Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

i love kids with daddys money

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 09:40 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 11 Bravo
Oh my God. You said you could not fit a Z06 because you have too many cars. Now it's because you are too tall to fit in one? You have more spin moves than John Kerry
Well this settles it. Youre illiterate.
Old 05-15-2006, 09:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No ammo? You gave me ammo when you started the whole thing.

1. You failed to prove me wrong when I said buy the Cobra to make power with boost, but the LS1 to make power on the motor. You lost that one.

2. You talked **** on strokers (now you "misspoke" and have tried to spin your way out of it. You know no one buys one just to have one. Of course it's for having power). Yet you can not prove you can smoke one.

3. You posted your height and weight to try to show you are a bad ***. That was funny.

4. You pointed out you were the "street racing moderator" when I asked what you ran. You still haven't explained why you did that.

5. You said you would not run the cop because you "have a life". You changed it to because he was a cop after your moderator buddies suggested that was the reason.

6. Do I think it's funny you say the only reason you you do not buy a new Z06 is because you can not "fit it"? Yes. That is funny.

You started the **** and came after me first on an issue you proved me right on. Not a good move.
1. I don't understand why he would have to prove this wrong? Obviously, you buy a Cobra to make power with a boosted setup. I haven't yet heard of somebody buying a factor '03/'04 Cobra, and removing the blower to go with a normally aspirated setup. As for the LS1, that's up to the owners choice. The fastest LS1s are forced induction LS1s... so obviously, if you really want to go fast, you'll go with a boosted setup. Why are you so obsesse with cubic inches? It seems like if you had an old piece of **** 525ci Cadillac motor making 220 rwhp, you'd be like a pig in ****. Unit was saying what most of us that post here agree with- the power you make is far more important thant the cubic inches used to make it. This is not a hard concept to understand. Think about it for a few minutes, maybe it will come to you.

2. Learn how to read, and then go back and reread that remark. Every other user on this forum is laughing at how horribly you're trying to twist his words. He makes perfect sense with this statement, I just elaborated upon it above. It's a common thought it the automotive modification scene. But common sense doesn't really seem to make much sense to you. Either you really are stupid and do not understand what he was saying, or you're ridiculously spinning this around and attempting to use it as ammo to hate on him. Either way, you're embarassing yourself.

3. He posted his height and weight to prove that he can't fit in a C5/C6, which is something else that you seem to not be able to understand. Again, maybe this is jealousy or envy at work.

4. Most people who regularly street race don't want their E/Ts floating around the internet. This is just common sense... again, which you seem to lack.

5. Anybody willing to run a cop on the street (ie. you, apparently) is ******* retarded. Again, common sense. Can you see the redundancy here yet?

6. It is absolutely unbelievable to me that you cannot understand a man who can not fit comfortable in a Corvette.

You are possibly the most unintelligent person ever to enter the street racing forum. Every single reason you just listed is absolute bullshit, that nobody else on the forum can understand except yourself. The reasons you posted are all so see-through that it's ridiculous.

It's now plainly obvious that the only reason you're here is to hate on Unit213, for whatever reason that may be. Jealousy? Envy? Who knows. But you should definitely quit while you're ahead. You've proved yourself to be an utter and complete tool shed, with absolutely no ground to stand on.

I'm seeing your constant insults and shots at Unit213 as one of two things:

1) Stupidity. You plainly just can not comprehend what Unit213 is saying. He's making valid points that 99% of the users on this webforum agree with, but you seem not to be comprehending. This theory strikes me as a bit strange, since apparently you're a grown man with military experience. Thus...

2) I believe that you're just poorly attempting to spin valid statements in an effort to hate on Unit213 and make him look like a moron. However, you're doing an extremely poor spin-job, and everything you say just looks retarded and everybody else who's been in here so far has called you on your bullshit, see-through accusations.

Everything you've said has been completely ridiculous. Please just exit this thread, and this entire section. You've made such a fool of yourself that nobody that has witnessed your pointless assaults on Unit213 will soon forget your stupidity.

