Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

c5 v 4th gen v 1 liter ricer

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 01:17 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default c5 v 4th gen v 1 liter ricer

So this isn't your typical kill story, but here goes anyways.

I like fbodies. I'm riding home the other day from class on my r1, and i notice this really clean white 4th gen in front of me just cruisin' along, has a louder exhaust pretty stock looking though. this blue c5 then flys by us, fast back so no z06, and stops at the light. the white fbody gets up next to him, and the c5 revs the crap outta his engine and tries to get the 'camaro to race him. the kid next to him seems game, and they take off from the light. the c5 wastes him.

well i thought this was kinda weak, this rich school yard bulley going around picking on poor kids like this (when i try to race folks, on a track of course, i always try and pick on BIGGER boys) so i speed up and fly by the camaro. next light i coast up next to the c5 and rev my lil 1 liter coffee grinder. he looks over, and he's like so i rev again, flip him off, and yell "*****!".

that gets him.

light changes, we're even for a second, and in another second he's a blurred, tiny image in my left mirror. fin.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 42 Posts

Bulley?
Sound's like a couple of guy's just having a race as far as I can see.
The vette won.
That pretty much wrap's it up for me.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:55 PM
Teching In

The camaro seemed to want to race, so he knew what he was up against...seems pretty cut and dry, LS1 vs. LS1. Camaro lost to a faster car, not a bulley. Just like what you did, the vette knew he was goin to loose when you pulled up with an r1, what 130 some hp roughly on something that wieghts about as much as my...you get the idea. Point is he still raced knowing the outcome!! K im done...the end
Old 05-04-2006, 02:11 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks to me like he could have easily posted something just as snide about you.
Old 05-04-2006, 02:39 PM
Staging Lane

yeah, seeing as how the camaro and the vette dyno about the same stock, Vette was just trying to hold on to the championship belt. He won, no big deal. But if he lost, a vette lost to a camaro. Think of how the general idiocy thinks.