Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

finally got my revenge

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 09:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default finally got my revenge

awhile back i ran an srt4 with full bolt ons and 50 trim turbo....he was on 24lbs of boost making around 450whp....well saturday night me and my g/f were leaving the movies and i happen to see a black srt4...immediately i look at teh wheels and they are black and i chase to see if its the same one...i get behind it and it is the one ive been looking for...i can tell cuz the plates say "highpsi"... i follow him through the parking lot and he throws me a few revs and i do the same..he pulls over and i ask him if he remembers me and the cocky ****** says no ive whored to many red z28 to remeber....i just kinda laugh and im like ohh well i was just sein if you wanted to gimme another run and hes like...what do you have done...so i tell him cam/exhaust/LT's/lid....****** deserves it...hes like sure ill run ya...i smell race gas and i ask how many pounds of boost hes pushing and he says 24 lbs...i ask him how he wants to do it and he says he doesnt care...i was like well lets go from a dig....he said well lets do a roll race since neither of us have dr's/slick..i agree....we go back and fourth over the speed and we finally agree on a 55 roll....he said anything less than 50 and he spins...which is basically about the same for me when im on the 125 shot...which i am now
we go to the interstate and we get side by side and we slow to let trafic go around and to get a long straight shot....he doest the honks and he goes on 2 and jumps out about a car...i get on the throttle and barely break loose and i immediately stop his pull and start my own....i pull past him with ease....i let off about 100 and hes way back....i slow up and he pulls back up on me and says he wants another run..i asked if he missed a gear and he says no....im like ok..what the hell does he want another run for...the outcome was obvious...this time i honk and we take off and he just barely gets out on me(i hate roll racing manuals) anyways i notice this time im not pulling he stays out on me about a fender until he shift and i pull even and then he barely inches back ahead...bout 100 its back and fourth bout 110 i put a fender on him and slowly continue my pull to about a car at 125 and i notice he stays in it so i do too...we approach 140 and ive increased it to about 2 1/2 cars....i hit breaks signalling the end of the race....we slow up and hes like how much you sprayin and im like 125...he says i need to up mine im only sprayin 75....says the first race he didnt use the bottle cuz he was expecting to rape me...so im happy with my setup....i pulled on a car thats lighter with somewhere around 520whp....
Old 05-31-2006, 09:42 AM
Teching In

Nice run!
Old 05-31-2006, 09:56 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by thislswon
awhile back i ran an srt4 with full bolt ons and 50 trim turbo....he was on 24lbs of boost making around 450whp....well saturday night me and my g/f were leaving the movies and i happen to see a black srt4...immediately i look at teh wheels and they are black and i chase to see if its the same one...i get behind it and it is the one ive been looking for...i can tell cuz the plates say "highpsi"... i follow him through the parking lot and he throws me a few revs and i do the same..he pulls over and i ask him if he remembers me and the cocky ****** says no ive whored to many red z28 to remeber....i just kinda laugh and im like ohh well i was just sein if you wanted to gimme another run and hes like...what do you have done...so i tell him cam/exhaust/LT's/lid....****** deserves it...hes like sure ill run ya...i smell race gas and i ask how many pounds of boost hes pushing and he says 24 lbs...i ask him how he wants to do it and he says he doesnt care...i was like well lets go from a dig....he said well lets do a roll race since neither of us have dr's/slick..i agree....we go back and fourth over the speed and we finally agree on a 55 roll....he said anything less than 50 and he spins...which is basically about the same for me when im on the 125 shot...which i am now
we go to the interstate and we get side by side and we slow to let trafic go around and to get a long straight shot....he doest the honks and he goes on 2 and jumps out about a car...i get on the throttle and barely break loose and i immediately stop his pull and start my own....i pull past him with ease....i let off about 100 and hes way back....i slow up and he pulls back up on me and says he wants another run..i asked if he missed a gear and he says no....im like ok..what the hell does he want another run for...the outcome was obvious...this time i honk and we take off and he just barely gets out on me(i hate roll racing manuals) anyways i notice this time im not pulling he stays out on me about a fender until he shift and i pull even and then he barely inches back ahead...bout 100 its back and fourth bout 110 i put a fender on him and slowly continue my pull to about a car at 125 and i notice he stays in it so i do too...we approach 140 and ive increased it to about 2 1/2 cars....i hit breaks signalling the end of the race....we slow up and hes like how much you sprayin and im like 125...he says i need to up mine im only sprayin 75....says the first race he didnt use the bottle cuz he was expecting to rape me...so im happy with my setup....i pulled on a car thats lighter with somewhere around 520whp....
Woot! I'm putting a bottle on. Paybacks do feel good. Good Job!

