Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Tried to race 4 KB Cobra's with MT ET Street DR's on, and they all pussied out!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 12:39 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

(SIGH) Again I say I do not see why he is having problems with these Cobra guys. All the Cobras around Tulsa will race me in a heart beat, knowing full well the outcome. We all know it has nothing to do with the kind of car they drive as much as it is the kind of guy driving the car. Race the mother ****** already and then you will shut him up. Win loose, it aint an *** whoopin so what does it matter?
Old 07-13-2006, 12:50 AM
TECH Apprentice

See now this is what I'm talking about. Racing on the highway but dog SDB out about racing on the street. In my mind it's the same thing. THis goes out to the Cobra that was at HALL's and would not race but raced the LS1 on the E-way. Hey just race SDB. Like it was said it's just for fun and a little bragging rights. If you lose oh well. Hell I got the hell beat out of my by an KB Cobra. know what I did. I got more motor and beat the hell out of him the next time we hook up. Now he's looking for me again. It's all good and all for fun. Well a little money and fun but all in all it was fun.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:07 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 03CobraMike
x1000000000000...amen to that, i've got more important things going for me than to risk my whole life and everything else just to prove that my cars quicker than someone elses. let's think about that for a second, winning and getting 5 minutes of glory, or getting arrested for streetracing and spending some time in prison? not much of a decision in my opinion. god only knows what crazy joyrides the impound guys would take in my car while i was packed away!
sup mike this is frank. come on man i have seen u bust *** out of parking lots racing your self manytimes mike is one of the better cobra guys he keeps his car clean pimps it like a baller only thing your missing mike are some fish tank shoes anyway keep it real mike
Old 07-13-2006, 01:15 AM
11 Second Club

I remember you i think i have talked to you before and you seem coo.

hey now, the second time wasn't his fault . lol, i chuckled a bit when i saw that comment.
-mike

Last edited by ws6sojuiced01; 07-13-2006 at 01:23 AM.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:21 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ws6sojuiced01
I remember you i think i have talked to you before and you seemed coo.
yeah, i'm pretty sure i've seen you before too, can't quite place your face though. anyways, i'm probably one of the only asian guys that likes domestics instead of rice rockets. for the most part i just mind my own business. if i remember right though, your car was pretty sweet last time i saw it.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:25 AM
11 Second Club

when was the last time? did it have the black wheels?yep its you i talked to you the night i raced Dean i think

yeah, i'm pretty sure i've seen you before too, can't quite place your face though. anyways, i'm probably one of the only asian guys that likes domestics instead of rice rockets. for the most part i just mind my own business. if i remember right though, your car was pretty sweet last time i saw it.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:25 AM
Launching!

bwh2003 just wondering who u are i dont think i ever seen your car . where u around in the supershops days. if so what did u drive
Old 07-13-2006, 01:26 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mightybird
sup mike this is frank. come on man i have seen u bust *** out of parking lots racing your self manytimes mike is one of the better cobra guys he keeps his car clean pimps it like a baller only thing your missing mike are some fish tank shoes anyway keep it real mike
haha, yeah, i definitely screw around quite a bit. you ever get your motor done for your CETA? lol, fish tank shoes, those would be interesting to drive in! you going to mick's on saturday? i've been working like crazy trying to get my 67 done in time, but i don't think it's gonna make it, c&p took too long on machining the block and i still haven't gotten it back yet. oh well, i'll have it out later this summer, i'm sure i'll see you around.
-mike
Old 07-13-2006, 01:27 AM
Teching In

when was the last time? did it have the black wheels?yep its you i talked to you the night i raced Dean i think
are you talking about my TA or my cobra? i've never had black wheels on my cobra, but i did on my lt1.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:32 AM
11 Second Club

Know im talking about my car. did you see mine sence the wheels are on. What color is your TA?

are you talking about my TA or my cobra? i've never had black wheels on my cobra, but i did on my lt1.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:36 AM
Launching!

haha, yeah, i definitely screw around quite a bit. you ever get your motor done for your CETA? lol, fish tank shoes, those would be interesting to drive in! you going to mick's on saturday? i've been working like crazy trying to get my 67 done in time, but i don't think it's gonna make it, c&p took too long on machining the block and i still haven't gotten it back yet. oh well, i'll have it out later this summer, i'm sure i'll see you around.
-mike
nah i had a set back the prize patrole was out giving away free hotel stays at the county in .but i should be at micks i will see u there
Old 07-13-2006, 01:38 AM
Launching!

i think he is thinking of carlos he had or has black bullet wheels on his cobra
Old 07-13-2006, 01:40 AM
Teching In

i think he is thinking of carlos he had or has black bullet wheels on his cobra
ahhhh...very possible, although i remember hearing about that race for a LONG time afterwards.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:45 AM
11 Second Club

Yes Dean thought he was going to kill me but he lost all 4 times

ahhhh...very possible, although i remember hearing about that race for a LONG time afterwards.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:50 AM
On The Tree

bwh2003 just wondering who u are i dont think i ever seen your car . where u around in the supershops days. if so what did u drive
You have seen my car before im sure. I dont think I have talked with you ever but if this is the right person I think you drive the anniversary T/A right? I used to have a 2000 trans am. I now drive a cobra which looks just like mikes except it has the chrome rims.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:51 AM
On The Tree

Yes Dean thought he was going to kill me but he lost all 4 times
You mean Dean or Carlos. Carlos has the redfire and Dean's is the comp orange one.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:57 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BWH2003
You mean Dean or Carlos. Carlos has the redfire and Dean's is the comp orange one.
he means dean, brian.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:59 AM
On The Tree

he means dean, brian.
ok got it
Old 07-13-2006, 10:17 AM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I saw Forest (Ws6Juiced01) kill dean on the highway from a dig and a kick last year. I didn't expect it either, but Forest can hook, and Dean spun A LOT!!! Dean obviously has the more powerful car and has run faster track times, but if you can't hook it on the street, its useless. Now he has full slicks so he doesn't worry about the DR thing any more.

03CobraMike...you got the red Cobra and your an asian kid, right? I know you don't I? I think I remember seeing the Blue Cobra up there as well, don't know him too well.

This Brian guy (BWH2003) will definately get some of my attention next time I am up at Halls if he ever actually comes out again. Brian, as I remember you live at home, never have talked to me when I am up there, sound like a scared little bitch on the internet, and costantly complain when I try to race someone at Halls ON THE INTERNET...you NEVER run your mouth to my face or anyone elses...I really hope to see you up there know that I have an idea of who you are, your going to get called out and maybe even bitch slapped in front of everybody (if you agree to a race of course). I will video my encounter with this little cockbiter so all of LS1TECH can see what a little bitch BWH2003 really is. You are such a troll! I can't wait to hear your excuses and see what a little punk you actually are and how quickly you back down and look scared on video!

Can I call this guy out any better than this???? Maybe if I go to his mom's house and put my **** in her mouth and tell her she won't get any more until her gay little son races me...maybe then she will make him race me...hmm, thats a thought....

SDB
Old 07-13-2006, 10:24 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Enough of this stupid ****. I'm losing IQ points rapidly reading
all of this mindless babbling.