48.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Idea was sent to me by a member via Email

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006 | 09:17 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by The Dragon
Man! This is too funny!

I want stats of tire pressure and tread depth too!
Silly, isn't it? But this is what must take place so there are no excuses left..
Old 08-10-2006 | 09:33 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Fadi
Today? Please say so!!
Why wait. Do it, do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-10-2006 | 09:52 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by WHPLASH
Why wait. Do it, do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's what I am talking about, Dennis. COME ON DOUG, LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-10-2006 | 09:53 AM
Staging Lane

btw, Dennis, did you get my e mail?
Old 08-10-2006 | 12:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

That's what I am talking about, Dennis. COME ON DOUG, LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!
For someone that I haven't heard from in over a month to come out of the blue and expect me to drop everything, you are nuts. I pm'd you with a time and place. Take it or leave it. If its not good for you, then we can try another time. I'm am ready.
Old 08-10-2006 | 12:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Yup, I just talked to him on the phone. He can't do it today. I told him to bring this thread back ttt when he can race. I am ready to race on his territoy at ANY GIVEN TIME, and I told him that..

Doug, my offer still stands in regards to the gas handicap on my end. I hope to hear from you soon..

Sorry, but that's no handicap, just evens up the cars a little bit. I will be happy if I can make it close this time.

You remind me of the guy on PINKS that has the better car and wants the other guy to give up something. No offense, but you have way more car, and running a full tank is not a handicap for you. You got the best Corvette that GM has ever made. All 7 liters of pure performance. Do whatever you want. I just want to run again, and good luck. Maybe my LG Motorsports h/c bolton will be able to do a little more then last time.
Old 08-10-2006 | 12:29 PM
Staging Lane

It is on!! I will have my camera mount ready, battery fully charged, and ready to go. I will call you/2 way you Saturday to confirm, I will also bring this thread back up ttt incase you miss my 2 way.

Can't wait.

Stay tuned for a very detailed video fellas.

Last edited by Fadi; 08-10-2006 at 12:40 PM.
Old 08-10-2006 | 12:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Good Luck Fadi, PM me if we can do this.
Old 08-10-2006 | 12:32 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Good Luck Fadi, PM me if we can do this.
PM was sent already. I can do it, trust me..
Old 08-10-2006 | 01:11 PM
Staging Lane

The race is now set up between Doug and I.

This time, I will make sure we both have the same gas and we both do not have passengers. No excuses this time aronud..

See you soon, Doug.
Old 08-10-2006 | 01:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Can't hardly wait. Good Luck to both and be careful.
Old 08-10-2006 | 09:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

I'll run from a dig or roll

Too bad Fort Meyers is too far for me

Thats what I like to hear!

Always nice to see a well rounded street car.

Ft. myers is too far for me as well....
Old 08-10-2006 | 09:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 02ZOh6
Can't hardly wait. Good Luck to both and be careful.

Werd.

I wanna see some ***** out shifting gentleman.

Thats what is going to win this race,...nothing else. The cars are too evenly matched.

Have fun...
Old 08-11-2006 | 04:34 AM
TECH Addict

Exclamation

COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!! Everybody is DYING in suspense!

Dam# it . . . I can't even see a C6 ZO6 on the street let alone get one to race

I really wanna smack one down No offense Fadi

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Thats what I like to hear!

Always nice to see a well rounded street car.

Ft. myers is too far for me as well....
Thank you That's why I like your set-up as well . . . I like ride's that are multi-talented

I'm gonna set up the race with that Viper I mentioned earlier; you're welcome to join.

I'll PM you with the details a week in advance so we can get the scheduling down

A friend of mine who's buying a Viper also has connections with the Levin's crew down here; how'd ya like to race a few blown GTS'S with me??

Last edited by The Dragon; 08-11-2006 at 06:57 AM.
Old 08-11-2006 | 08:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

The only think that will keep this race from happening as scheduled will be me getting ordered over on to the afternoon shift. No worries if that happens, we'll just do it the next weekend. I had a dead battery yesterday when I got home, jump started her and drove her around, no problems. Don't feel like $ 80 for a battery if I don't need one. Hope she took the charge and holds. Anyways a 5 min Batt swap will fix it if she's dead again.

If for some reason Sunday doesn't work out, we could try Saturday afternoon Fadi, after you and Dennis run in the morning. That way you get the chance to kill 2 in 1 day. I will call ya if and when I find out any issues with work. Later.
Old 08-11-2006 | 09:44 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
The only think that will keep this race from happening as scheduled will be me getting ordered over on to the afternoon shift. No worries if that happens, we'll just do it the next weekend. I had a dead battery yesterday when I got home, jump started her and drove her around, no problems. Don't feel like $ 80 for a battery if I don't need one. Hope she took the charge and holds. Anyways a 5 min Batt swap will fix it if she's dead again.

If for some reason Sunday doesn't work out, we could try Saturday afternoon Fadi, after you and Dennis run in the morning. That way you get the chance to kill 2 in 1 day. I will call ya if and when I find out any issues with work. Later.
Just give me a 2 way when you can run. If you can do it this weekend, that is fine. If not, then we can do it the next. Just let me know what you want to do.
Old 08-11-2006 | 11:11 AM
TECH Senior Member

You got it. Nice that theres OverTime and plenty of money to be made. I just don't like getting ordered to work overtime because of short staffing. One way or another we are going to do this, its what I have been waiting for. Thanks for the rematch chance Fadi.
Old 08-11-2006 | 06:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!! Everybody is DYING in suspense!

Dam# it . . . I can't even see a C6 ZO6 on the street let alone get one to race

I really wanna smack one down No offense Fadi

Thank you That's why I like your set-up as well . . . I like ride's that are multi-talented

I'm gonna set up the race with that Viper I mentioned earlier; you're welcome to join.

I'll PM you with the details a week in advance so we can get the scheduling down

A friend of mine who's buying a Viper also has connections with the Levin's crew down here; how'd ya like to race a few blown GTS'S with me??

Thanks man. Just let me know when your gonna go ouut and race the viper...i'd like to see that. I am currently having clutch issues so,...it's like hit or miss with my car right now. It works for about two gears but, i'll still try.

As far as the Doug Levin cars....I've been to dougs shop a few times...i've hung out with him a few times at local spots. I know what the man builds. I would love to be able to beat one of his cars man. I know theres a few roaming the streets down here.

Again bro, just let me know...i'd love to check it out. Hopefully, within the next week or so, i'll be able to swing a clutch.

How do you like the Textralia in your car? Holding up well under load? I need something strong and shatter proof.
Old 08-12-2006 | 05:18 AM
TECH Addict

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Thanks man. Just let me know when your gonna go ouut and race the viper...i'd like to see that. I am currently having clutch issues so,...it's like hit or miss with my car right now. It works for about two gears but, i'll still try.

As far as the Doug Levin cars....I've been to dougs shop a few times...i've hung out with him a few times at local spots. I know what the man builds. I would love to be able to beat one of his cars man. I know theres a few roaming the streets down here.

Again bro, just let me know...i'd love to check it out. Hopefully, within the next week or so, i'll be able to swing a clutch.

How do you like the Textralia in your car? Holding up well under load? I need something strong and shatter proof.
Textralia's been hassle-free (as I knock on wood ). Now for how long it will handle my shot is another story

I'll be talking to one of the Viper guys Sunday to set up a race in the near future

He knows that he won't win but he wants to see how his modifications will fare against my set-up; that's pretty cool IMO
Old 08-12-2006 | 07:38 AM
TECH Senior Member

Hey Jamie why don't you give Exedy a try. The twin plate is expensive but so far it has been shatter proof on my car.