48.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Idea was sent to me by a member via Email

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 11:45 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

xanex is kinda tight....
i heard through the grapevine if your having bad anxiety on shrooms BENZOS will calm ur *** down!!!
Old 08-02-2006, 11:46 PM
TECH Junkie

HI ME vid me !!!!!!! im dying here.... ive been waiting and waiting...........and waiting.....
Old 08-03-2006, 02:43 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool

I'd like to race V-series Tech on and off the spray if we could get one set up

Only problem is my time schedule SUCKS due to work

EDIT: Oh! And I voted for V-series Tech in this fantasy race simply for the fact that I'm supporting the home team
Old 08-03-2006, 07:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Black Bullet 1
who is this
How many people do you know in Cooper City with an auto Z-28 on spray????
Old 08-03-2006, 08:15 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sprayjunkie
How many people do you know in Cooper City with an auto Z-28 on spray????
my bad sorry about that MIKE
Old 08-03-2006, 08:47 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by The Dragon
I'd like to race V-series Tech on and off the spray if we could get one set up

Only problem is my time schedule SUCKS due to work

EDIT: Oh! And I voted for V-series Tech in this fantasy race simply for the fact that I'm supporting the home team

That would be a good race. We should all get together one weekend and run em all, that be some fun.
Old 08-03-2006, 08:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

I hate to have to remind everyone of my previous post called "stats"

Fadi had at least a 250 lb weight advantage. I was running a full tank of gas (stupid me) Fadi gave me the heavier camera guy, I outweigh Fadi and I am running those heavy *** EMT's.

I asked Fadi numerous times to re run and he won't. If I show up and race with the needle almost on E, and he's running a Full tank, I guarantee it would be different. 250 lbs is a big difference. Not to mention I believe Fadi has one of those "Factory Freaks" making more power then it is rated at. I never saw his dynograph, or nothing.

If it ever happens Fadi vs Doug pt 2, I will be on E, and have a much lighter camera person. I'll also check and see how much fuel Fadi has in the tank.

Last comments, Fadi is a damn good driver, and the C6 ZO6 is a MF'n Beast. You better have your **** together if you want to win. BTW my air filter was so clogged that my poor car was choking for air.
I ran the LIVE DATA with my Predator tuner and found that I was pulling nearly double the amount of air flow with a freshly cleaned filter vs the dirty one in it at the time of the race. Don't know how much difference the air filter would've made, but Throttle response would've been quicker and stronger for sure. Man I want a rematch in the worst way.

Jamie if you ever feel like putting a good clutch in that thing, then bring it with you to Michigan for a Vacation. You know I have "diplomatic immunity" up here so we can race all we like. You said you like the sexy Latinas, you should see some of the hot *** sistas we got in Detroit. These girls know how to get down. Best ***** you'll ever get !!
Old 08-03-2006, 09:02 AM
TECH Senior Member

Sorry about spelling your name incorrect Jamie not Jaime correct......Alright man, stay cool and get that camera rolling. I can't wait to hear how closely your car sounds to mine.

Talked to Whplash this morning, his car should be ready tomorrow. Just need some cool temos so he and I can hit the track. Stay tuned for time slips and vids.
Old 08-03-2006, 09:25 AM
12 Second Club

What a gay thread.

We got a member who's been on this site plenty long to know the rules, and yet he's posting noob **** like this.

I guess he must be gettin' Unit off too since he hasn't come in here and locked this BS...
Old 08-03-2006, 09:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Black Bullet 1
my bad sorry about that MIKE
LOL!! You're quick(fast)
Old 08-03-2006, 09:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by COMNBYU
What a gay thread.

We got a member who's been on this site plenty long to know the rules, and yet he's posting noob **** like this.

I guess he must be gettin' Unit off too since he hasn't come in here and locked this BS...

Thanks for joining us gay time, and you are the guest of honor. J/K

In all seriousness, Jamie and I have nearly Identical cars, and it would come down to the driver mod. On that tip I would probably give it to Jamie. I refuse to powershift my car. I don't like breaking stuff. Thanks for the comments, and we'll refrain from do what ifs.

Offer stands Jamie, you got vacation time to use, I got plenty of room. Don't forget the get out of jail free pass. Would be a good race.
Old 08-03-2006, 10:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

What a gay thread.

