Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

i love kids with daddys money

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2006, 03:08 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by slmdLS1
no. go start your own thread in another forum to get locked, i didnt start this one to hear you guys b*tch back and forth.
You'll be alright, man.
Old 05-13-2006, 03:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He must not have received his blue cord and disks at Ft. Benning like every other Infantry man in the last who knows how many years. Do they still do it on the field by building four after the road march? It has been about seven years since I graduated. The pics I saw of him were in ACU's. But he had no distinguishing Infantry bages like the EIB or CIB.

Brett
Old 05-13-2006, 03:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Pray
He must not have received his blue cord and disks at Ft. Benning like every other Infantry man in the last who knows how many years. Do they still do it on the field by building four after the road march? It has been about seven years since I graduated. The pics I saw of him were in ACU's. But he had no distinguishing Infantry bages like the EIB or CIB.

Brett
I don't think Junior has been in the army long enough to earn any badges. Except for that high speed Rifle/Grenade combo marksman badge haha. If he is wearing his black beret, then he would be wearing the cord and discs. I seriously doubt he even went to Benning. Probably Jackson.
Old 05-13-2006, 08:33 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 11 Bravo
You act like a boy to me, not to mention much younger.
You don't know me nor do you know how I act. You just see some
on the internet, which certainly isn't reality.

You are 6'7? You have 6'8 (Eastwood haha) posted under your screename like a nerd.
A nerd? Ouch...your so abrasive. "6'8 Eastwood" is a joke between
myself and some friends. I see that you're resorting to mocking my user
title. That's brilliant.

Why are you calling allngn_c5 a douchebag? He posted asking for a race.
He also said that he is a cop. Wait...let me go run out and meet up with
a cop for some high speed highway runs. I be sure to use my only phone
call from jail to call you.

You told him to go somewhere, but "you better bring more than 500rwhp" (like you dyno warriors do) suggessting he did not have much power.
Incorrect again. My comment was in reference to the badass cars that
hang out there.

He then asked to race you, and you locked the thread.
Wrong again. First off I'm not going to race a cop, period. Second, I posted
a poll in the admin forum asking whether or not I should ban him because
he seemed to be trying to entrap folks. That is why that thread got locked.
Plain and simple.

it's funny that you don't think, by your words, that 427's do not have much power. Because apparently you want one.
You're 3 for 3...wrong again. I'm fully aware of LSx's potential. If I said
427's don't make power, then I mispoke. My intent was to relay the fact
that I don't care how power is made...big cid motor, blower, turbo, nitrous, etc. Anyone who doesn't think a C6Z is a badass car needs their head examined.

Did you get that LS7 yet?
Nope...sure didn't.

Or can you not afford it?
Well, let's see...I have a '06 Trailblazer, a '06 Dodge Dakota, and the Cobra.
I'm not rich by any means, but my fiance and I are both very close to 6 figures. So we're near $200K annually. Not bad for 29yo. It's not a matter of not being able to afford it. I can't fit in the god damned thing. I've posted that a million times. I guess you must've over looked that when you searched my posts.

Why don't you go to the midwestern section and tell everyone who you have actually raced.
As if that would serve a purpose or something? I have nothing to prove to you or to anyone else. I've posted plenty of my races here.

I never claimed to be some street racing king like you imply. Still, I enjoy
catching races here and there and I see no reason to post ET whenver someone tells me to. If you were a little more savvy with the search button you'd know what I run... or at least what it used to. It's only a
daily driver and I've confessed that it's extremely slow on many occasions.
"Slow" is a relative term though. I'm sure my "mini me" motor can't hang
with your big bad stroker.