Lincoln Park, N.J.? I'll be living in Mount Laurel in two weeks. Let me know if you want to meet up.
I can't think of one good reason why I'd want to meet up with you. You make me want to bang my head against the wall just watching you post. Or are you suggesting violence? Please do... that would equal a permanent ban from this web forum, and would get you out of our hair pretty quick.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:12 AM
TECH Addict

1. You failed to prove me wrong when I said buy the Cobra to make power with boost, but the LS1 to make power on the motor. You lost that one.

2. You talked **** on strokers (now you "misspoke" and have tried to spin your way out of it. You know no one buys one just to have one. Of course it's for having power). Yet you can not prove you can smoke one.

3. You posted your height and weight to try to show you are a bad ***. That was funny.

4. You pointed out you were the "street racing moderator" when I asked what you ran. You still haven't explained why you did that.

5. You said you would not run the cop because you "have a life". You changed it to because he was a cop after your moderator buddies suggested that was the reason.

6. Do I think it's funny you say the only reason you you do not buy a new Z06 is because you can not "fit it"? Yes. That is funny.

You started the **** and came after me first on an issue you proved me right on. Not a good move.

Hahahaha I can actually help out with #6, honestly man Im almost 6'9 250 pounds and there is ZERO chance of me fitting into a c6 z06, hell I couldnt even imagine trying to drive that comfortably on a regular basis. Seriously, those cars arent built for anyone over 6'3" unless your willing to have it custom fitted for your height.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:16 AM
SSU, come over and relax

wow this is the weakest argument i have ever seen

just grow up and realize you are wrong/you lost/whatever
Old 05-15-2006, 11:35 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Oh...I didn't know that I started it. I thought it was your arrogance and
ingorance that started it when you insulted everyone with a "mini-me" motor.

Personally I think the LS* engine is the most outstanding hot rod motor ever made. Go on a Mustang site and they will say the same about their mini-me motor.
I happened to find it funny that my "mini-me" motor makes more power than
your big stroker.

I lost that one? Wow...incredible. Ummm, I friggin' agree with that statement
and I always have. I wasn't disputing that. Again, reading comprehension
isn't your friend. I'm telling you, get that checked out soon.

Not "on storkers" in general...just yours.

Nope...wrong again. I clearly stated why I posted that. You called me a "boy". There aren't too many boys of my stature. That is all.

Does this even need clarification? Come on now, hang in there
with me. I know your mental capacity is at peak right now.

5. You said you would not run the cop because you "have a life".
Yep...I do...and I would never jeopardize it by racing a cop. You think I wan
a $40K car with thousand of dollars in mods impounded and taken from me?
You think I want the fines and/or jail time associated with that? Get real.

You changed it to because he was a cop after your moderator buddies suggested that was the reason.
Ding, ding, ding!!! Wrong again. You're consistant, I'll give you that.
Here was my initial reply to him.

Originally Posted by unit213
Let me know when and where you're doing this. I'll be sure to be somewhere else. Advertising something like this on a public forum isn't the best idea.
Simple things for simple minds I suppose.

See my response to your first comment.

T minus x number of pointless posts until lockdown.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:37 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS
Im almost 6'9 250 pounds
Damn...you're a big ****** aren't ya.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:40 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Damn, I am sorry for all the drama. No hard feelings unit213. Wasn't trying to get you in trouble, just wanted to see the car in person. I almost bought a Cobra but in 2000 I liked the Corvette better then the used cobras on the market and had always wanted a brand new car. Had 2 tenths of a mile on it when I purchased it. I am very proud of my baby and I am happy with the great job that LG Motorsports did on it. I would've went to Livernois but they wanted too much money, and needed the car for way to long. Plus Lou let me leave owing him over 6,000 . I will have him paid off next check as long as the OT keeps coming. Again no hard feelings, and sorry to have all this drama going on. Geez. Offer still stands 213 Mongolian BBQ this weekend. You pick the day, Fri,Sat, or Sun. at 530pm You can buy though. LOL Peace out bro, and don't let that COBRA bite too many people this summer. Good luck.
I can respect all of that. I don't hold grudges generally either so everything's
cool in my book. I'd be glad to meet up sometime. No Mongolian though. I can't eat that stuff.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:45 AM
TECH Addict

Damn...you're a big ****** aren't ya.

