Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Me 2-1 At End Of Night

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 11:00 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Me 2-1 At End Of Night

Tonight almost any other Wednesday, I went down the Checkers. Were most of the people in the town with fast cars or who like cars go to meet and hang out. This town sucks tho, bc their are so many damn ricers. The only thing different is this time I bring my Dad along b/c I was suppose to race 3 cars tonight.

A Turbo Hatch, An Older T/A or Camaro(not sure which one cuz other friend was hooking the race up), and a Turbo Rx-7. Well only one shows....The Turbo hatch. Well after a couple hours of hanging out and talking I run into a friend who has a Stealth I was gonna run for fun before, but it didn't work out. Well I got to run the Stealth and the Turbo Hatch.

The first run we line up. I burnout until about 2500rpm and let out when the guy drops his arms. Instantly the Turbo Hatch gets about a Car on me. I pull it back by second. By third I got a car and when we shut down I had a car and a half to two cars on him. We come back. He tells me he missed second. I think he was lying tho. So we go again. Instantly he pulls a car again. This time I don't pull him in. by second he still has his car. Keeps the car until end of third when he gets another half a car on me. He beats me by one and a half cars. I'm thinking he either sprayed me or upped his boost. Anyways, we come back and he messed up a pipe on his turbo. So in the end he lost .

I then lined up with the Stealth since the hatch wouldn't run again. We line up. He jumps it before the flagger drops his arms. I go to chase he hits the brakes. I brake, we back up. He does it again. Finally we explain it to him . We line up for the final time and I poweer break to about 1500 just for the hell of it. We are even off the line. Second I get on car on him. Third one more. We shut down and I beat him by two-three cars. All In all it was a fun night. I just wish I could have beat the turbo hatch twice...Thanks for reading and you all on.

Last edited by John2005; 04-20-2006 at 02:18 PM.
Old 04-20-2006, 12:56 AM
Staging Lane

wat do u drive? mods?
Old 04-20-2006, 01:56 PM
11 Second Club

1998 Trans Am w/Ram Air Hood non ws6....Stock
Old 04-20-2006, 07:00 PM
Launching!

NICE. Sounds like you were getting the shifts in really well too. Not to mention hangin with an AWD in a stocker. Sweet.

Blowing a pipe and all, he might have run higher boost the second time, you surprised him the 1st hehehe. People always underestimate stock. Anyhoo, in car manual boost controllers are common and buyable for like 150 all over the place, so he could easaly have upped it without showing you/going under the hood.

Nice runs.
Old 04-21-2006, 11:35 AM
TECH Regular

Nice kills and death.