Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Got a Monte Carlo SS and a 5.0 Mustang.

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 12:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got a Monte Carlo SS and a 5.0 Mustang.

Took the family out to dinner last night decided to take the SS since I just got my LT's, ORY, and Borla installed. (Love the sound.) Met up with a clean 80's Monte Carlo SS w/ the hatchback window. Sounded good, cammed and who knows what else. Followed me for a couple blocks different streets and such. He kept getting on it behind me so I knew he would want to play. We were able to get a light and I figured from the slicks, big tach on the dash, and cammed who knows what motor I was going to get killed. I wasn't going to race with the fam in the car but it was my first of the new season and I couldn't help it. So after the light I pulled about a 1/2 car on him and it was over in second gear. Then on the way back I met up with a late 80's, early 90's 5.0 Mustang. I don't think this guy really wanted to race but was just driving fast. So I kept up with him until we were able to get a light together. I figure it was stock or close to it, as I killed him pretty bad. I was still happy since I had four people in the car. Plus leftovers!.
Old 04-10-2006, 01:29 PM
TECH Addict

Poor ol' Monte Carlo SS.....305 (lazy *** enging) built or not, old gray haired and 80,000 pounds......you had to beat up a grandparent didn't you? Lol.....that's pretty cool anyway...good kill dude!
Old 04-10-2006, 03:47 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I call BS....I know this guy and he doesn't race, he just cruises and washes his rims...and I think he actually used to have a mullet-roc

Big Pimpin SDB
Old 04-10-2006, 10:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SDB
I call BS....I know this guy and he doesn't race, he just cruises and washes his rims...and I think he actually used to have a mullet-roc

Big Pimpin SDB
You know I race, just go out and ask your GTO. Off the bottle of course!
Old 04-11-2006, 02:45 AM
11 Second Club

You guys are funny

Originally Posted by SDB

Big Pimpin SDB