Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

allngn_c5 2 VS Fadi's C6 ZO6, 2 wins and too many defeats

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 04:26 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech

..oh,..and for night driving...I have HID's....bawawawaahahahhahaahahaaa.

Homo's. If you can't contorl your vehicles....or if your car is NOT capable of handling high speeds...then you shouldn't attempt it.
bawawawaahahahhahaahahaaa, I am sure HID's help when you are coming up on a car at 185. And I know you aren't talking about me with this statement because of my story. Being that I grew up in racing and my Uncle works for NASCAR and has raced in some different series. I have ran tracks and ran road courses. I can control my vehicle. And my vehicle would do 170 bone stock, and easily 185 with the mods I had. It easily had the gears. It was also built for road racing.

That isn't the point. If your car was a ******* C5R, and you were Mario Andretti, you could easily still lose control and wreck and kill people. And the car still could malfunction. I am living proof. I can control cars very well. But getting sideways at over 110 was not very easy to control, and it woould be completely impossible at 185.
Old 06-21-2006, 04:30 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by GXPPOWER
racing from 0-60 or racing to 180 mph. their is no difference. you can add the multipliers of something bad happening less reaction time ect. 90% of racing wrecks are unavoidable other than if you Wasnt Racing at all.

no matter the speed or location.. if your not on a track your as guilty as 2 stock 4 cylinder 1990 honda civics with mabe 90 whp. Racining and speed have no relation other than the outcome..... Racing is ilegal no matter your speed or location other than a track. so dont be a hypocrit to anyone on these boards and complain about someone habits. your as guilty as anyone else here.
Quit being such an ostrich. There are degrees of risk, and degrees of stupidity.

Your prius awaits.
Old 06-21-2006, 04:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by LSINA7
bawawawaahahahhahaahahaaa, I am sure HID's help when you are coming up on a car at 185. And I know you aren't talking about me with this statement because of my story. Being that I grew up in racing and my Uncle works for NASCAR and has raced in some different series. I have ran tracks and ran road courses. I can control my vehicle. And my vehicle would do 170 bone stock, and easily 185 with the mods I had. It easily had the gears. It was also built for road racing.

That isn't the point. If your car was a ******* C5R, and you were Mario Andretti, you could easily still lose control and wreck and kill people. And the car still could malfunction. I am living proof. I can control cars very well. But getting sideways at over 110 was not very easy to control, and it woould be completely impossible at 185.

Ok..I do get sideways at over 110mph..it's called lack of traction. Been driveing rear drive cars and vettes since 15 yrs old... been racing and banging gears since. Your dad works for NASCAR? BIG ******* DEAL! NASCAR SUCKS ***** and I would expect anyone form there to handle anything but a left hand turn.

MY POINT IS THAT THERE IS A TIME AND PLACE FOR EVERYTHING! nOBODY HERE DOES 185 MPH DICEING THROUGH TRAFFIC. I DO HALL *** ON OPEN HIGHWAYS....WHERE THERE IS NO CARS AROUND.....NOTHING.

Not sure why you can't understand that. Yes, **** does happen. I understand that. I've been air lifted due to accidents. I UNDERSTAND FULLY WHAT COULD HAPPEN. Quit your ******* preaching buddy.
Old 06-21-2006, 06:01 PM
Banned

did anyone notice earlier that it said the c6z06 dyno'd 454rwhp on a MUSTANG DYNO bone stock??.. (scratching my head)
Old 06-21-2006, 06:13 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by c5_ls1_6spd
did anyone notice earlier that it said the c6z06 dyno'd 454rwhp on a MUSTANG DYNO bone stock??.. (scratching my head)
That is plaine sadistic considering Livernois Motorsports put down 414 on a mustang dyno with a stock C6 z06.

Here is link:
http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/video/c6z06.wmv
Old 06-21-2006, 06:31 PM
Staging Lane

Alot of Mustang Dynos these days have been set up to get numbers closer to what one might expect from a Dynojet, probably because of the stigma that has been around for quite awhile that they "dyno low". I don't think you can now just assume a Mustang Dyno reads low anymore...

Seeing as 454rwhp is as good or better than your average Z06's numbers on a Dynojet I'd think it is safe to assume we're dealing with a dyno setup to spit out end numbers more like a Dynojet...
Old 06-21-2006, 07:07 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Fadi
Yes, I am posting the vidoes of the races once I get home tonight. I wont be home until later, around 8, so the video will be up around 10 p.m. tonight. Stay tuned..
Just a couple of HOURS

Pls. Fadi post it in a fresh thread cause this thread took the wrong detour

peace
Old 06-21-2006, 07:46 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1fstbird
And for VSeries Tech the good thing about this forum is I can say what I want to say when I want to because of the first amendment right and if you dont like it oh well because you dont have to read it.
you put the "pig" in the word "cop" . captain planet, i hope the next guy you pull over breaks your skull open with your own nightstick. stop being such a do-gooder and live your own goddam life, if you have a problem with speeders then make yourself into a speed bump to slow them down. stop trying to save the world on internet car forums you worthless waste of oxygen.

and remember, i can say that because of the first amendment you dickface!
Old 06-21-2006, 07:49 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Ok..I do get sideways at over 110mph..it's called lack of traction. Been driveing rear drive cars and vettes since 15 yrs old... been racing and banging gears since. Your dad works for NASCAR? BIG ******* DEAL! NASCAR SUCKS ***** and I would expect anyone form there to handle anything but a left hand turn.

