Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

99SS vs LS1SS vs 99/01 Cobra

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2006, 01:48 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 99SS vs LS1SS vs 99/01 Cobra

Tonight I was rolling around with my buddy and we spoted a black LS1 SS with some chrome ZR1's, LOUD exhaust, and slammed. Right as we noticed it up comes a 99/01 cobra, it was lazer red with chrome cobra R's, this car was loud too and the exhaust tone was really nice.

Anyhow, as soon as we see these cars my radar starts going off, but they had no idea, they would pull up to me and kinda roll next to me wanting to run but I was to scared to take off with my radar beeping like that, even though there didnt appear to be any cops. After rolling for a while it stoped, and I decided to run em, I droped it to 2nd at about 50 (5krpm) and waited for them to go and nailed it right after them, I immediatly stoped their pull and started pulling them hard, by 90mph in 3rd I was 3 cars up and slowed down, pretty easy kills really.

My buddy who is working in Mississippi was with me and I wanted him to see the SS in action, he's got a modded 98GT but it is pretty slow. He was pretty shocked how bad I was able to beat the cobra, he thought they were supposed to be fast. Not to bad for a night where I wasnt even out looking for trouble.
Old 05-14-2006, 06:11 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice kills buddy & your buddy must be shocked to be in a Cammed LS1 to his 98 GT

peace