Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Raced a Ferarri F430 Spider

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2006, 10:45 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pakisho
Thats hardly the case out here in sunny socal.

Just your average sunday drive.......

California =
Old 04-28-2006, 05:02 PM
Staging Lane

All I was simply stating was that the Lambo is a rip off and it weighs more than my grandpas lincoln town car. Im no stranger to racing and know that Corvette has been beating up Ferrari for the past several years in the Le Mans series but I was simply stating if you get in the drivers seat of a ferrari and go to a road coarse and then jump into a camaro and drive around the track, the ferrari is going to be a hell of a lot more fun/have better responding suspension. I should have been more specific when I said that american cars cant handle because w/o a doubt the corvette race team has proven itself time and time again.

Your right you guys I need to correct myself. The C5r and C6r are gods and no one else in the world (even as close as aston has been a couple times) can even come close to their brute performance/handeling. From my extensive background in cars and car racing I know what makes a good race car and can sit here and argue with you on what makes a good race car but the bottom line is that yes corvettes are giving european car companies something to worry about but on the contrary the europeans have been doing that to the americans for years.. we're just finally catching up I guess you could say.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by pakisho
Thats hardly the case out here in sunny socal.

Just your average sunday drive.......

That looks like hwy 74. where is that picture taken?
Old 05-16-2006, 06:13 PM
Launching!

The hills in Malibu.
Old 05-17-2006, 11:57 AM
TECH Resident

Well I can say theres very few exotics here. Only thing that theres a few off thats even somehow connected are Porsches, (my cars are considered Exotics here )... Id like to someday do a emissions-passing build up that would give anything that wants to go a good run, or I could just slap on a 150 shot and wish like a ricer.