What rule is being broken here? I need to know cause I am an upstanding, law abiding citizen and I refuse to take part in illegal shenanigans.If this 'noob ****' bothers you so much, why the **** do you come in here to post.Looks like good clean fun to me, noone asked for your opinion, although I do hope since you took time out of your busy life to let us know how you feel, that you at least voted for my homie Jaime to whoop some C5 ***. So I guess you must have a secret crush on Allngn since your so worried about his private life and who hes getting off. (I love that this smilie is called gay;so appropriate...)
Old 08-03-2006, 10:15 AM
12 Second Club

What rule is being broken here?

Title of the poll & main point of thread- Who would win on motor, no Nitrous Jaime

Rules- https://ls1tech.com/forums/removed-locked-thread-graveyard/454088-no-more-what-would-happen-posts.html
Old 08-03-2006, 10:29 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
I hate to have to remind everyone of my previous post called "stats"

Fadi had at least a 250 lb weight advantage. I was running a full tank of gas (stupid me) Fadi gave me the heavier camera guy, I outweigh Fadi and I am running those heavy *** EMT's.

I asked Fadi numerous times to re run and he won't. If I show up and race with the needle almost on E, and he's running a Full tank, I guarantee it would be different. 250 lbs is a big difference. Not to mention I believe Fadi has one of those "Factory Freaks" making more power then it is rated at. I never saw his dynograph, or nothing.

If it ever happens Fadi vs Doug pt 2, I will be on E, and have a much lighter camera person. I'll also check and see how much fuel Fadi has in the tank.

Last comments, Fadi is a damn good driver, and the C6 ZO6 is a MF'n Beast. You better have your **** together if you want to win. BTW my air filter was so clogged that my poor car was choking for air.
I ran the LIVE DATA with my Predator tuner and found that I was pulling nearly double the amount of air flow with a freshly cleaned filter vs the dirty one in it at the time of the race. Don't know how much difference the air filter would've made, but Throttle response would've been quicker and stronger for sure. Man I want a rematch in the worst way.

Jamie if you ever feel like putting a good clutch in that thing, then bring it with you to Michigan for a Vacation. You know I have "diplomatic immunity" up here so we can race all we like. You said you like the sexy Latinas, you should see some of the hot *** sistas we got in Detroit. These girls know how to get down. Best ***** you'll ever get !!
Fadi's car is up for sale Doug and the way demand is for those cars it will be gone quick. Looks like there won't be a rematch.
Old 08-03-2006, 10:44 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 02ZOh6
Fadi's car is up for sale Doug and the way demand is for those cars it will be gone quick. Looks like there won't be a rematch.
oh damn, he's quitting while he's ahead.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:05 AM
TECH Senior Member

What rule is being broken here? I need to know cause I am an upstanding, law abiding citizen and I refuse to take part in illegal shenanigans.If this 'noob ****' bothers you so much, why the **** do you come in here to post.Looks like good clean fun to me, noone asked for your opinion, although I do hope since you took time out of your busy life to let us know how you feel, that you at least voted for my homie Jaime to whoop some C5 ***. So I guess you must have a secret crush on Allngn since your so worried about his private life and who hes getting off. (I love that this smilie is called gay;so appropriate...)

Damn !! All this nonsense over a couple LS1 tech members that email each other on occasion and one of them had the idea to poll the members as to who would win in a race. Yet I still post. Only 1 negative comment for my thread. I am glad the other members liked it.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

Gotta love LS1 Tech, such a diversified group of people.

Seems to be very well represented by California, Florida, and Texas.

Where are all the Michigan people??
Old 08-03-2006, 01:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Title of the poll & main point of thread- Who would win on motor, no Nitrous Jaime

Rules- https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=454088
I thought this was the STREET RACING section.... You need to lighten up dog!
Old 08-03-2006, 01:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by wickedwarlock
oh damn, he's quitting while he's ahead.
Thanks for the heads up. I was under the impression that Fadi was going to be adding cam, headers, and tune. He mentioned a twin turbo as well. Would've loved to have seen a 1000+ rwhp C6 ZO6 with some open exhaust.
I bet it would've made my car sound like a moped, and my **** is loud and sounds wicked. Maybe the new owner will be local and I can set something up with them. Hopefully a bad driver so I can get a win LOL !! Thanks again "WW"
Old 08-03-2006, 01:18 PM
12 Second Club

I thought this was the STREET RACING section.... You need to lighten up dog!

Right, except there's no racing (or racing story) going on here.

I think if they started a separate forum for bench racing we'd never see 90% of the people on LS1tech anymore because they'de be in there all the time.

Why don' t you get in contact with admin. about a bench forum if you're so into it...