Haha you should be talking! Im trying to get into competative lifting but every guy that I have talked to has been juicing for years and I refuse to do so, plus the guys my height are like 340 pounds so im a little light for my size lol. So Unit did you play any bball at all?
Old 05-15-2006, 11:50 AM
Administrator

So Unit did you play any bball at all?
Yeah...Wayne State in Detroit. I had some nice offers to bigger D1 schools, but
chose WSU instead...best choice I ever made since I met my fiance there.
Now I just lift. Work is preventing me from lifting with the consistency I'd like
though. I too refuse to juice.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:59 AM
TECH Senior Member

I can respect all of that. I don't hold grudges generally either so everything's
cool in my book. I'd be glad to meet up sometime. No Mongolian though. I can't eat that stuff.

That's cool, I am glad you don't hold grudges. Neither do I. Too bad you can't hit Mongo BBQ, that's my spot, no waiting for a table, or in line. Got the hook up. If you like loud heavy music, and heavy weight training, hit me up before you leave.
Just look for me on the eway and honk 3 times. My plate should be allngnC5 if the sec of state issues it, or I will be stuck with my current plate. Good luck with your plans in life, we will meet one day. Hopefully when that day comes I will have already gotten my forged LS2 done and installed pushing 700 rwhp so I can give you a good run. Until then I will stay N/A and do my best.

Doug You pick the restaurant, as long as you are buying. LOL !!!
Old 05-15-2006, 01:05 PM
TECH Addict

Yeah...Wayne State in Detroit. I had some nice offers to bigger D1 schools, but
chose WSU instead...best choice I ever made since I met my fiance there.
Now I just lift. Work is preventing me from lifting with the consistency I'd like
though. I too refuse to juice.

Nice, yea I had some D1 schools offer some scholarships and a bunch of D2 schools after my Post Grad year at Worcester Academy but ended up just going D3 as I didnt really like the D1 or D2 schools that made offers. Went to Clark Univeristy in Worcester Mass as they offered a really good deal, if you had a 3.5 gpa or higher for all 4 years they give you free grad school and let you finish in 1 year so i went that route, couldnt be happier. Got my undergrad in economics and my master in finance done in 5 years (finished last summer), plus got to play ball in my grad year after blowing out my ankle and missing a full season my sophmore year. Thats awesome though that you were able to meet your fiance at school. My school there was just a bunch of ****** weird *** girls haha, not any that youd want to marry for damn sure. Yea I have been working with the strength coach from school for a while now. My coach used to be an assistant at Dayton, and when he came to my school he brought one of his strength coaches with him and the guy is the man, he still works with me even though im done school. He does some local body building contests but hes roided up. Hes tried to get me to do it but I refuse, not worth it IMO. Im in the same boat with work too. I commute to Boston an hour everyday and work almost 60 hours as a mutual fund manager a week so by the time I get home I just run to the gym, lift for an hour, then crash. It sucks but lifting unfortunately doesnt pay the bills, plus even though im only 24 my body is trashed from so many years of bball. Bad back, bad ankle, etc...im sure you know how that is though.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:51 PM
Launching!

