Jaime aka V-Series Tech "monster of a car"
48.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Idea was sent to me by a member via Email

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006 | 07:28 PM
10 Second Club

hay,goug
i thought the outcome you vs fadi would of been different too. i would love to see the rematch,you have the power to take him. and dont be asking me to get into one of your 180mph races,i just added new drag suspenchion parts that will make my car even more unsafe at those speeds i'll be going to the track in mid oct,come with me.

Last edited by mike c.; 08-07-2006 at 07:55 PM.
Old 08-08-2006 | 07:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by mike c.
hay,goug
i thought the outcome you vs fadi would of been different too. i would love to see the rematch,you have the power to take him. and dont be asking me to get into one of your 180mph races,i just added new drag suspenchion parts that will make my car even more unsafe at those speeds i'll be going to the track in mid oct,come with me.
I think I will be going sooner then that since the weather is a lot cooler this week. I really want to see what she'll do with some low to mid 60's temps without all the humidity we've been dealing with. Waiting on Dennis aka Whplash and his SS. Its tuned and ready to go. As soon as he can get to Milan with me, I'll cut a few runs. Wish me luck.

Doug aka allngn_c5
Old 08-08-2006 | 03:39 PM
10 Second Club

I'm ready. Quit working all that overtime, you hour gobbler!!!
Old 08-08-2006 | 04:00 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by The Dragon
In most cases, I would agree with you totally

In this particular thread we are creating a couple of future races between members here in South Florida

Veterans here know my reputation over the years on the street . . . and a lot of veteran street racers in S. Fl. are VERY familiar with me and my car

On a side note: anyone know of a bolt-on Viper GTS in Pembroke Pines? I'm gonna run him in the next week and get it on video.

I'll post that when it's done
no but i know of a TT VIPER in naples that im sure we could get him to run being he does about every week so if your in the ft. myers area hit me up and ill try and set it up for ya and yea he's 21 i think it makes me
Old 08-08-2006 | 07:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 4merlt1user
no but i know of a TT VIPER in naples that im sure we could get him to run being he does about every week so if your in the ft. myers area hit me up and ill try and set it up for ya and yea he's 21 i think it makes me

Will he race form a dig?...
Old 08-09-2006 | 09:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Will he race form a dig?...
Thats what im talking about... bring that Snake over here to get tore up.... EAST SIIIIIDE!!!!
Old 08-09-2006 | 11:21 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 4merlt1user
I'll run from a dig or roll

Too bad Fort Meyers is too far for me
Old 08-09-2006 | 11:45 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
I hate to have to remind everyone of my previous post called "stats"

Fadi had at least a 250 lb weight advantage. I was running a full tank of gas (stupid me) Fadi gave me the heavier camera guy, I outweigh Fadi and I am running those heavy *** EMT's.

I asked Fadi numerous times to re run and he won't. If I show up and race with the needle almost on E, and he's running a Full tank, I guarantee it would be different. 250 lbs is a big difference. Not to mention I believe Fadi has one of those "Factory Freaks" making more power then it is rated at. I never saw his dynograph, or nothing.

If it ever happens Fadi vs Doug pt 2, I will be on E, and have a much lighter camera person. I'll also check and see how much fuel Fadi has in the tank.
Wow Doug, pretty soon you can write an entire book of excuses..

My car is NOT for sale anymore. Bring your car out ANY day, ANY time, ANY where and lets run them again..

This time, I will have my camera mount in the car so neither one of us will have passengers, you will check my entire car from front to back so you dont get the idea that i am spraying, and we will both have IDENTICAL gas amount. This way when I win again, I don't hear 1/2 page of excuses..

Bring it, i am waiting for your response with a date set and time. I am ready TODAY!!
Old 08-09-2006 | 01:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Fadi
Wow Doug, pretty soon you can write an entire book of excuses..

My car is NOT for sale anymore. Bring your car out ANY day, ANY time, ANY where and lets run them again..

