Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Whipped on a GT and a Z today

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 01:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Whipped on a GT and a Z today

Ok I figured I would post a kill or two, this morning i get the car out, get her warmed up, fueled up, and jump on the freeway .. just sittin there baitin, around 70ish and on comes a red gt stang .... young kid in it... he comes around me and up to my drivers door... so i look over and beep once ... now he smilling so i slip it from 5th to 3rd hit the horn and he jumps, i threw down 2 cars lengths on him and let off i look back and he is ***** to the wall so i jump back in to it, through 4th.. he had a good run by then, but still i blow by him around 130 we split a 3 series bwm and we then had to shut it down due to fast upcoming traffic....

He wasn't smiling no more

SO then later on the way back home i get off the freeway, and this Z350 gets off behind me then pops up beside me, didn't rev up or anything so i took off easy ..Looking around real good just in case .. and out of nowhere i heard REEEEEOOOOWWWWW like a cat that had been stepped on .. and there he goes ..I was ready so i gave her full throttle and jumped a car on the little z and then just let off LOL ... YOU should have seen his face ... NO **** he looked like he just bought it or something cause the disappointment he had was worth a millon bucks !!!!!! I let him go by then due to being in GA near their Jail! .. so looking real good for popo's

Just thought I would share ...
Old 08-13-2006, 01:36 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did the GT seem modded at all?

Seemed to hang pretty good with your car...but he did get a jump n all...
Old 08-13-2006, 01:41 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ice Knight
Did the GT seem modded at all? no didnt seem .. thats why i figured i killed him soo bad

Seemed to hang pretty good with your car...but he did get a jump n all...
Naaa he came pass me but never got farter than a car or so till i realed him back in .. i knew i was an easy kill but i had a full tank
Old 08-14-2006, 02:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

It seems every 350Z person I ahve come across thinks their cars are god's gifts...in road and drag....I dont' get it?