Nice, yea I had some D1 schools offer some scholarships and a bunch of D2 schools after my Post Grad year at Worcester Academy but ended up just going D3 as I didnt really like the D1 or D2 schools that made offers. Went to Clark Univeristy in Worcester Mass as they offered a really good deal, if you had a 3.5 gpa or higher for all 4 years they give you free grad school and let you finish in 1 year so i went that route, couldnt be happier. Got my undergrad in economics and my master in finance done in 5 years (finished last summer), plus got to play ball in my grad year after blowing out my ankle and missing a full season my sophmore year. Thats awesome though that you were able to meet your fiance at school. My school there was just a bunch of ****** weird *** girls haha, not any that youd want to marry for damn sure. Yea I have been working with the strength coach from school for a while now. My coach used to be an assistant at Dayton, and when he came to my school he brought one of his strength coaches with him and the guy is the man, he still works with me even though im done school. He does some local body building contests but hes roided up. Hes tried to get me to do it but I refuse, not worth it IMO. Im in the same boat with work too. I commute to Boston an hour everyday and work almost 60 hours as a mutual fund manager a week so by the time I get home I just run to the gym, lift for an hour, then crash. It sucks but lifting unfortunately doesnt pay the bills, plus even though im only 24 my body is trashed from so many years of bball. Bad back, bad ankle, etc...im sure you know how that is though.
What's up? You guys are talking my game now! I played too. San Jose State D1. 6yrs in Europe too. But Unit already know's that.
Old 05-15-2006, 02:39 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by SShark
But Unit already know's that.
yes sir...another big ****. We're averaging like 6'8 in this thread.

...except for Bravo.

[/stirs pot]
Old 05-15-2006, 02:53 PM
Tech Resident

Thread clifnotes:

1. I have a 800hp Camaro and beat a Lexus
2. Disscusion on how Lexus sucks
3. Realising US_Army_LS1 is full of ****
4. Ownage of US_Army_LS1
5. 11Bravo starts stupid drama with Unit213
6. Unit213 ownes 11Bravo
7. Everyone here is a tall motherf*cker and plays basketball
8. This post
Old 05-15-2006, 03:14 PM
On The Tree

at #8
Old 05-15-2006, 03:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Hey DropTopSnake. The only way I get that kind of gas mileage is in 6th with cruise control set at 82 mph. The electric water pump and underdrive pully took a lot load off the engine and let it run a lot more freely. More HP/TQ and better Gas Mileage. Thanks for the compliment. She's built for Top end more so then 1/4 miles. Best tank was 608 miles and needed 17.62 miles to fill up. That was my first tank coming back to Michigan from LG Motorsports in Wylie, TX The second tank wasn't as generous because my foot got heavy and decided to test the newly broken in rear end.
Best I've ever done with my little 281 was about 22mpg. Since I've modded it a bit, mileage has gone way down while the fun factor and pedal-to-floormat time have gone way up.
Old 05-15-2006, 04:26 PM
Administrator

Anything else Bravo before I lock this? Any further witty remarks? You've done a great
job thus far.
Old 05-15-2006, 05:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by US ARMY LS1
my unit is in korea, camp kasey to be exact. im home on leave right now.

my set up is: LPE LS-1 427 kit
LPE TT kit running twin GT30s

sorry it took me so long to post back.

and a kid to me is is some lone looking the age of 17. and it was 180 MPH, not KPH.

last time i dynoed, i made 800+/- WHP. i say that caues it was on the GT25Rs and after driving for an hour to get to the dyno. my car had 10 mins to cool down and that # was made on a day that was 98 degrees out side. so i duno what im makeing right now. heat sink is a bitch.
Dude, this is NOT your car. It's been proven on this board and on others. Stop the bullshit and step away from the computer.

For anyone curious, read thru this thread.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...2&page=1&pp=25
Old 05-15-2006, 05:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Old 05-15-2006, 05:44 PM
Administrator

I see that you were online at 6:34pm Bravo. I'm sure you checked this thread out considering it was your attempt at bashing me. Why no reply? Cat got your tongue?

I think we've all had enough of your ****. Thanks for playing.

FWIW, I think you're a valuable member here with a lot of good technical
posts. Maybe stay with your strengths and stick in those forums. There are
no "fake" moderators here at LS1Tech. We're all here for a reason.