TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Holy old thread but this ones worth seeing again!!!!!! Sweet car man
Old 04-25-2008, 08:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by quadd2244
Holy old thread but this ones worth seeing again!!!!!! Sweet car man

Thanks bro, she's a lot faster with the extra power from the version II g5x3 and ported 90/90 combo. Just never got a chance to see her on video. Pulled quite a bit harder then the setup in this video. New 402 combo coming in Aug. Money has to be right, but I am sure it will be. Donations anyone ?? J/K, but seriously I'll accept them. LOL.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

HMM maybe I can donate some stock manifolds from my trans am and a ls1intake manifold!!!!! Thats about all I got right now
Old 04-25-2008, 08:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

I was cleaning out my subscription list and found this. Got lots of PM's about so here it is.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Cool

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Yup, but I am the coolest cop you'll ever meet.

Sent you an email.

never got an email but do you drive a patrol unit that fast?

haha.
Old 04-29-2008, 01:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Back to the top for TXZ28LS1. If you had your email listed bro, I'd have sent you the link.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:21 PM
12 Second Club

sick sick sick!!! badass !!
Old 04-29-2008, 10:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Back to the top for TXZ28LS1. If you had your email listed bro, I'd have sent you the link.

ALLNGN....!! I LOVE THAT VID DUDE!! I THINK THAT SHOULD BE A VIDEO EVERYBODY ON LS1TECH SHOULD WATCH BEFORE GOIN TO WORK TO GET THERE DAY STARTED... THANKS MAN!!
Old 04-29-2008, 11:57 PM
Staging Lane

I've been to 150's but that's all she can take cap'tn wth a nose wide as the loc. My truck was shaking the crap out of my mirrors and very hard on the tranny and engine. My stock speedometer goes to 100mph but had the predator and it was skipping 5mph at a time as I mashed the gas. All I could do was glance at the tach. Blown my engine's main seal and the rear seal on the tranny top speed racing. Like pointed out worth it to try once and never need for it again. What is the problem with 6th gear that prevents acceleration. Is it the need for a 1000+hp or just that its so over geared that your wasting power to rotate that gear. I remember running 5th to 6k and going to 6th and seeing 3.5k and lowering as I smashed the pedal. You are a braver person than I to video tape anything on the street. I wouldn't want to lose my vehicle because I gave the police video of the run or the video of a speedometer in a run. You can always do what the bikes do and video tape the speedo which is magically moving to 190 or 200 but they are in a lower gear for the sound. Trust me I want to see any new videos but I don't want anyones car being taking away. I remember a kid got his dad's vette for prom and raced to show off how fast it went lost control to the right launched through the grass median onto the frontage road stopping short of a gas station. Everyone that does do this be sure you're and everyone involve is as safe as they can be and your vehicle is in top shape for the run no matter if you street race it, air strip, road course, or salt flats.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by jinusow
I've been to 150's but that's all she can take cap'tn wth a nose wide as the loc. My truck was shaking the crap out of my mirrors and very hard on the tranny and engine. My stock speedometer goes to 100mph but had the predator and it was skipping 5mph at a time as I mashed the gas. All I could do was glance at the tach. Blown my engine's main seal and the rear seal on the tranny top speed racing. Like pointed out worth it to try once and never need for it again. What is the problem with 6th gear that prevents acceleration. Is it the need for a 1000+hp or just that its so over geared that your wasting power to rotate that gear. I remember running 5th to 6k and going to 6th and seeing 3.5k and lowering as I smashed the pedal. You are a braver person than I to video tape anything on the street. I wouldn't want to lose my vehicle because I gave the police video of the run or the video of a speedometer in a run. You can always do what the bikes do and video tape the speedo which is magically moving to 190 or 200 but they are in a lower gear for the sound. Trust me I want to see any new videos but I don't want anyones car being taking away. I remember a kid got his dad's vette for prom and raced to show off how fast it went lost control to the right launched through the grass median onto the frontage road stopping short of a gas station. Everyone that does do this be sure you're and everyone involve is as safe as they can be and your vehicle is in top shape for the run no matter if you street race it, air strip, road course, or salt flats.

Thanks for the comments, you make a lot of good points. As far as 6th gear goes, you are correct. She's overgeared for gas mileage.