MY POINT IS THAT THERE IS A TIME AND PLACE FOR EVERYTHING! nOBODY HERE DOES 185 MPH DICEING THROUGH TRAFFIC. I DO HALL *** ON OPEN HIGHWAYS....WHERE THERE IS NO CARS AROUND.....NOTHING.

Not sure why you can't understand that. Yes, **** does happen. I understand that. I've been air lifted due to accidents. I UNDERSTAND FULLY WHAT COULD HAPPEN. Quit your ******* preaching buddy.
When I say get sideways, I mean the drivers door is facing traffic. Thats sideways. I don't mean losing traction as in the sense of spinning. I mean the car moving from straight to a 45 degree angle, facing the median.

My dad doesn't work for NASCAR, my uncle does. NASCAR doesn't only race left hand turns. And they are very good drivers. Take Jeff Gordon and Earnhardt Jr. for example, when they race other series cars. Anyway, that has nothing to do with this.

Its fine that you do 185 on open roads. There are exits, there are other cars, there are animals to hit, etc. All of this can cause a wreck killing you and many other people. You understand how far you can travel going 185 and spinning out?

But this doesn't matter, I am not going to preach. People do these things and always will no matter what. Point is: Its idiotic and people caught doing this should be kicked in the nuts repeatedly.
Old 06-21-2006, 08:25 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1fstbird
I agree they are retarded but retardation is still no excuse for them doing those kind of speeds with my family on the road or your family either. All the racing they will be doing when they are caught and i promise they will get caught sooner or later will be from the inside of a jail cell.
Then why the **** are u in here!! Goto another forum and preach to them Jesus ease the **** up Law Man!!
Old 06-21-2006, 08:49 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 11 Bravo
It seems that the Street Racing & Kill Stories section isn't for you.
your correct, his optinion isnt needed here, and no one wants to hear it, if its a neg attitude. Go to a debbie downer thread and start your own, otherwise get the @#@#$^#$ out. Sorry guys but I feel better now,
Old 06-21-2006, 09:20 PM
Teching In

1fstbrd, let me see if I have this correct:

You are a LEO in the **** state of California correct??

And I am also willling to bet that you pull over "modified" vehicles and site their owners for vehicle code violations, yes??

And yet you drive an illegal vehicle in California according to your mods listed in your signature. Long-tubes are a definite no-no!!

How do you inspect it?? Do you pay a sleazy smog shop to do it illegally??

Just curious,

Perry
Old 06-21-2006, 09:43 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sleeperstyle
if you have a problem with speeders then make yourself into a speed bump

I can't believe these morons are complaining about street racing in the street racing forum.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:09 PM
Staging Lane

Video:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/removed-locked-thread-graveyard/529588-allngn_c5-vs-c6-z06-video.html
Old 06-21-2006, 10:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

the Z0h has to be the best all around street car ive ever been in!!!
Old 06-22-2006, 12:25 AM
TECH Addict

Talking

Originally Posted by DocEwww

I can't believe these morons are complaining about street racing in the street racing forum.
Perfect sentiments

I am so COMPLETELY entertained reading this thread and amazed at some of the brainwashed victims within

I've lived in Eastern Europe; there are a handful of people in this thread that wouldn't be allowed to DRIVE in Eastern Europe whatsoever due to the fact that they'd never pass the test.

On a more serious note . . . do some research and you'll see that high-speed driving is not as unsafe as many are brainwashed into believing (do you guys even know how many deaths there are per car, per traveled mile on a German highway as opposed to an American highway )

I'd trust a competent, skilled, careful, and experienced street-racer, such as the pair of thread-starters, in a well-maintained sports car over the num-nut in the next lane who doesn't know what tire size is on their car or even knows WHERE their turn-signal is located

Uneducated, unskilled (our driver's test are a complete joke and the laugh of the Eastern world ), distracted (get off the cell phone and stop eating your Krispy Creme ), or impaired drivers ( drunk, )are the greater concern.

No wonder most Eastern Europeans have a complete CORONARY when they drive on our highways for the first time

Unfortunately . . . nothing will ever change. It's an excellent and inexhaustible source of state and government revenue to keep producing bad drivers who will continually be fined for the stupidest moving violations and ridiculously low speed limits

Sorry about going off topic . . . but it's not the first time in this thread

GREAT RACES GUYS!!!! I can't wait to race a New Z on motor with a good driver
Old 06-22-2006, 05:54 AM
Staging Lane

That is very true.^^^ However, for you people calling us morons and idiots, you should read some. Noone is saying street racing is bad. I street race. We are saying going 185 on a public road is completely idiotic.
Old 06-22-2006, 05:55 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 2000n20gt
1fstbrd, let me see if I have this correct:

You are a LEO in the **** state of California correct??

And I am also willling to bet that you pull over "modified" vehicles and site their owners for vehicle code violations, yes??

And yet you drive an illegal vehicle in California according to your mods listed in your signature. Long-tubes are a definite no-no!!

How do you inspect it?? Do you pay a sleazy smog shop to do it illegally??

Just curious,

Perry
I don't have smog in VA, but my car doesn't pass inspection. It is illegal to modify cars with aftermarket parts in VA. Some how, I have a sticker. Am I bad?
Old 06-22-2006, 06:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Fadi

Damm Fadi...those things are fast as **** stock.

Very nice. friggin Z06's... son of a bitch. I mean that in a good way...lol.

J
Old 06-22-2006, 06:42 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by LSINA7
That is very true.^^^ However, for you people calling us morons and idiots, you should read some. Noone is saying street racing is bad. I street race. We are saying going 185 on a public road is completely idiotic.
And so is 110... I bet you do that regularly.....

It's a street racing forum...............why bother.........