Funny thing is, he ups his to 100 shot, just put yours up to 150. I heard that a stock fbody can handle a 175 shot. but you may need injectors and a fuel pump after 150.
Old 05-31-2006, 09:59 AM
Teching In

i've heard of stock turbo srt4s putting down well over 400whp on N20.. wonder what a 50trim could do.. I'm thinking about going GT35R for mine..
Old 05-31-2006, 10:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

that 450whp was off the juice....thats why at the end of my post i said i was happy with my setup becuase it pulled on a car lighter than me with 520ish whp..so i know im making somwhere in the neighborhood of 550 or so....last time my car was dynod it was 478rwhp and 507torque and that was on the 100 shot and no cam
Old 05-31-2006, 10:29 AM
Teching In

i just wish that someone would finally find a way to make this car rwd.. would be such a great sleeper.. even more so than it was when I first bought it.. god, those were the good 'ole' days.. back when no one knew what it was.. lol
Old 05-31-2006, 10:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

yea i knew better than to underestimate them....my gf's dad is a sales manager for dodge and he had a demo for about 3 months when they first came out
Old 06-02-2006, 12:24 PM
Teching In

thats an awsome race. Im glad you won. He was kinda cocky!!! But good kill man. You have a monster on your hands!!!!!! Take care!
Old 06-02-2006, 01:11 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i just wish that someone would finally find a way to make this car rwd.. would be such a great sleeper..
Take the wing and badges off, and switch to a single large exhaust. That'll suck some people in...

As for the RWD, too bad DC doesn't come out with a conversion kit, but it's probably not gonna happen. Would be cool though...

Jim
Old 06-02-2006, 01:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DeltaT
Take the wing and badges off, and switch to a single large exhaust. That'll suck some people in...

As for the RWD, too bad DC doesn't come out with a conversion kit, but it's probably not gonna happen. Would be cool though...

Jim
I've seen a few older NEONs with the SRT-4 motor and trans in them. Even a Skyfire with the ION Redline motor in it.
Old 06-02-2006, 03:00 PM
12 Second Club

Nice kill ive always wanted the car to be AWD myself i thought it would be a sweet setup.
Old 06-02-2006, 11:26 PM
Launching!

Nice...pretty close race on the 2nd run...
Old 06-03-2006, 01:24 AM
TECH Addict

I rape a str4 bad he was my buddy so I didnot rubb it in. In short he has a fully built block a 60-1 t with a 100 shot for dr racing only. Me a sts running 5 psi with a cam both are manuels. We went from the dig and i jump 3 cars on him easy second gear dump and feather! We went from a 70 mph roll I brake boosted and jump 3 cars on him again. The last race he sprayed and I gave him a car lenth, he tap his brakes and launch I quickly cought him by mid 4th gear and his car went from loud to holy ****!!! He sprayed me and pulled a fender then i shifted to 5th and hit the high boost 10psi and pulled a half of car on him he was out of gear I still had one to go LOL
Old 06-03-2006, 01:38 AM
10 Second Club

good run- you just may have fucked with and BEAT the baddest srt4 in your area!
Old 06-03-2006, 02:23 AM
On The Tree

Cool run dude. Srt 4 are pretty cool cars but I will wait for the solstice GXP 260 is pretty good for me.
Old 06-03-2006, 10:00 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by marcdez
Cool run dude. Srt 4 are pretty cool cars but I will wait for the solstice GXP 260 is pretty good for me.
Sky redline for me