make more beastlier noise amplifying my power windows going down
Old 04-04-2006 | 12:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Canisters are often a better flow then a box muffler not that it matters on a car that makes 110 HP though.

It's race inspired so its gotta be better for the street......
Old 04-04-2006 | 12:50 PM
Staging Lane

yea but then they dont even have the apeal facor, i saw dual fart cans the other day on a mustang, and it was gross definetly the placement, they were in the middle and half the tips were sticking out the back of the bumper.....
Old 04-04-2006 | 02:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jerrywalker
well im sure i could have gone a full car length ahead of this fool but im not going to take a corner where i know a cop is going to be its not worth the ticket, lol. GM knows how to make its cars.

I hate the sound of those fart cans though man they are horrid makes me shudder when i hear it lol
I guess thats why there on the verge of bankruptcy!. If it weren't for the Gm trucks, say bye bye to GM.
Old 04-04-2006 | 03:14 PM
12 Second Club

He must have thought the Century was one of those rare Grand Nationals and wanted to show you some skillz

I can't get a race in my Buick lol, unless I go to the track. Maybe because it has a strange high pitched exhaust leak...
Old 04-04-2006 | 03:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by LC2nLS6
I can't get a race in my Buick lol, unless I go to the track. Maybe because it has a strange high pitched exhaust leak...
Old 04-04-2006 | 05:08 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by LC2nLS6
He must have thought the Century was one of those rare Grand Nationals and wanted to show you some skillz

your lucky my air intake went missing i think someone stole it because its kind of hard for that big thing to fall off and through the bottom of the engine bay, i was looking in like yea i dont see this fool falling out LOL so that beats your exhast leak lol