And don't forget to lock this thread
I didn't lock the other one. I keep knocking, but apparently no one is home.
Any sign up life upstairs or what?
Old 05-13-2006, 09:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by unit213
He also said that he is a cop. Wait...let me go run out and meet up with
a cop for some high speed highway runs. I be sure to use my only phone
call from jail to call you.
Oh, now it's because he is a cop, and not because you "have a life". Nice spin. Yeah, you couldn't meet him out of the county or over the state line. Why bother? You dyno 603. That's an automatic win lol

If I said 427's don't make power, then I mispoke. My intent was to relay the fact that I don't care how power is made...big cid motor, blower, turbo, nitrous, etc.
There is no "If". You said it. Yeah, you better backtrack on that ****. Smart man.

Well, let's see...I have a '06 Trailblazer, a '06 Dodge Dakota, and the Cobra. I'm not rich by any means, but my fiance and I are both very close to 6 figures. So we're near $200K annually. Not bad for 29yo. It's not a matter of not being able to afford it. I can't fit in the god damned thing. I've posted that a million times. I guess you must've over looked that when you searched my posts.
Yeah, you make 6 figures. That's why you bought a used blower to save money. Can't fit it If you wanted, and could afford a Z06 (that doesn't make power), you would fit it. That was weak, man lol

I never claimed to be some street racing king like you imply. Still, I enjoy catching races here and there and I see no reason to post ET whenver someone tells me to.
Never said I was a street racing king. I have said nothing about myself, or my car. Instead of telling me your times, you made a point to let me know you were the "Street Racing" moderator when I asked what you ran. Implying that you don't want to let the secret out, because you street race. If I am wrong, tell me why you pointed that out? Waiting. You did not post an ET because it would have shown you are no quicker than the stroker LS1's you were talking **** on.

I'm sure my "mini me" motor can't hang
with your big bad stroker.
You are sure? I'm not. Because I don't know. We have never raced. I have said not one word about my "big bad stroker".

I didn't lock the other one. I keep knocking, but apparently no one is home.
My bad. I apologise for that. But for nothing else.
Old 05-13-2006, 11:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread is entertaining.
Old 05-14-2006, 01:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I've got my popcorn out.
Old 05-14-2006, 06:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

wow page two on that supra page was ******* funny!
Old 05-14-2006, 06:36 AM
10 Second Club

Have you all noticed that after he was found out to be a liar, he stopped posting!! LOL
Old 05-14-2006, 07:27 AM
MASS seller approved

WOW i wasted alot of time to find out that it was BS what a bitch now everyone on LS1tech "alot of ppl" think hes the biggest jackass and a poor homo someone should ban him!!!
Old 05-14-2006, 07:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

Hey 11Bravo, I really appreciate you lighting him up like a cigarette but take it easy. You might hurt his delicate feelings. As far as banning me, THAT WOULD BE A BITCH MOVE. I am not here to entrap anyone. I just want some people to go out and run with. Most of my friends that work with me have cars set up for the 1/4 mile, not the street. Damn 213 I wasn't asking you to race for "PINKS" I just wanted you to come out and have a good time. I'll even come to your area, how about Mongolian BBQ on Michigan AVE. I eat there every Fri, Sat, and Sun. after I get done lifting. No strings attached, lets see how fast your cobra is, I said fast not quick. We are going for topend ok, If you are interested. Like I said before, banning someone who challenges you to a race is a BITCH move. Go Moderate that. People like me and what I have to say, seems like no one likes you due to the lying. Stop lying and people will accept you.
Old 05-14-2006, 12:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by AnthonyConstant
wow page two on that supra page was ******* funny!
Nah the best is page 3, then on 4 they proceed to talk about his sister, good ****.
Old 05-14-2006, 02:00 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Hey 11Bravo, I really appreciate you lighting him up like a cigarette but take it easy. You might hurt his delicate feelings. As far as banning me, THAT WOULD BE A BITCH MOVE. I am not here to entrap anyone. I just want some people to go out and run with. Most of my friends that work with me have cars set up for the 1/4 mile, not the street. Damn 213 I wasn't asking you to race for "PINKS" I just wanted you to come out and have a good time. I'll even come to your area, how about Mongolian BBQ on Michigan AVE. I eat there every Fri, Sat, and Sun. after I get done lifting. No strings attached, lets see how fast your cobra is, I said fast not quick. We are going for topend ok, If you are interested. Like I said before, banning someone who challenges you to a race is a BITCH move. Go Moderate that. People like me and what I have to say, seems like no one likes you due to the lying. Stop lying and people will accept you.
Yea if that race happens lemme know