This time, I will have my camera mount in the car so neither one of us will have passengers, you will check my entire car from front to back so you dont get the idea that i am spraying, and we will both have IDENTICAL gas amount. This way when I win again, I don't hear 1/2 page of excuses..

Bring it, i am waiting for your response with a date set and time. I am ready TODAY!!

I see my plan worked, I got your attention for another race. LOL. Now lets see if you can show up and run on 96. I came to your area, and you won in pretty good fashion. You have a ******* Magnificent car. So bring her on down to my spot and we'll get part 2 in the books. Hopefully you let me win a couple times this go around. LOL !! You are still my bro Fadi. You just have a monster of a car that I loved racing (losing to) and have been needing a fix ever since. Can't wait to get out and run. Good luck against Dennis on the ? Date ? I know when but I am not posting it up. I have to work, but definately want to see the footage. Hit me up on 2 way anytime.
Old 08-09-2006 | 01:33 PM
Staging Lane

I see my plan worked, I got your attention for another race. LOL. Now lets see if you can show up and run on 96. I came to your area, and you won in pretty good fashion. You have a ******* Magnificent car. So bring her on down to my spot and we'll get part 2 in the books. Hopefully you let me win a couple times this go around. LOL !! You are still my bro Fadi. You just have a monster of a car that I loved racing (losing to) and have been needing a fix ever since. Can't wait to get out and run. Good luck against Dennis on the ? Date ? I know when but I am not posting it up. I have to work, but definately want to see the footage. Hit me up on 2 way anytime.
Yup, you sure did get my attention, now lets quit typing and start the racing. I am ready to run you today in YOUR area. Lets do this!!! Post back with date and time and i will be meet you there. We wil settle thisi once and for all and it will ALL be caught on tape (the gas gauges of both cars, the engine bays of both cars, everything) that way, there are NO excuses.

I am waiting for your response..

Last edited by Fadi; 08-09-2006 at 01:55 PM.
Old 08-09-2006 | 02:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Dayum....
Old 08-09-2006 | 02:20 PM
Staging Lane

Still waiting for a response...

Come on Doug. Hell, I will even give you an advantage by having my car 3/4 filled up w/ gas and having your car 1/4 filled up. Lets do this man!!
Old 08-09-2006 | 02:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Fadi
Still waiting for a response...

Come on Doug. Hell, I will even give you an advantage by having my car 3/4 filled up w/ gas and having your car 1/4 filled up. Lets do this man!!
Fadi, Doug may not be able to respond if he's left work. I believe he uses the computer there. Glad to hear you're keeping your car bro.
Old 08-09-2006 | 03:06 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 02ZOh6
Fadi, Doug may not be able to respond if he's left work. I believe he uses the computer there. Glad to hear you're keeping your car bro.
Yup, I just talked to him on the phone. He can't do it today. I told him to bring this thread back ttt when he can race. I am ready to race on his territoy at ANY GIVEN TIME, and I told him that..

Doug, my offer still stands in regards to the gas handicap on my end. I hope to hear from you soon..
Old 08-10-2006 | 01:32 AM
TECH Addict

Talking

Man! This is too funny!

I want stats of tire pressure and tread depth too!
Old 08-10-2006 | 07:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

lol!!!! A little life has been injected into the thread.
Old 08-10-2006 | 07:28 AM
TECH Senior Member

Fadi, per our conversation we will be racing very soon. Thanks for being willing to race in my area. I will hit you on the 2 way for a date and time. Good luck with Dennis, he told me he is ready. Actually good luck to both you guys. Don't forget about Milan Dragway, the 3 of us need to go and post some REAL 1/4 mile times.
Old 08-10-2006 | 07:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

Lets get it on !!!
Old 08-10-2006 | 08:28 AM
Launching!

Can't wait to see the rematch. Make sure to rev the **** out of your car Doug.
Old 08-10-2006 | 09:16 AM
Staging Lane

Lets get it on !!!
Today? Please say so!!