ill show up with my car (even tho its under the knife as we speak )
Old 05-14-2006, 02:07 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 00Vette
Have you all noticed that after he was found out to be a liar, he stopped posting!! LOL
but not just there...everywhere!
Old 05-14-2006, 04:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Like I said before, banning someone who challenges you to a race is a BITCH move. Go Moderate that. People like me and what I have to say, seems like no one likes you due to the lying. Stop lying and people will accept you.
He threatened to ban you? Weak. I don't see why anyone would be worried that because you are a cop you might be trying to sucker them in to bust them. That would be like me telling a druggie I'm in the DEA before I offered to sell a pound of crack Well, some people build a car to race, and others just to show a dyno number and talk. His bluff has finally been called, he knows the deal, I know the deal and that's good enough for me. We shall see if he has learned his **** talking lesson.
Old 05-14-2006, 04:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NOSjohn

I see people like that on I-81 and call their plate in. .

:end preach:
even if theyre using one of your turbos?
Old 05-14-2006, 06:17 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by GMmexican
even if theyre using one of your turbos?

hahahahahaha
Old 05-14-2006, 06:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

There haven't been two ******* idiots on such a massive scale as 11Bravo and allngnc5 since Milli Vanilli.

Seeing Unit pwn the **** out of two dudes at the same time is pure hilarity and will rise into the Street Racing section's Book of Legends along with Bullitt and the SRT-forum vs. LS1TECH flame wars.

I can't believe you're a police officer. You're a disgrace to the badge, and make a lot of the cops on this forum look bad. Grow the **** up.

So because Unit doesn't want to do a topend run on a highway WITH A ******* COP he's a bitch? Give me a break... I don't understand why you guys think he's not willing to race. It's not like he's bullshitting with a slow car. His makes big power and runs like a raped ape. So what's the ******* problem?

Any cop running around on a street racing forum trying to get people to race is damned strange IMO, and smells a whole lot like entrapment. If you're willing to race somebody that you met on the internet that you know is a cop, you're a ******* idiot. Plain and simple.

Last edited by Vendetta; 05-14-2006 at 06:40 PM.
Old 05-14-2006, 07:07 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Vendetta
There haven't been two ******* idiots on such a massive scale as 11Bravo and allngnc5 since Milli Vanilli.

Seeing Unit pwn the **** out of two dudes at the same time is pure hilarity and will rise into the Street Racing section's Book of Legends along with Bullitt and the SRT-forum vs. LS1TECH flame wars.

I can't believe you're a police officer. You're a disgrace to the badge, and make a lot of the cops on this forum look bad. Grow the **** up.

So because Unit doesn't want to do a topend run on a highway WITH A ******* COP he's a bitch? Give me a break... I don't understand why you guys think he's not willing to race. It's not like he's bullshitting with a slow car. His makes big power and runs like a raped ape. So what's the ******* problem?

Any cop running around on a street racing forum trying to get people to race is damned strange IMO, and smells a whole lot like entrapment. If you're willing to race somebody that you met on the internet that you know is a cop, you're a ******* idiot. Plain and simple.

Damn you just brought up some good memories! Bullitt and Srt Gang! Damn thats old Skool!!
Old 05-14-2006, 07:16 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by NOSjohn
Wow...good story. I agree with the other guys, how did you know he made 897rwhp?

Also, please keep the excessive speeding to the race track. You are not only endangering yourself but others as well. I see people like that on I-81 and call their plate in. It takes only 1 mistake and if someone messes with MY life or MY son's life, it is a serious offense IMO.

:end preach:

This is true, but there could be someone out there doing the speed limit and not paying attention and run a red light.